[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 30

File: genders.png (8KB, 423x338px) Image search: [Google]
genders.png
8KB, 423x338px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Caught my girlfriend cheating on me. Should I just kill myself?
>>
How do I compliment a girl's appearance via social media without coming off as creepy?
A girl just sent me a snapchat clearing asking for a compliment now I am stuck on my end racking my brains on what to do.
>>
>>18513333
Nah. Just dump her and move on with your life.
Sorry dude, it feels awful. But it goes away.
>>
How do I make sure the breakup is as hurtful as possible for the girl?
>>
>>18513333
>>18513337
Why is cheating seen as normal?
>>
>>18513360

It's not normal, it just happens. Not worth killing yourself over it.
>>
>>18513360
Because it happens to nearly everybody.
We're not very good at being monogamous. Nearly everyone I know either cheated or has been cheated on (or both).

It is a part of nearly everyone's life. It is pointless to dwell on it. People do shitty things and it is better to move on with your life instead of thinking about it too much.
>>
Have I taken flirting out of boredom (for the past couple of months) too far if I've recently noticed a boner on the guy I'm flirting with while he was talking to me?
>>
>>18513336
Just compliment her? If you're talking one-on-one, just tell her she's really gorgeous or that she looks pretty in whatever she's wearing.
>>
I like a girl. I know she likes clubbing and so do her friends (I never saw her dance though, ironically). I don't like clubbing myself and I feel like I might not be fun enough for her.
Anyway, is this a cue to what kind of person I need to be for her to be attracted to me? In other words, should a potential boyfriend be like the girls friends, but more fun? Or do girls look for something completely different in a boyfriend? Asking in general.
>>
>>18513375
If he doesn't get boners from talking to you, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>18513375

We get boners pretty easily, but flirting out of boredom is not nice. Leave the guy alone.
>>
As a guy is it normal to just get a boner when I'm close to a girl I like, specifically if we are sitting too close or if she leans towards me?
I only ever got this from this one girl in my life. Actually I thought I was asexual before.
>>
>>18513389

How old are you? Getting a boner is pretty easy, I do it just thinking about sex. Maybe you are not as sensitive, but yeah, what ypu describe is a normal boner.
>>
>>18513346
cheat on her with someone she thought you both hated, make it seem like you will propose soon, just generally fuck her over

((please don't do this!))
>>
>>18513394
24 (yeah, never before I got a boner from just being around a girl until I met this one, we aren't dating or anything though). And thanks, good to know
>>
>>18513389
Yes? I mean I've gotten one from just hugging a woman pretty frequently. Its just responding to stimuli.
>>
>>18513400

Just remember, boners aren't special. You get one every morning.
>>
Somebody told me very few men want to be completed on their looks. Is this true. I'm talking about genuinely good looking guys. Not like women telling other 5s how pretty they are
>>
>>18513431
Not true. Not true at all.
>>
>>18513431
You'd have to ask a genuinely good looking guy. I bet those don't use 4chan, they are too busy being normies.
>>
>>18513387
How easily do you get them? Does even a crisp breeze on a humid day do it?
>>
>>18513431
It does depend on the guy but I'm not sure how common it is.
I'd say it's unlikely to backfire though.
>>
>>18513452
In a relationship.
>>
>>18513447
No, I don't think I've ever given a boner from a crisp breeze..... But simply being turned on even a little bit can give us men boners..... And especially when we're horny..... Or if we see a chick with a nice set of tits/clevage/or ass.....
>>
>>18513447
When we think about banging. Or just about the body of the woman across from us.
>>
>>18513447

No, as I'm usually wearing pants so my dick doesn't feel the breeze. But physical contact can start a boner pretty easily. Even imagining it is enough for most guys.

As long as we are relaxed and healthy, we can get one at any moment.
>>
>>18513474
*been given* ..... I mis typed the beginning, my bad :)
>>
What do women think of guys in their 20s who still live with their parents?
>>
>>18513485
Depends on why they still live with their parents.
If they have a good reason, it is not a big deal because I have my own place.
If they're lazy NEETs who live in their mom's basement and aren't even looking for a job, yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>18513485
Well, she may or may not care

But regardless of whether she does or doesn't, you need to make an effort to move out!
Being self reliant can be a turn on for girls.
I hope this helps :)
>>
>>18513491
I have a well paying job and I'm also in college. I definitely have enough money to live on my own, but as long as my parents are offering free rent and food, I ain't turning them down.
>>
File: 1499593926533.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499593926533.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>18513499
Nice dubs
>>
File: 1499922815970.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499922815970.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Can someone explain this to me? How is this not sexual assult? This is considered comedy and 100% okey.

If I as a grown adult male, went around grabbing girls by the pussy, there would be a public outcry.

I don't want to have a son.
>>
>>18513533
Because the cops will laugh at you. The world is unfair and backwards, double standards exist. There's just nothing we can do about it. Men are too horny to care.
If someone did this to me I would want to report it and sue the person and get some moneys but I know it's a dead end.
By the way, what you say is probably the point of the video, to expose the double standard. It's men's fault, they are too horny to care.
>>
Girls

Do you ever pee in the shower?
>>
>>18513539
Nope, it was literally for comedy.
>>
>>18513476
How long does it take for the boner to subside?
>>
>>18513547

Depends. Is whatever got me horny still around? Am I tired? Busy? How long since I had sex or masturbated?

It can be over in a minute, or it can stay around longer. If I talking with someone, I think more than 10 min would be too much. By that point I should have more things to think about.
>>
>>18513533
Get used to it man. There are feminists out there who thinks that they should be allowed to peg their 5 year old son because he belongs to her. The kid have no saying in it because she feeds him.

Yeah, it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>18513566
That is literally rape and pedophilia....
>>
>>18513571
Not if a woman does it, as far as the western culture and society is concerned.
>>
>>18513533
It's the time old idea that men always want sex(ual attention), from any woman who is remotely attractive. It's unfair and untrue but applies to a lot more than just examples like this.

Aka it is sexual assault. The reason there's no outrage is the ingrained idea that men are never not wanting to be sexually approached.

