[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is 4chan so mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0815.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.png
80KB, 500x421px
Everyone is just so mean and tells just each other to kill themselves. How much of this is just ironic and how much of it is serious?
>>
>>18514440
That's what happens when people are anonymous. You can say anthing, vent all you want, without any consenquences. I doubt a single person telling someone to kill themselves here is being sarcastic.
Accept it, take no hard feelings and ignore it.
>>
>>18514440
Why are you so fucking gay? This is where we let our minds speak not our characters IRL.
>>
>>18514440
Idk. Idfc what peeps on the internet say. I communicate with and know some real antisocial creatunes on the web. They try to instill fear in me by contactin my parents but i know they aint gon do shit. If only they do the shit they spew on the keyboard and grew some balls they know they wouldnt survive.

Tldr: dont worry
>>
>>18514470
>They try to instill fear in me by contactin my parents but i know they aint gon do shit

tell me you are joking and this is ironic.
>>
>>18514440
Because everywhere else is nice and someone has to tell you how retarded you are or you'll never learn.
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (13KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
13KB, 200x230px
It's satire. You don't actually have to kill yourself for not knowing those names.
>>
Because they don't give a shit about other people and let their sociopathic tendencies flow out.

Also, fuck your and die in the trash, you piece of human waste.
>>
>>18514525
You*

Oops (:
>>
>>18514440
been here for 12 years. it's tounge in cheek unless it's those damned newfags on /pol/
>>
>>18514440
I heard it's mean but when I came here I saw a lot of patience and kindness to people who won't never ask or share the story in real world. So I was like "oh my God, these people are really nice".
>>
>>18514515
Yes they do.
>>
>>18514440
Half and half. It's just what happens when young adult guys talk.
>>
>>18514440
Its never irony stop this meme already.
>>
>>18514440
Cos we are fucked. Nobody here know what they're doing here and all they can do is scream in an echo-chamber.

Did you know that you only get tax credits if you work at least 30 hours per week? Meaning if you work a zero hour contract job, you're fucked.
>>
>>18514440
An equal ammount. Culture and times change. If you cant adjust with them it can consume you
>>
>>18514440
who cares? why does it matter what an anonymous stranger on the internet says?
>>
>>18514440
kill yourself you fucking dick cunt jew
>>
>>18514440
>just now realizing the nature of the human mind
You can't be a piece of shit in real life, there are consequences.
>>
>>18514477
Fb msgs and shit. They dont even have a screename, just a random msg pops up telling them to click on it. Only happened once and it was a minor issue. It was like those stupid spam tricks of clicking on something and win a million bucks and a cruise to Kenya. Not worried at all
>>
When I say "kill yourself" what I mean is that I want you to kill yourself, just like when I say "OP is a faggot" I mean that OP literally sucks cocks (like I would ever know).
>>
>>18514440
We need to be mean with you retard. How else are you gonna grow up. It's not like you go outside to meet real people. One day, you'll have to, either because you'll have to get a job or because your parents are gonna kick you out of the house, so then, you'll understand why we always treated you like the piece of shit you are. It's because the real world is not gonna be any different. And then you'll have the strength to go to that asshole face and tell him without fear, Fuck you retarded cunt.

So take it like a man faggot
>>
Some think they're being funny and others do it to inflate ego.
>>
>>18514440
Most of it is advertising, believe it or not.
>>
File: 1499480575333.jpg (34KB, 635x623px) Image search: [Google]
1499480575333.jpg
34KB, 635x623px
>>18514440
>>
>>18515224
>Most of it is advertising, believe it or not.

What?
>>
Look, what you newfags gotta learn is that its both.
>option one
>anon takes the ribbing
>lurks awhile
>eventually joins in properly and becomes less of a toxic fresh off the boat reddit smelling mouth breather
>option two
>anon kills themselves
>they're an hero
>we blame it on reddit or twitter trolls or whatever and laugh about it for a few years like.. whoever the last faggot to do that was
>option three I guess
>they leave and never come back, bitching that 4chan is meanie-butts
>we laugh anyways

win-win-win, welcome to the internet we don't fucking care about you
>>
>>18514440
Obv suicide is never the answer but kys tho.
/thread
>>
>>18514440
it's literally always some edgy bants

and i like it
>>
I prefer getting my advice straight on with no bullshit or asslicking for "karma" or whatever. People on /adv/ can be brutal at times, but most often than not, its the truth. Kinda like talking to a good friend over a beer or something, and he tells you you are a dumbass, and to do this or that. He doesn't hug you and say everything will be alright, that accomplishes nothing. And i don't want that kind of people in my circle of friends anyways.
"Kys" is just banter, at least i always looked at it that way. And you should too, instead of crying "boo hoo why is everyone on this vietnamese sockpuppet forum mean to me".
Also, most people just lurk like me. If someone replied to you that means they care enough to at least call you an idiot.
All in all, its your fault, not 4chan's
>>
Most people on this site are still mentally edgy teenagers who believe being cold and unfeeling makes them an exception to the rest of the human race (hence all the 'normie' generalising) as if having a knowledge of anime makes them special. It makes them feel superior to think that their emotions are somehow more important than others. In reality, they lack the maturity it takes to be an adult and to practice empathy for others and realising your own flaws, which is why there are so many lonely depressed people here.
>>
>>18514440
Everyone on here is a person in real life, some have issues and some just like sic bantz. Deal with the hate pussy boy, it'll make you stronger.

Besides, there are anons on here who aren't assholes
>>
>>18516727
>inb4 your r'eddit account has 5000 karma
>>
>>18516614
>vietnamese sockpuppet
Any tips on how to keep the googly eyes on my dragon puppet from falling off when he is cosplaying as one punchman?
>>
>>18516745
Here's the trick to keep the googly eyes on anon:
>step 1) seek psychological help from a qualified professional
And it's as simple as that anon
>>
>>18516753
B-but, Draco is a board certified psychiatrist. Do you think I'm too close to him, for him to be treating me?
>>
>>18516765
>named the puppet
>gave it a backstory and accreditations
Anon, actually a new googly-eye store just opened up recently. It's called the "mental institution". I strongly encourage you to check it out and to bring """Draco""" along
>>
>>18516773
Eh, I don't like buying things. Usually Draco and I go out at night and kidnap other puppets. Then Draco tells me how to make pretty new costumes for him from their remains after I drown them.

Saves a lot of money desu
>>
Well, you've got a place where everyone can anonymously say anything on their minds. Of course people are going to be assholes to some degree, because they can't let that shit leak out in real life. Just look at it as a collection of things people always think, but never say. Everyone is mean at one point in their lives, even if they didn't intend it. Here we let our anger and meanness leak out as much as we like, which is relieving, really. Just as behind every good person is some ill intend, behind every keyboard asshole is just another regular guy vending his anger.
>>
>>18514440
>How much of this is just ironic
about 99%
even if not, it's just healthier to assume it is
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.