[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Profound Revelations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0354.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
I have been experiencing profound revelations pertaining to me mostly. Basically just heavy realizations that give me insight into my own ways of thinking as well as the thinkings of others.

For example, yesterday I had a revelation involving a woman who friend zoned me rather harshly. I came to the conclusion that I still love her but wouldn't mind watching her die.

Do you see how profound that statement is? Watching her die implies passivity. I have no desire to kill her but if a Mack truck was going to hit her, i would want to be there to see.

It's revelations like these that leave my mind wracked. The profoundness is humbling.

I am finding that my emotions are torn up now though. What would you do after experiencing such a revelation? I feel like our society lacks the depth to see into themselves nowadays.
>>
I want you to know that I laughed, thx for that man
>>
>>18513508
What exactly was funny? Not saying it's not funny.
>>
>>18513514

I'm not him, but the whole post. There have always been deep thinkers and vegetables in every society. I have friends that would go deeper than you just had with the same thought.

Good for you. At the same time, get over yourself, and use your thought patterns to help other people around you.
>>
Why would you want to watch someone you love die, though?
>>
>>18514282

He's mad about how she left him. Payback.
>>
>I feel like our society lacks the depth to see into themselves nowadays
Elaborate.
>>
>>18514302
People lack the ability to see more than what they want to see. You show someone something tangible that goes against their thinking and they freak out and ignore instead of trying to understand what they are seeing.

As an anecdote, I have noticed most women lack or maybe don't like seeing or thinking about things that could disturb how they see the world. It's a very strange thing.

It's like they live in these bubbles.
>>
19edgy23me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.