If you don't want to have a kid because bad things can and will happen to them, don't have kids. Women and men have their own risks. If you have a daughter chances that she'll be groped at a party are higher than for a son even if she's taken seriously afterwards. There's no winning if you never want bad things to happen to your offspring.
>>
>>18513566
>>18513579

And there are men that think they can fuck their girls because he owns them, too.

Don't give in to the "us vs. them" mentality. Assholes can be male or female. And we men, with and not against women, should do what we can to stop assholes of any gender.
>>
>>18513544
All the time.
>>
>>18513589
The difference is that one get 9 months in prison, the other 22 years.
>>
Why DO women serve less time in prison for the exact same crime?
>>
>>18513598

See? Why work with you if you make everything a competition?

Want to be a force of change in te world? Wirk with people, not against them. Don't become the feminazi of MRAs. Don't become what you hate.
>>
>>18513598
Most crimes are not solved anyway. That includes rape.

There is zero point in listing why one has it better/worse than the other. You can go on an infinite loop. Yeah there's bias in favor of women but it is also a reality that men are hugely overrepresented in virtually any crime and especially violent crimes. Both sides can find plenty to argue that the opposite sex is worse or gets treated better. Yet at the end of the day most people still love both male and female individuals and we have to make do with one another.

Which is not to say that low sentences for female offenders should not be a political issue. But that's not the same as letting it influence how you view other women.
>>
>>18513602
Prejudice. People find it more difficult to think of women as aggressive, cruel, dangerous etc because they are usually seen as weak, sweet and docile. So they are more likely to buy into circumstances playing a big role, there never having been much of a threat for the victim and so on. Also easier for women to play the victim and have people buy into their regret or whatever they try to achieve.
>>
>>18513603
Not him, but what he is pointing out is a serious fucking issue. No one gives a shit, and it only affects the weak none chads, which is like 80% of men. The weakest of the weak. Literally some medieval caste system tier shit.
>>
>>18513603
>See? Why work with you if you make everything a competition?
Oh sorry, I'm not that anon but I too thought that there was a difference between being 9 months and 22 years in prison. I guess there's not.
>>
>>18513586

I'm a guy and I thought it was untrue too. Then I read some of the comments posted by men on articles about women taking advantage/ raping men. I swear I saw comments with 5k+ likes each about how lucky he is and how much he enjoyed it.

I kind of realized it's the men that perpetuate it. I would never enjoy such a thing as a man. I think I'm fundamentally broken.
>>
>>18513611

Yes, it is an issue. What do you do with the information?

Get mad at women? How is that any different from men-hating feminazis?
>>
For both genders, why do you allow yourself to be complete trash?
You go around fucking like an animal without ever growing. Sure, your experiences change you, but you're not conscious of it, and so you don't control it. It's pathetic and childish, but I see that everyone fucking does this and it's so embarrassing. You're a human, not a dog. Act like it.

Women destroy the only part of themselves which holds value, and men try to avoid what builds character.
Why are you children so delusional?
>>
>>18513621
You are just using buzz words to reduce a real problem into a meme. You are literally worse than the people you are complaining about. And also there is an actual thing as creating consciousness and spreading the word about an issue, it's not just "getting mad", it's about promoting the discussion of it rather than just sweeping it under the rug with your "so what" idea.
>>
File: 1496160778714.jpg (195KB, 823x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496160778714.jpg
195KB, 823x800px
>>18513307
>tfw 6'4 athletic
>look like a dom
>sub
>will never have dom gf
>>
>>18513616
It is absolutely perpetuated by men. It's like shutshaming for women, it is mostly enforced by the own crowd because they are the ones who have an investment in the perception. A man telling someone that he should've enjoyed being assaulted by his teacher as a boy is a way for him to feel more masculine, more sexual and thus the superior man.

If you ever have the joy of stumbling upon a thread here where someone talks about it - whether it's adult rape by a woman the same age or child assault - you'll see the comments pouring in to call OP a faggot or ungrateful, and that they would've loved it as a boy. It's pretty sickening and entirely ignorant.

For what it's worth, it is entirely normal to sometimes want things and at other times not, including the stuff you love most in the world. Sexuality is complicated and does not just touch upon pleasure or intimacy but also power, humiliation, vulnerability etc. That is part of what makes it so compelling, but can also make for a terrible experience. Most of the men spouting that shit have no idea how they would really feel if assault went down.
>>
>>18513613

I'm not saying he is wrong. I'm saying focusing only on your side of the issue is what feminazis do.

Like it or not, most rapists are male, too. Does that mean we should ignore male victims or treat all men like rapists? Hell no!

The construction of the problem should be integrated, not segregated.
>>
>>18513611
Know your place, beta-cuck.
>>
>>18513626
What are you even talking about?

Just because people aren't like you it doesn't mean they're worse than you. Let people be.
>>
>>18513627

Awesome! Information is good. But read the comments I linked in my first reply, the ones about pegging your son and "western culture" and tell me they are about information and not about getting mad at women.
>>
>>18513628
I love domming guys who look very dominant and act dominant outside of the bedroom. Adds a little thrill to it.
>>
>>18513648
>act dominant outside of the bedroom
I have news for you.
>>
Would you ladies be open to having a bull fuck your boyfriend up the ass?
>>
>>18513651
What? That such person doesn't exist?

My ex boyfriend enjoyed being submissive in bed and he was very charming and charismatic outside of it. I act like a perfect housewifey and enjoy serving and pampering my SO, but I love being dominant in bed.
>>
>>18513661
He is just a sub. You can't choose, it's not like a switch button you can turn on and off.
>>
>>18513668
qft
>>
>>18513590

Do you have to have a wide stance so you don't pee all over yourself while peeing from standing? Or can you just stand normal?

