/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I've been in few relationships. Some of them turned into sweetness wonderland and then burnt out. By sweetness wonderland I mean calling each other sweet names, talking in funny voices, sending lots of heart emojis, being overprotective, being sad because of some bullshit, and so on. Generally emotional rollercoster, rainbows and unicorns. I guess I tend to be with women who behave like little girls and I am the guy in one of 'those' couples who are hard to watch, because it's so sweet you have strong urge to puke rainbow. It's funny and nice at first, it can be kinky, but in the long run you just cant build a serious relationship on this kind of behaviour. It makes you tired and bored at one point. How do you make your relationship grow out of this phase? Any experiences?

P.S. I ve been with bitch face serious women. It's not working for me. They have so much issues. Its like ticking bomb with out hearing the ticking, you just get blown up all of a suddan.

P.S. 2 "Just talk to your gf" and "find the middlegrund" are not the answers I am looking for.
>>
>>18515111
You need to find a balance. Be crazy and fun but also set some ground rules for quite time. Or just find stable people.
>>
>>18515111
if she's not bored of that bullshit by now, it's probably a good sign. everyone gets bored with that shit eventually. as a man, your actions and behaviors set the course of the relationship, so you simply should stop engaging in those behaviors. don't feel the need to do it just because she does; that's weak behavior. be the leader in the relationship and guide it towards maturity by responding more maturely. she will either follow suit, which means you're golden, or she'll not, which means she can't grow with the relationship and it's time to reconsider your choice.
>>
File: 1465293098141.png (300KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
1465293098141.png
300KB, 421x403px
>>18515111

>P.S. 2 "Just talk to your gf" and "find the middlegrund" are not the answers I am looking for.

Approaching a problem by immediately being opposed to solutions you don't like is a dumb mistake. You're not putting enough stock into simplicity.

The reason most relationships fail is lack of communication. Sitting down and having an honest conversation solves more relationship problems than any other technique. Regardless of whether or not its the answer you're looking for, its still the answer.

>P.S. I ve been with bitch face serious women. It's not working for me.

I don't know what you mean. Every person has the capacity to be in a bitchy mood. Also, judging by reading your post I don't think you're in a position to criticize other people for their issues. Having issues does not disqualify you from being able to have a good relationship. Everyone has issues, including you. Again, honestly communicating about these issues is typically how to come to terms with them in a relationship.

>How do you make your relationship grow out of this phase? Any experiences?

The honeymoon phase is not a relationship. Kissing and holding hands and being passionate is not commitment, its just hormones and urges. Anyone can flirt their way through 6 months of a relationship. That isn't hard. Eventually passion will fade and you'll see the best and worst sides of this person and you'll have to accept them for all their faults. That is the hard part.

You need to stop trading relationships in when the "new girlfriend" smell wears off and start realizing that long term relationships aren't all rainbows and unicorns forever. Long term relationships are hard work. Hard work includes talking to your girlfriend about your relationship and your issues and finding middle grounds. It doesn't matter if that isn't what you want to hear. Its the truth.
>>
>>18515111
>I am the guy in one of 'those' couples who are hard to watch, because it's so sweet you have strong urge to puke rainbow.
No, what you're describing is cringey, not sweet. Cringey behaviour and putting on a show to show the outside world how 'in love' you are is what you can't build a serious relationship on.
>>
I'm in a weird place right now. I am in a relationship of almost three years with a girl who's awesome but I'm not really in love with any more and my ex from before just broke up with her fiance cause he was cheating on her and just generally being an asshole and treating her like shit. We broke up cause she didn't feel the spark anymore but after this basically described her perfect guy as me before we broke up so I don't know what to feel
>>
>>18515160
>Approaching a problem by immediately being opposed to solutions you don't like is a dumb mistake

I am not opposed to talking and finding the middlegrund. I wrote that because I need some brain storm and discussion, maybe a new perspective. I am not looking for the easiest, most obvious answers because I know them.

On the opposite of what you ve written, I think I want this 'hard work' relationship. But right now I can't imagine telling my gf "I love You my sweetheart but from now on I am going to stop engaging in this childlish behaviour." She would most certainly think I am bored with her and feel hurt.

And my 'honeymoon' phase lasts for more then a year now so yes I have some issues too. I am fully aware of that.

...anyway I am here just for the discussion.
>>
>>18515133
This. I exclusively date cutesy girls because they are ultrafem but you've got to be masculine to balance that out and that means being the leader in the relationship. You don't have to end the cutesy shit altogether like this guy says but when you're in the mood to be more mature lead the conversation that way
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.