[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170510-194648.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-194648.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
So there's a girl I'm interested in, who is also interested in me, only problem is she has genital herpes, I still want to do her though, what can I do to protect myself aside from just wrapping it up, what can I and can't I do with her? Eg: giving/receiving oral, fingerbang, kissing, what am I limited to here team?
>>
It's pretty high risk if sexual intercourse is common. But can still happen from mouth to mouth. If you finger bang it's good unless you have an open wound on your finger. Basically any contact with bodily fluids is common, but it's less common with mouth to mouth, but an still get it. Vaginal sex, it's pretty high risk. Oral it's pretty common as well.
>>
>>18514692
So no sex without a thick condom, no giving oral, fingerbang is ok, what about bj?
>>
>>18514768
>what about bj?

You're likely to get herpes from a bj from literally anyone. Cold sores my dude. They can transmit that way as well.

That being said, no, there's no increased risk of transmitting herpes orally just because she has genital herpes.
>>
>>18514768
Tbh, bj is risky because of contact with fluids. I mean, she's putting saliva, which has the virus into there. So I mean it's possible to contract it, via bj. If it's a girl with the herpes than possible to contract. If guy the only way is if semen fluid or a rip in flesh. Tbh it's high if you are rough because blood has the virus. But in saliva it's entirely possible but less common.
>>
But like the other person said yeah there are two types. I was just giving a general overview.
>>
>>18514781
I believe there's actually much less chance of getting herpes from her mouth, given that she has it on her vajayjay.

Herpes tends to recur as sores in the same spot over and over, and once you get it in one spot you won't usually get it anywhere else. So most likely her mouth is safer than anyone else's mouth.
>>
The risk herpes is measured in percentage of chance over a year of intercourse over one year. If you don't use a condom, you have a 4% chance of contracting herpes over a year of having sex. If you come into contact with herpes, it is unlikely you will exhibit symptoms.

For the record, I've had sex with three girls that tearfully told me they had herpes and I had to explain to them what I explained above, still don't have either type of herpes. If she doesn't have an outbreak it is unlikely you will get it.
>>
>>18514678
>she has genital herpes, I still want to do her though
absolutely no OP, what the fuck are you doing?
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (29KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
29KB, 634x422px
Scrotal shield
>>
>>18514678
she has herpes you retard not worth it. stop thinking with you dick.
>>
>>18514678
Easy, just get herpes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.