I just took a shower and peed it a hour ago, and while I was peeing it just came to me and I wondered if women do that too
>>
>>18513668
Personality is a little more complicated than what gets your dick hard.
My ex boyfriend was rather submissive in bed but wasn't a doormat in everyday life. There are other people like him. We had a very equal relationship (and probably I was the most submissive in many ways) but in bed I enjoyed being the dominant one.
We even switched roles sometimes.
>>
>>18513675
It's okey to have a submissive boyfriend. I wasn't trying to bite or anything.
>>
>>18513678
He wasn't submissive in every day life.
He was rather submissive sexually, but not especially in our every day relationship. It was a thing we had in the bedroom, outside of it we had a super normal relationship.
>>
>>18513679
>He wasn't submissive in every day life
Sure he isn't.
>>
>>18513679
Good for you.
>>
>>18513679
I bet he is really successful.
>>
Why does Chad always win?
>>
>>18513688

Because he is a construct of your mind. Real people don't won all the time.
>>
File: Floyd Mayweather.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Floyd Mayweather.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>18513691
What was that?
>>
>>18513698

"Chad" doesn't exist. You are mad at an idea.
>>
>>18513674
Well yeah if I stood with my legs together then I'd pee all over them. But I don't have to go out of my way to make a wide stance. It's possible that some gets on you that way, depending on how strong and erratic the stream is, but if I'm in the shower I don't care about that anyway.

Basically it's possible, but you have still less aim than a man and there's a risk it gets on you. But it isn't as inherently undoable for a woman as they sometimes make it out to be, it works imperfectly naturally.
>>
Grills
What would you think if you encountered a very handsome, clearly heterosexual guy who's never had a gf?
>>
>>18513711

Interesting
>>
>>18513713
Not that much. I have many friends who were late bloomers so it is not unlikely for me that someone just hasn't experienced it yet for no particular reason.

It's more the other way around. If a guy is visibly awkward or self-conscious around women and then I find out he's never had a girlfriend, then both pieces of information put each other in perspective.

Really the only thing is that if he were not just handsome but very smooth and easygoing socially, a good flirt etc, but had never had a girlfriend, I would assume he's the type who wants to fuck around more than have a connection.
>>
Gonna ask a girl out. Cant do it in person because we have no activities together the next weeks.
Should I call her on the phone? Or text her? We barely ever texted and never spoke on an actual phone call. I know her from some charity group kind of.
Should I go straight to the point or make small talk before asking, whatever method I use?
I never asked someone out by phone.
>>
>>18513723

>Not that much. I have many friends who were late bloomers so it is not unlikely for me that someone just hasn't experienced it yet for no particular reason.

Even at 27 years old?
>>
girls: when you compliment a guy, what do you want him to say back
>>
girls:

if your bf of a 4yr relationship dumps you because work reasons, but he says he still wants you to keep communication, why would you fuck a lot of guys in a short period of time (weeks, 1 month)? what does that mean? that you don't love him anymore? and then, what would be the reason to drive you to call his best friend and then fuck him? why is it that you might be thinking to do this, to fuck his best friend 3 months later, after a lot of other dudes? please explain, i want to understand how women think
>>
>>18513739
Yeah. I have a friend your age who is handsome, successful/rich, quite intelligent and completely inexperienced. Sure he was never as good socially as in other aspects and women kind of intimidated him but he is not an autist, doesn't have inane ideas about women etc. He's started to come out of his shell in the last year or so and things are going fine for him. Not really surprising that girls respond to him well but also his own stance.

Besides it's getting less and less uncommon. Millennials in general are less experienced and have their first experiences later than previous generations. See https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/there-isnt-really-anything-magical-about-it-why-more-millennials-are-putting-off-sex/2016/08/02/e7b73d6e-37f4-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html?utm_term=.6206b902ec65 (or just google millennials sex and make your pick, there's a lot written on the subject)
>>
>>18513736
It's a toss up for me between calling and texting. Texting is more casual, especially if she's the type not used to calling just to talk anymore. But a call is more personal and more ballsy. I would go with what is best for you. I see no reason to adamantly exclude either option.

If you do call, just ask her what's up and if she's enjoying her summer before asking if she wants to go out (and be specific about what you want to do). So have a leader, but no beating around the bush.

Good luck!!

>>18513745
"Thanks" or any variation ("thanks, took a lot of effort"/"thank you, I'm proud of it myself"/"thanks, that means a lot to me"). A tongue in cheek "I know right" is also fine but I prefer knowing it landed and he's pleased. Nothing worse than people who can't take a compliment and try to deflect it or lecture you on why it isn't so.
>>
>>18513759
excellent, thanks!
>>
>>18513750
He sounds like a textbook sample of an autist.
>>
>>18513747
If you make a thread right now and say your girlfriend broke up with you and asking what to do, it would fill with "go out and have sex with someone else". It is just easier for her than it would be for a guy.

She is feeling like shit, her life took a downward turn, her self esteem is in the gutter. That tends to cause people to look for distraction, validation or even just flat out empty thrills to drown out the hurt. Perhaps hope that when you realize she's out actually being single, you will regret your decision.

This is strictly talking about hooking up after a break up in itself. Calling up your best friend makes me feel that she harbors A LOT of anger and resentment towards you for dumping her and is a vengeful person with a cruel streak. It would be scummy enough to go for it if they were used to being in contact and there already was mutual attraction. But going out of her way to contact him is some next level shit.
>>
>>18513768
If he is, it's very very mild. I wouldn't bet my life on it that he isn't but he does fine with subtle communication, ironic jokes, innuendos and what not. Also quite interested in people and enjoys having them around.

>>18513767
You're welcome!
>>
What is the point of men nowadays though? The only reason why women used to have sex with men since the dawn of humanity was to extract resources. What is the point now though? Like seriously?
>>
>>18513785
Having babies maybe? There really is no point for either sex in relation to the opposite. Men can fap to porn and traps. Women have vibrators.
We just can't manufacture babies without taking stuff from a man and a woman yet.
>>
>>18513750

Your friend sounds kind of like me. I can easily talk to girls, but not when the conversation moves past a platonic level. You still think that's normal?

