[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandma's relationship with my mom and grandpa is terrible.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: killer_hamster.jpg (72KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
killer_hamster.jpg
72KB, 550x413px
My grandma's relationship with my mom and grandpa is terrible. I don't want to get into too many details, so all I'm gonna say is she's abusive, physically and emotionally. Today, my mom and grandma got into a big argument over something stupid and degraded me and my mom (like always). After being abused her whole life, she's had enough. Minutes ago, my mom said she'll try to get rat poison to kill my grandma. What do I do? Report her or let her do it? No one likes my grandma, but still. Not even I would kill her, and I'm more fucked up than my mom. What's the right thing to do?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18514350
Seems like bate. But don't let your mom kill your grandmother.
>>
>>18514376
How? Report her or find a way to prevent her from getting rat poison?
>>
>>18514382
Or you could talk some sense into her. She would be committing homicide if she did that. Perhaps you could tell another family member to help you out.

Reporting her might fuck your family up but if it's the only way to stop it you probably should. Better than having your mother go to prison should she get caught.
>>
>>18514408
I already tried talking sense into her. Like always, she said "Oh well." She has the mentality of a troubled teenager. And my family already is fucked up.
>>
>>18514350
>I'm more fucked up than my mom

no you're not
>>
>>18514422
Well, sometimes I feel like a future school shooter. Or a future serial killer. And many more things.
>>
>>18514416
Could talk to a priest. They can give you advice on this. They're probably better than me.

As I said, reporting your mother would be a last resort. You could say you'd report her if she continues to be serious about murdering her mother. Getting your mother in a trouble (not sure how much) is far more desirable than having a murdered grandmother and a mother responsible for it.
>>
>>18514433
Not religious.
>>
>>18514438
Doesn't matter. They are people to turn to for advice. They are also not allowed to tell anyone about it.
>>
>>18514444
I would never contact a priest. They'll just say she's possessed by the devil and do some stupid ritual or some shit.
>>
>>18514449
I wouldn't want to either. I doubt they would act like that though.

I suppose the only options I can think of are telling your mother that you'll contact the police if she goes any further with her 'plan'.
Or you could straight up go to the police. You might need evidence. Tricky.
>>
>>18514464
I told her I'll report her too. All she said is "Then you'll be stuck with your grandpa."
>>
>>18514468
Seems like she thinks you're bluffing. You warned her, why not go through with it? You don't seem close to your mother. How do you feel about your grandfather?
>>
>>18514478
He's ok. At least he didn't tell a kid he'll kill him and hide the body under the house as a joke.
>>
>>18514484
I don't want to force you or anything. It's your choice.

But what I would do is wait until tomorrow and see how your mother is and if she's still serious about it. If she is i don't think you have any other option than reporting her to the police. As long as you have somewhere else to go should you have to live somewhere else, this option seems viable.
>>
>>18514499
I don't have anywhere else to go.
>>
>>18514510
Shiiiiit. I guess your gonna have to wait until tomorrow and hope your mom isn't serous or has changed her mind about it.

You could possibly get a social worker involved. You're a child so they have to take care of you.
>>
>>18514520
Teen.
>>
>>18514530
Not sure but if you're under 18 you should be fine.
>>
>>18514350
I can't believe it. I think she's joking or making joke of you. But there's 1% chance she is stupid. Tell it to grandma like "I want you to know I'm against these jokes". She will be acknowledged with potential risk and you won't be forced to do legal things like police reporting ;).
>>
>>18514552
She's serious.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.