[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download (5).jpg (14KB, 292x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
14KB, 292x177px
Join the military?
>>
>>18514199
Are you able to go to college?
>>
No. Slave away years? Bad idea.
>>
File: 9HkENHE.jpg (57KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
9HkENHE.jpg
57KB, 671x673px
Depends what you want to do.

I know a lot of people who join the Air Force or Navy as mechanics, then get discharged to work as civilians for mechanics for airplanes and make a shitload of money.

As far as like joining the Marines or Army? It seems pretty stupid if you ask me. You have to be in those services for a number of years before you're able to reap any of the benefits (I.E. the military paying for your college, and even then it's extremely restrictive). You can get GI bills and extra pay from being in the reserves or whatever, but I'm pretty sure there's lots of requirements you have to fulfill. Everyone I've known that's been in the reserves ends up leaving and advises everyone else to not even bother.

You'll be surrounded by predominantly all the dredges of society who weren't smart enough to find a better path in life. Not shitting on the entire military. That's lots of competent, extremely intelligent people in the service, but there's also A LOT of dumb fucks.

My advise to you OP would be to figure out what exactly it is you want to do in life and if you think the military would be able to assist you in doing that.
>>
>>18514199
It's either gonna be the best decision of your life or you're going to hate every day and count down until your contract runs out. It's all depending on your job.
>>
>>18514199
Not if you want to make a difference. The US military hasn't fought for anything other than corperate interests in decades. Our freedoms haven't been attacked by anyone, neither has the civilain populace (9/11 was in essence corperate warfare since OBL was pissed about corperate expansion) since WWII, and that's only counting the shitty japanese baloon bombs. If you want to serve, join the peace corps.
>>
OP, at least reply and give us some broader context.
>>
>>18514474
Whew lad, thats spicy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.