>"Sam Wei, a 26-year-old financial analyst in Chicago, has not had sex since her last relationship ended 18 months ago. She makes out with guys sometimes, and she likes to cuddle"

I don't like these articles. They always say "millennials aren't having sex" but always say "oh but they do make out and mess around". Or, I've seen articles talking about men who are single at 30, and ALWAYS mention how "bachelors at 30 never bring the same woman twice to gatherings". They always imply that people are doing things
>>
>>18513795
Yeah, sure. Social skills are skills like all others. If you are used to talking to women platonically but not anything else, it's no wonder that you feel out of your element attempting that. Some people are naturals but that can't be expected. One of the reasons that puberty is notoriously awkward is because people are trying to figure things like this out while stumbling along the way. Completely normal.

It's one person they asked, because bare data is less compelling than personal elements. It is based on surveys that show that millennials don't just have less sex but also wait longer for their first kiss. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/02/tinder-generation-turns-its-back-on-sex/ This has some more stats, not the making out one because I think it was a different study I read in a national (non-English) magazine. But overall yeah people are less active. Not all of them and it still isn't the norm, but it's a pattern.
>>
>>18513811

>Completely normal.

It's so surprising to see that. Because at 27 years old, it's definitely not average.

Ok well, I guess. It just seems everyone I know is experienced. All of my friends, both male and female have done ONS, FwB, and relationships in the past. I mean, I have had sex one time before, when I was 20, however it wasn't a good time. It was really stressful, felt unnatural, and it was really uncomfortable. I try to forget that it happened Tbh. In a way, it doesn't even seem like that happened.
>>
Girls, can a woman receive any kind of pleasure from 4-4.5 erect penis during anal and/or vaginal.
I don't have much of a problem with cunnalingus but I don't want it to be the act that I have continually revert to compensate for it. Im not much of a fan using toys for her either but I might consider it depending on the situation.
To be completely honest I'm [spoiler] 17 and my penis size when erect ranges from the measurements given above and I'm going to turn 18 next year is there any hope for me at all?[/spoiler]
>>
Any ideas about whats going on?

About a week ago I messaged this girl. She read it but never replied. Then Yesterday I posted something, and she commented on it, and she asked if I wanted to help her with a bus conversion. I said yes, obviously. But that night I asked for more detail, but again, Read but no reply.

In the past she asked if I was on signal, but never followed up after. Kinda seems like she wants to move this forward, but gets cold feet soon after?
>>
How am I supposed to reply when a girl sends me nudes?

Also when we're cuddling is it ok if she feels my boner? I mean it doesn't mean I want to fuck but having a soft and nice smelling cuddled up against me does things to me. Should I try to pull back so she doesn't feel it or will she understand?

Yes I am a dorky virgin in case you didn't notice and I don't want to fuck it up with this girl.
>>
I am grill. there is a guy that was a total dick to me a few years ago. Talked a lot of shit about me and me dating my bf. This ended really sour with a big argument.

Bf and I are going to a small birthday get together for the dick's brother. Dick is going to be there.

Guys, how am I supposed to act around a guy that treats a girl like a dick? He's practically a bully. I expressed my concerns to my bf, but he doesn't seem worried at all. If he's a dick to me, do I just let my bf handle it? Do I not engage, just bottle it all in? This whole thing is giving me anxiety.
>>
How should a guy react to a girl giving a bad excuse and/or a vague "maybe" that actually means "no" when you ask her out? I mean if you play along it will look like you don't get it but if you show that you know she means "no" you may look like you took it the wrong way.
How do you end the conversation after a vague rejection?
>>
I'd like to get an opinion about creative hobbies.

I have a burgeoning career in the film industry. I know my goals and I've tailored my life to achieve them, it means a lot to me, it's my driving force. My life revolves around creativity. I write, perform, and do a bunch of DIY, it's always fascinated me and I get a thrill out of learning a new skill or even trying out something new for the first time to see how I like it, sometimes developing a true hobby from them.

I like cooking, I like crafting semi-precious stones into jewelry like pendants and earrings, I like woodwork and I especially like sewing. So much so I've gotten good enough to design the patterns for and hand-sew several plush toys.

I want to ask... are these traits attractive? A lot of people I ask IRL about this seem apprehensive, some outright told me it's fucking gay and effeminate. A few told me it makes me intimidating because I'll sometimes make girls feel like they're dumb as rocks considering you do so many things and are good at a lot of them. So I bring this question here. Does the fact I sew plush toys and am good at a traditionally feminine skill make me look unattractive or or unmanly?
>>
>>18513896
"ok tell me when you are free"
if she wants to go out she will tell you in a few days or whenever and if not she won't bring it up anymore
>>
>>18513853
It's the first inches of the vagina that are most sensitive, and the depth varies from woman to woman anyway. As does how sensitive their vagina is and how much they prioritize penetration for sexual enjoyment. Besides you are below average, not freakishly small territory.

So yes, entirely possible but if you date around you are also bound to run into women who are not satisfied by it. It's a hit or miss kind of thing.

>>18513880
What you said is possible but it seems more likely to me that she's being nonchalant and in this case frankly pretty rude. Do not get your hopes up at least.

>>18513883
Compliments, descriptions of what it does to you (how hard you are, how much you want to jerk off/see more, what you want to do to her), nudes of yourself (no dick pics, work your way up to those, but a nice suggestive picture of the outline of your boner or something similar).

She'll understand unless she's entirely inexperienced (and even then she might not mind). Boners during cuddling are completely normal.
>>
>>18513896
What the other anon said is a nice solution. Otherwise tell her okay cool and never hit her up again. Even if she sincerely meant the "maybe", she needs to get over herself if she is confused by someone not jumping on that lackluster response.
>>
>>18513942
>What you said is possible but it seems more likely to me that she's being nonchalant and in this case frankly pretty rude. Do not get your hopes up at least.

I guess. Its odd, as prior to this she seemed interested in in me. Also, she actually barely knows me, and asked for my help. So... I dont really know
>>
>>18513906
Don't overthink it, it's cool that you managed to master the skills, you can make cute and practical things and it's a memorable hobby. I could understand your doubts if this was your only hobby, but that's exactly the case here. Shows that you have many interests and talents, that's grand, aim for someone who is thrilled by that instead of feeling insecure.

