[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New friend does some weird shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8454.jpg (56KB, 603x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8454.jpg
56KB, 603x339px
Hey /adv/. I became friends with this girl about a year ago and we've been pretty good friends. We hang out a lot and she's currently away in her home country but, recently, she's been getting weird on me.

I don't know if it's her missing her friends here or whatever but she admitted she has some kind of "ulterior motives" she wants me to find out. All she wants me to do is hang out and talk to her more. That's all I have to do to find out what she's apparently planning.

Am I gonna die? Does she want me? I doubt the second since she's been in a relationship for long time. So uhhh... help?
>>
>>18513824
she wants sex.
>>
>>18513905
You sure?
>>
Op she needs the good dick
>>
>>18514028
Tbqh I would give this girl the good dick every goddam day of the week but, I don't want the possibility of her man finding out and gutting me.
>>
File: 992.jpg (10KB, 240x245px) Image search: [Google]
992.jpg
10KB, 240x245px
Fulfill your density.
>>
You'll have to figure this out yourself because we don't know her and we weren't there to witness her body language, expression, tone, etc. If you want to maximize your perceptive abilities you'll need to feel confident and sort of detached from yourself and your situation. The mind is never as lubricated and capable as when it's calm, confident, happy, and detached, yet still interested. Do anything you know works for you. If you don't have experience bending your mind like that try closing your eyes and meditating on your breath for fifteen minutes before you next see her. When you open your eyes contemplate the lighting of the area you're in and the sharpness of your vision for a minute and then talk to her.
>>
>>18514164
I will, Anon. I will.
>>
>>18514204
I don't need much to get into that state but your method sounds very good. I'll practice it since I'll be seeing her very soon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.