[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479282662256.jpg (191KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
1479282662256.jpg
191KB, 743x743px
Ey /adv/ice

Short question...
My mom get's stalked by a private number. Service provider say they can't do shit, only change her number... but she has that number for like age's and would not change it. Any help?
>>
Tell her to just have a good time with it.
Tell her to respond to his calls by pretending he's someone else, and then just saying she's busy. Then she just needs to hang up.
If she does this enough, (I assume it's a he) he'll grow bored and give up... or meet her in person... either way, it stops the call.
>>
>>18513730
She thinks it's the ex wife of a vriend of her.
>>
I don't answer calls from blocked numbers.
>>
>>18513680

most modern phones can be set up to not take private calls. she can also just not answer calls from blocked numbers. she can also just get over it and change her number.

if she can't do one of those three things than frankly shes enjoying the harassment
>>
>>18513680
it it a smartphone? download a third party messaging app like signal, and add the number as a contact then block the calls with the native calling app.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.