Also
>men who can cook
>>
>>18513954
She asked for your help. Sure, if you really really really like this girl you can shoot her a quick "so you still need x?" message, otherwise let her come to you. You are doing her a favor after all.

It's hard to tell, some people are just wishy washy or opportunistic. Or indeed shy, but then I would still tread carefully and try to not let your attachment grow while you don't really know if she's actually timid or just being careless.
>>
>>18513977
I guess I'll give it a few days to see. Then maybe I'll ask to see if she still wants help.

And really, I dunno if she's shy or what. In previous conversations shes been sorta quiet over messages, but then when she called me, she couldnt stop talking at all
>>
>>18513996
Try to call her sometimes if you want to talk. Some people are shit at texting and overthink everything. See it as a hint for how to communicate.
>>
>>18514001
True. I guess calling would be an option. But I think I'll wait till monday or tuesday before I make contact again.
>>
>>18513960
Oh I'm quite proud of it, I'm not really insecure about it, but I'm kindof a failure with women in general so I guess I can come off as awkward or defensive if one tells me it's not attractive or manly. I generally own it, I just want to know a few female opinions. I think learning new skills is attractive in anyone, shows drive, self-sufficiency, curiosity and knowledge.
>>
I once asked a girl out for coffee. She gave me an ambiguous "Im busy" so we didn't. I'm deciding to try again one more time. Should I say coffee again or pick some other activity?
>>
>>18514044
Also I don't get the >men who can cook thing. Are you doubting the claim or..?
>>
>>18514044
Well yeah, it's not weird to be defensive if someone tells you that how you like to spend your free time is not manly. That's obnoxious as fuck.

>>18514046
Coffee is a go to option, that definitely wasn't why she didn't jump at the chance. Go with what seems like most fun to you. It's a trivial factor in whether or not she says yes.
>>
>>18514051
It wasn't that clear but no, just meant that it's a grand fucking thing.
>>
File: spiderman_homecoming_ver6_xlg.jpg (465KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman_homecoming_ver6_xlg.jpg
465KB, 800x1152px
How bad are movie dates? I always hear people not recommending them on the internet. But people still seem to do them.
Also, is pic related a bad idea for a movie date between two young adults? Assuming I make it clear I'm aware it's a teen movie when I ask, maybe.
>>
>>18514064
I've done it once.
Sitting in silence next to someone you don't really know for 2 hours is pretty shit.

But maybe I'm the one who's shit, who knows.
>>
>>18514076
Oh, well I was thinking of just asking someone I kind of know already, although yeah it will probably get awkward, you are right.
>>
>>18514064
I don't think it's a bad date as long as you make sure to plan it so that you have plenty of time to grab drinks afterwards. Also not sure if this is a thing in the US as well but I prefer those cinemas that primarily show arthouse and actually have a proper place to sit attached, not the kind of fast food joint atmosphere that big cinemas tend to have. That doesn't feel intimate. If you cannot locate one like that, pick one where you only have a small walk to a nice place to have drinks and talk.

The downside is that you are spending a lot of time doing an activity that allows for little bonding, that's why people usually recommend against it especially if you leave after the film. But there's upsides as well. After spending an hour or two next to each other there will be some base level of comfort, and it can be quite exciting to whisper into each other's ear.

Also just ask her if she'd like to see it or would prefer something else.
>>
What do you even talk about when you text someone?

I'm talking to this girl, and we get along great in person, but I never really do text conversations. Every time I talk to my friends we basically do it in person so I've never really had text conversations and all that. I feel like if I dont text her, itll be like I have no interest, but I just dont do that. She doesn't exactly text so often either, so I dont know how to go about this.
>>
>>18513785
Doing literally everything necessary to keep society working.

http://judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/
>>
>>18514064
I'm a big movie buff, so i'd be fine with a movie date. Maybe have dinner beforehand, then sitting through a movie together would be less awkward.
>>
>>18513533
Everyone just gonna ignore this?
>>
>>18513785
Femanon here, are you fucking serious right now? Men aren't worth any less than women are, they're not just sperm dispensers, they're people. Stop thinking of it in terms of what the opposite gender can give you.
>>
>>18514153
t. girl (male)
>>
>>18513785
97% of society literally depends on men.
>>
>>18514154
>implying I have to be male to think of men as human
That's called being a decent human being. I know it's more or less a lost art in this day and age, but it's true.
>>
>>18514157
Well that's just because of the patriarchy.
u_u
>>
File: 1492379876199.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492379876199.gif
371KB, 500x375px
someone tell me how to dance with girls at the club lol. I go and girls approach me and I'm totally clueless what to do. It usually goes like they back into me and touch my crotch with their ass and my follow up is to stand there and do nothing lol.

Horrifically embarrassing and I would like to come correct from now on. I kno this is something thats probably hard to type out to explain but any advice is helpful.

Considering hopping on tindr and putting in the bio that I want a gril to teach me how to dance w/ them at the club
>>
>>18514153
I'm a guy and I posted that. I come from Asia where all I've been told all day is that women only need money for resources. They don't care about sex like men do. hence the question
>>
Guys,
How do I tell the barber to just set my hair? Cut not a whole lot from everywhere. Is there a way of saying this? Everytime I go to the barber they make it too short.
>>
I think it's time for a history lesson.

We'll begin with a personal favourite of mine. The Solvay conference. Notice anything? Anyone? Anyone?

If you can't name at least 5 people in this picture, you might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>18513333
>Dying over some dumb slut
You're better than that, anon.
>>
>>18514184
Well it's mostly about the barber, they just love to go short. Idk if this is the same over there because I speak Spanish but I say "reduce the volume" (sort of). I mean the barbers say there's a difference between "volume" and "length". You probably need to lower/cut/reduce/whatever the word is, the "volume", not the "length". If your barber isn't that great maybe you could look for a new one and keep looking for a new one every time you have to cut your hair unless you find one that is great.
>>
>>18514179
Oh. All right, that puts it in a little bit of a different context. I think there are women out there who think of men as tools, and there are a lot of them nowadays, but what you have to remember is that they're scum if they're treating you like less of a human being because of what's between your legs. Don't ever think that you're worth less just because a woman or anyone else thinks of you that way.
>>
>>18513626
>the only part of a woman that has value is her virginity
Don't you have a containment board to be in?
>>
>>18513333
>Quads
An army of one who bears these holy quads cannot be beaten.

