[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got cheated on. Want her back, someone help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498226299650.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498226299650.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
Can 4chan please smack the living fuck out of me? I know this is wrong, wrong, wrong. But for some reason I can't help thinking about her "changing". Here's the story:

Met girl, bla bla, found out later she'd cheated on her ex. Then got the guy she cheated on him with to quit by saying that she didn't feel comfortable working with him to management! The guy felt pressured and quit his job because she made it hard for him. Her and her ex continued on for a few more months but then he dumped her because he just couldn't trust her anymore.

She jumped to me right away and I decided to do my research before taking her in because...I didn't really trust her in my gut. This was before all of this stuff came to light. Long story short, she cheated on me with a guy at a party and said that he was her new bf and that he was better than me(ouch).

It's been months and I'm slowly moving on with my life. But, there are still some days where I think "Maybe if she came back and was truly apologetic and wanted to change". Erm...sex is just sex, right? It shouldn't matter, right? Right? her having sex with someone doesn't mean she's worthless, right? God help me.
>>
She's worthless, look, she cheated on her exes. She cheated on you, and she will cheat on you again. Have some self respect man, you mean nothing to her, she's a selfish, vile fucking whore and you can do better.. And even if you don't find someone else its better to be a alone than to be a cuck.. I know 4chan throws that word out a lot but if you stay with someone who openly cheats on you you're a cuck... Don't be a cuck man. I trust you'll do the right thing
>>
>>18513855
Sorry didn't read the part where she has a new bf, just forget her man.. Keep yourself busy, find a hobby, go our with friends. Eventually she'll just be a vague memory
>>
>>18513841
>Erm...sex is just sex, right? It shouldn't matter, right? Right? her having sex with someone doesn't mean she's worthless, right? God help me.
"Worthless" is a dumb way to put it. "Selfish, untrustworthy, shortsighted, inconsiderate, cruel, and whorish" would be better.

Sex is not "just sex" if you're in a relationship. There's supposed to be a certain level of trust, care and emotional intimacy as well. She obviously doesn't give a fuck about any of that, she obviously doesn't give a fuck about you.

You're basically like one of those girls who can't let go of her abusive boyfriend, can't let go of the idea that "he could change." She won't change, she doesn't want to. She's not sorry. I doubt she's capable of genuine remorse or empathy.
>>
It's obviously important enough for her to put sex above your feelings.

Don't invest in people who don't appreciate your worth.
>>
>>18513864
:( I know I should go find a new girl when I'm ready, but I just can't help wondering about true love coming back. I guess that's more just using me though and not true love?
>>
File: IMG_7668.png (280KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7668.png
280KB, 768x1024px
>>18513841
Here u go, cuck op
>>
>>18513908
What is this?
>>
>>18513841
No, just stop. She cheated on you once and she'll do it again. Have some respect for yourself and go no contact on her.
>>
>>18513841
fuck what these anons are telling you
go for it
yolo
>>
>>18513841
she fucked you over man
you owe it to yourself to prove that you're better than her
>>
Does it matter that we weren't "official" to our friends?
>>
>>18513841
If it's any consolation, anon, why would you trust your ex about your skill in bed given that she lied to you about her commitment to your relationship?
>>
>>18513841
Grow a backbone.
>>
>>18514190
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ANON.
>>
>>18514442
I won't. You're all pretty unanimous in your responses. I guess whether other people knew what was going on with us or note is irrelevant. She did, got dunk and threw it all away.
>>
>>18513841
Grow a spine OP. Shes just going to hurt you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.