[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need ideas for a script

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Work as a freelancer and need a lil bit of help. Apparently, I've received some work after a full useless month, but there's a problem. The buyer has given me nothing at all to work on. I need to come up with a short funny video script (kinda like vines and all you see mostly on Facebook) from scratch. And what's worse? Only 1 day. Honestly speaking I'm not much of a comedy guy and hardly see these videos online but I need to get my account running so I need to complete this gig. Help me out by giving me some 'original and funny' ideas, so I can start working on this. It will be a great help.
>>
>>18514168
Look up a script generator it can give some funny results. Also why didn't he give you more direction?
>>
>>18514172
He's not very imaginative I guess. Although he DID mention this in his Buyer Request, but I'm a desperate man so I had to do it.
>>
A few days ago I got stoned as hell and written down this idea and saved as shitty Seth Rogen movieplot.txt

A stoner couple, chilling out in need for $ for dope.
The money they have are needed for rent and food.
They decide to look up to donate blood but decide their THC levels are too high. So they get declined.
So instead, she donates egg cells and he sperm.

Years later, after they broke up after their intense relationship a kid finds out his parents arent actually his biological ones.
He looks up his real parents and BOOM somehow the clinic just took the two newest donations and the two have a kid actually.
>>
>>18514181
Do you have any ideas for the theme or the central gag? Brain storm my man. Maybe take some ideas from popular vines and short videos and tweet them slightly or combine them.
>>
>>18514193
I'll have to say that this is very imaginative, but I need a short one minute vid script. Even 1 minute is the maximum value. It needs to be a short clip.
>>
>>18514194
nah mate. That's the problem. I don't really have any ideas RN and the worse problem is, it HAS to be in the form of a script. I've written game scripts before, but this is completely new.
>>
>>18514194
I'm exceptionally good at writing detective stuff though. So I was thinking maybe to combine the genre of mystery with comedy and create a short clip like what might a detective do under such situation ETC.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.