You must kill them both. DIGITS WILL IT!
>>
If you don't know what this picture is, or can't at the very least name 10 people in this picture, you might as well give away everything you have to the neighbor kid.

Notice anything?
>>
>>18514212
Sexism and racism? :^)
>>
>>18514187
1st row, 6, Schrodinger
1st row, 9, Werner Heisenberg
3rd row, 2, Max Planck
3rd row, 3, Marie Curie
3rd row, 5, Albert Einstein
>>
>>18514195
You haven't answered my original question though. It seems the vast majority are like that
>>
File: Greatest-Inventions-of-all-time.jpg (3MB, 2320x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Greatest-Inventions-of-all-time.jpg
3MB, 2320x3300px
>>18514218
Competence.
>>
>>18514218
>sexisme
Why couldn't women just make their own shit if they were so strong, intelligent and independent? Their own sphere of influence. Hmm?
>>
>>18514212
>What this picture is
An unlawful assembly against the British crown and it's rightful rule?
>>
>>18514240
Men made sure they didn't have access to education or proper jobs with fair payment. I guess men were just too afraid of women and too insecure.
>>
>>18514251
And how was that possible?
>>
Repeating from my thread:

Me and my pals often meet with the problem of a passive girl.

I am currently dealing with one as well.
What is passive girl?
She does nothing, you do everything. She won't even oppose say no, but she won't give you any sign or initiate anything too.

>I am the one initiating dates
>I am the one initiating any talk and texting
>I am the only one initiating intimacy and physical contact like kissing and touching
>She won't resist but she does not seem especially into that, or maybe shy, can't tell
>Whenever I tell her let's meet up, she agrees
>the only thing she does is writing me text after dates that she had a good time
>I know that if I won't ask her on another one, it's basically the end because my pal had it same, got pissed off and ended contact just by stopping initiating

I know that girls like to be led, but this level of passiveness is really problematic. I'm not even sure if she really likes meeting me or just being bored/kind/whatever else.

Anyone was dealing with that?
Anyone can give any tip or explanation of this?
>>
>>18514258
Men abused their physical strength in the first stages of humanity and then made sure they kept their position safe at the expense of women. Once you take control it's easy to keep it and men did that by abusing the brute strength of their bodies.
>>
>>18514258
Because society was misogynist until women fought for their rights.
>>
Girl and I had plans for a movie the other day at 4pm, I was ignored until 830pm when I got a message saying
>sorry I was asleep but we can still do dinner!!
Bearing in mind she works at 10pm

I took a little bit to respond, because I didn't WANT respond, but I just said "I'd rather not."

Now she claims that I was unwilling to hang out and is pretending to be upset. I know she didn't sleep for 18 hours, why the fuck would she bother extending the pointless dinner offer and acting huffy after completely blowing me off?
>>
>>18514258
Because men was, and is, better.
>>
File: 1477972381044.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477972381044.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18514260
if she texts you after saying she had a good time then I think you're in the clear. if she's any level of cute she might be used to her partners always pursuing her and leading the way to the point that she thinks she has to do nothing.

also I suspect this bitch wants to be choked. stick it out
>>
How do I get a cute neet gf from /adv/
I don't want a dirty /soc/ whore

I want a cute neet girl who idolises me and makes me tendies and pretends to like simon and gurfunkal with me
>>
File: Man on the moon.jpg (139KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
Man on the moon.jpg
139KB, 970x647px
This picture speaks for itself.
>>
>>18514289
That men are huge liars, correct.
Also another example that men are insecure and need to do stuff like this to make up for how much they fear women.
>>
>>18514295
Man built Parliament
Man landed on the moon
The worlds most intelligent people were men
(Einstein)

Woman bleed from their saggy fanny
Women complain
Women suck at trolling
>>
>>18514116
not texting is fine.
>>
>>18514064
a movie is a bad idea for a first date.
but a date has to be more than a movie. grab drinks or eat before/after the movie.
>>
just putting on this tripcode in case any cute neet girls want to make me tendies
>>
>>18514295
>>18514308
This stupid pissing contest waving around accomplishments that have nothing to do with your own life is embarrassing and should be a phase that ends with childhood.

Get something to be proud of other than being a "superior (wo)man" for fuck's sake. This is pathetic.
>>
>>18514319
And women get so easily baited
>>
>>18514308
Men are physically stronger because they needed to rely on brute force to hunt.
Men used brute force to become leaders of their groups.
Men enforced mysoginy from the start.
Men created a sexist society.
Men made sure women had less access to education and forced them to stick to gender roles because they are afraid of female progress and the fact that women are as intellectually capable as men.
Men cry like babies when their mysoginy is exposed or put to the test.
>>
>>18513896
i offer another time/try again later.
if it's the same shit again then i tell her to say when she's free and forget about it. she probably didn't want to, but if she did, she can find another time.
>>
>>18514321
lol I didn't read this but are perhaps a cute girl in London in any chance?
>>
>>18513891
i don't know if it's the best reaction, but in those kinds of situations i've learned to just leave and go see someone else. being near toxic people can't be good for you, and there's no point in "winning".
>>
File: kill me for serving humanity.jpg (717KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kill me for serving humanity.jpg
717KB, 2048x1024px
>>18514289
And I want to follow this picture with this.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/nov/14/rosetta-comet-dr-matt-taylor-apology-sexist-shirt

This man and his team landed a spacecraft on a comet and had to apologize for wearing shirt in pic related during the announcement. They landed a fucking space probe on a comet. And women were only focusing on his shirt. Do you people realize how hard of an achievement that is? You could give the average person 5 consecutive lifetimes on earth and he or she would still not be able to pull that off.

This historic feat. He had to fucking apologize. Fucking apologize.

