[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clearly interested, suddenly she goes cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1499583140998.jpg (103KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1499583140998.jpg
103KB, 640x424px
>she acts clearly interested, approaches me in the street, says we'll have to go for a drink soon and shit
>go partying with her, make out, blackout
>we're meeting again a week after but she flakes
>after that, she suggests that we go taking some coffee at the campus, we end up drinking, we both run out of money and while we go to her house so she could take some more money in order to keep binging I have an urgent call and must leave
>no contact for one month because of exams and shit, except for exchanging some likes on facebook and waving at each other on the street
>after exams I ask her out twice, first time she says she's busy but she'd love to meet another day, second one she's just busy
What was she about? What happened?
I moved on like one month ago, but I've just seen one pic of her in facebook and damn she's so cute
>>
File: ClubScene2.jpg (91KB, 1155x762px) Image search: [Google]
ClubScene2.jpg
91KB, 1155x762px
>>18513629

You got friend zoned. She didn't like you like she thought she would, there wasn't a connection, she didn't think the sex would be worth it.

List goes on. Move on, find another. I tried to fuck ten girls a month for six months and had this happen to me twice. The good news is, there's a hundred more in the club every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Rinse and repeat until you sack one. Keep her if you like. Repeat. I found that it was easier to bang chicks when I stopped buying them drinks and just went along for the ride.
>>
99% of the time when a girl loses interest in you is coz she's enjoying attention somewhere else. Let her go. Find someone who's interest grows stronger not weaker
>>
>>18513834
>I found that it was easier to bang chicks when I stopped buying them drinks
She was the one to buy me drinks tho
>>
>>18514087

I was just talking in general, not particularly your situation. If she bought you anything, then she was interested. She's lost that feeling though. Keep moving, but keep in touch. I'm banging a chick right now that blew me off three times for being so much older than her. Once life slapped her around some, she came back and is now entirely mine.
>>
>>18513629
If she approached you, she most likely does it often which means someone else has her attention now.
>>
>>18514286
ackchyully it was quite reciprocal. We've known each other for years but never got to any close relationship or something.
She found me drunk on the street once like half a year ago and we went drinking something, there were reciprocal signals since then until a misunderstaning happened and we kinda stopped contact. A couple months after that I wished her a happy birthday via facebook, she replied we should have some drinks soon and that's where my greentext started.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.