>women
>>
>>18513891
Suck him in the bathroom during the party.
>>
>>18513891
I'm actually a professional side bull if your boyfriend ever bores you. I'm not cheap though.

>>18514326
That is a cool shirt though
>>
>>18514326
haha what a beta
>>
>>18514326
I haven't felt this amount of rage in my life before. Not even when I was cheated on. I'm literally screaming in front of my computer, boiling.
>>
>>18514229
What, what is the point of men? To live, I guess. That's kind of a nebulous question if you don't reduce people to walking wombs and inseminators.
>>
Am I sexist if I don't like a single song sung by a woman?

Also has anyone noticed that the saddest songs of heartbreak are created by men?

Usually when women sing of heartbreak it's written by a male ghost writer and they're just a corporate puppet (Taylor swift for example)

Its almost like women don't have feelings

Did you guys know women also get more sexual stimulation from dogs fucking than they do human dick pics?

Hmmmm why do women want to fuck mans best friend.... HMMMMM
>>
Girls: If a guy asks you out, is the idea of the date a factor in whether you say yes or no? Or only other factors like not liking the guy, regardless of the date idea?
For example if he's okay but he suggests doing something you aren't interested in.
>>
File: IMG_2146.jpg (49KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
Girls and guys

So I stopped masturbating a few weeks ago, and I've started to notice that I'm appreciating food MUCH more. I just made some chocolate chip cookies and holy fuck they tasted better than ever. Or, just yesterday I made some bacon and eggs and it was really really good. This isn't a problem for me because I am naturally skinny, and I work out so I won't get fat. But I'm curious, is not fapping really enhancing taste?
>>
>>18514341
Listen to this before you talk anymore shit. And yes she wrote it herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OtHVLAF4o
>>
>>18514326
You owe me a new keyboard.
>>
>>18514347
I didn't feel a single emotion during that entire song

Try this one Buddy
https://youtu.be/KV44ScxV1BU

Even when analysing the lyrics no emotion was provoked
>Just before our love got lost you said
>I am as constant as a northern star and I said,
>Constantly in the darkness
>Where's that at?
>If you want me I'll be in the bar

*sienfield music plays*
>>
File: 1499780284550.jpg (42KB, 357x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499780284550.jpg
42KB, 357x432px
>>18514326
>>
>>18514326
Fucking meme gender.
>>
>>18514372
T b f men did crash into the world trade centre

Oh wait no that was brown men
>>
>>18514366
If that didn't move anything in you, even if just on the account of her own emotions while playing, you shouldn't be accusing others of not having a heart.

Either way, I know your song, it's pretty but less raw to me. It remains abstract about some lost love while Mitchell's actually plays into the friction of a relationship about to fade, hints at the type of arguments they had, her personality and his. Not that anything is wrong with being more vague or just using the symbol of a relationship but for me this one reaches more because it evokes the image of two specific individuals and doesn't use love as a token trope but goes a bit into what it actually looks like.

And if you don't find
>I remember that time when you told me
>you said love is touching souls
>surely you touched mine cause
>part of you pours out of me
>in these lines from time to time
romantic I can't take you seriously anymore.
>>
>>18514384
You completely misinterpreted the meaning of the song, like cold blooded woman would.

I believe this song is a flashback about a man who had a bad experience with love and made himself believe he never wanted to get close to someone ever again. "he made his life a lie so he might never have to know anyone"

But he met a girl, and he reluctantly fell in love. telling himself he shouldn't, but knowing that he would just keep thinking about her if he didnt embrace it. "i told him he shouldn't upset her, and he'd only be making it worse involving somebody else"

Then the first verse happens, and he is killed by a car. "and a cop's standing out in the road turning traffic away"

And she is broken, not able to begin her memory erasing process of morning until his body is under ground, "while her memory worked in reverse to keep her safe from herself" Trying to not kill herself, she severs ties with the world. she becomes like he was "way back in the day", living her life a lie, not wanting to love again.

The last lines are what he wants to tell her after he is dead. "The part of me you feel like now will pass away, you will get over me, then you will be happy, like i was before i died."

"what I used to be will pass away and then you'll see
that all I want now is happiness for you and me"

That thots song is literally about Stacy acting crazy and playing victim for leaving chad :(
Boo hoo
>>
I've never been to a jazz bar, is it a safe idea for a first date? It's probably unique and she'll probably like it but I'm afraid of being clueless there. I listen to a bit of jazz but I'm more worried about acting like a sperg in the bar (what's up with the website saying you have to pay to just enter the place?).
Otherwise does coffee make sense for a saturday evening or is it more of a week day thing?
I haven't dated anyone since I was in my last year of high school, ages ago.
>>
Would you lose respect for your man if he asked you to cuck him?
>>
>>18514326
I just lost so much respect for the feminist movement oh my god how can anyone identify with this garbage?
>>
Is it okay to be vague when asking someone out, like "have some drinks" for example, not specifying the place? Or should you have everything pre-planned out?
>>
>>18514434
In my country people love to complain about the feminist movement. But when 3 famous musicians (who suck btw) made extremly sexist and mysogynist comments, the news and TV didn't give two shits. There's a big double standard and I think people in some places complain about feminism too much when male sexism against women is disgusting but no one bats an eye.
>>
>>18514437
I'm not saying that women don't have issues. I genuinly feel for you....but you don't understand the magnitude of this. What those women did was horrible, literally treason against humanity. This is absolutely disgusting.

Monkey behaviour.
>>
File: 1497808727499.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497808727499.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18514326
I feel physical pain from reading this.
>>
>>18514281
Why neet?
>>
>>18514507
Being a neet is cool

I'm a neet until near the end of the year and I'm having the time of my life
>>
>>18514513
I hate being neet, i'm just playing vidya and missing out on life.
>>
Guys,

Could someone with a foot fetish explain the appeal of feet to me?
>>
>>18514518
Huh, try finding things outside to do and you'll enjoy it a bit more. Or find other neet friends.
I go for runs and stuff, go lift sometimes, go drinking with some friends or just go for a walk for the sake of it. The more time I spend outside the happier I generally am.

>>18514521
I'm not a footfag, but I have once, myself too out of curiosity, masturbated to lesbian foot fetish porn.

It was strangely erotic, and I actually ended up enjoying it just because it was something new and pretty sensual.
It helps I guess if you like oral stuff too.
>>
>>18513636
>I'm saying focusing only on your side of the issue is what feminazis do.
Feminists often wax on a lot about how they care about male issues. But the thing is their actions sort of indicate otherwise. When feminists were trying to stop the construction of male abuse shelters under the premise that funding for them meant less for them, there wasnt really any push back.

The fact is if men want anything done about their issues, they're going to have to go it without feminists backing them up for the most part. I mean sure most feminists arent actively destructive, don't get me wrong. But they're also obsessed with their own shit, at best they're going to be neutral about it.
>>
>>18514437
>But when 3 famous musicians (who suck btw) made extremly sexist and mysogynist comments
And who were they?

Generally speaking I've seen rap get a free pass for a lot of shit due to lowered expectations for brown people.
>>
File: Napoleon.jpg (54KB, 418x575px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon.jpg
54KB, 418x575px
>>18514589
>if men want anything done about their issues, they're going to have to go it without feminists backing them up
But the whole purpose of men's existence is king of the hill.
>>
Do women prefer coke or Pepsi?
>>
>>18514600
It doesn't matter because women shouldn't be allowed to drink soda, it makes them fat.
>>
File: 1489250878336.jpg (82KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
1489250878336.jpg
82KB, 610x458px
>>18514607
You sure?
>>
>>18514600
Coke. Pepsi is way too fucking sweet. Even for soda
>>
Women shouldn't be allowed to exist
>>
>>18514614
No fat chicks allowed on the internet it's the law.
>>
>>18514614
Now that's a braphog.
>>
>>18514619
What is your age, height and weight?
I want to know what hambeast chose coke over Pepsi
>>
>>18514626
5ft6, 118lbs
>>
>>18514628
I'll also need to know if you're in London and free on Saturday
>>
Not asking for advice, i rarely post but been reading this board for years, was a virgin until a year ago now got pussy on call, its just hit me, i'm sure some of this has helped me in someway so i just thought id say thanks guys, life's good i appreciate yall
>>
>>18514631
no, yes.

i'll tell you something else:
my actual favorite sodas are either vanilla coke zero or dr. pepper
>>
>>18514635
I feel like you're just trying to upset me
>>
File: 1494099213572.jpg (101KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494099213572.jpg
101KB, 725x1024px
>>18514620
Don't be sad because you're scientifically inferior in just about every way. You have an entire arena where men can't compete.

In all seriousness, don't be sad. You are not those feminist cunt whores. You focus on you. Ok? Deal?
>>
>>18514600
>Do women prefer coke or Pepsi?
I hate the taste of cola. I only like lemonade or lemon squash, in terms of soft drinks.
>>
>>18514652
I don't respect this.
>>
>>18513747
Why would you break up with your gf when you still clearly care about her? Are you stupid?

>>18513785
Penis, cuddling, physical and moral support, lame jokes, upbringing of children, paying taxes, dying is stupid wars, hard manual work and hard stem degrees. Plenty stuff to do.

>>18513880
>>18513896
She wants your attention, but not you. Ghost her.

>>18513883
>feels my boner
The purpouse of cuddling is to release a lot of happy hornones into your brain and give you boner. If you wouldnt get one, you are doing cuddling wrong.
>ask her if she is willing to take responsibility for that
If not, just keep cuddling harder.

>>18514064
You can go watch movie with your gf. The kinky ones will molest and or rape you during the movie. But as a 1st date it is bad. Go there once you are comfortable around each other.

>>18514116
You either have somethibg to say or you dont. Try texting her good night before sleep if you want to remind her you still exists.

>>18514175
Go to youtube and search for dancing videos. Many styles. When you are drunken at club, almost any move you do to the beat will be considered dancing. And that part with tinder works too.

>>18514184
Tried to tell him? Lol.

>>18514260
You need to practice skill called conversation. Ask her about all this stuff. If she ever likes anything you do together. And either learn to trust her or drop her.

>>18514265
Try to act like an adult for once. By telling her whole truth. You have nothing to lose by being honest. Ask her on new date as apologize and date the bitch!

>>18514343
>>18514435
Severe case of overthinking. Your first question is if she wants to go on date. After that you deal with location, time, activity, money, transport.

Be practical. And yes, have concrete thing in mind in case they agree.

>>18514344
Placebo tier.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>>18514410
The point of date is to stare on each other awkwardly. Coffee or park are good enough. Go to jazz on 2nd date.
>>
>>18514289
>>18514295
>>18514308
>>18514321
>>18514320
>>18514326
>>18514336
Guys, can we stop the stupid "men are better because they did x,y, z" and "but women were unable to do those things in the past so had no chance because of men".
It's an argument you can't know the answer to. It's just a bunch of "what ifs". Besides, the achievements of your gender or race, for that matter, have little bearing on who you are and what you do. Just because your average neet shares a gender and race with Einstein, does not mean he contributes to society. It doesn't -matter- so just focus on doing something great in your own life so future generations of men or women can claim it as fuel for their stupid gender war.
>>
Girls: are you in the UK?
and are you free Saturday?
>>
>>18514614
How does a commoner go about attacking this animal? How do you even find place to get a nice position? I wouldn't be able to reach from any angles.
>>
>>18514336
That's what we are though no reason to fight it. The purpose of all life is to create more DNA. We just happen to maintain the largest mistake evolution has ever produced on Earth: human intelligence.
>>
>>18514669
but if I can't claim other people's achievements as my own, I'll be forced to admit that I have absolutely no reason to feel superior to anyone :(
>>
>>18514521
First, I was born this way. Some people like hands, some like bondages kinks, some like armpits... I like feet.
Girls' feet are really sexy, because they are slender, delicate, curvy (in the proper sense), soft... How can you not like them?
Are you a girl? Are you dating a footfag or something?
>>
>>18514670
>Girls: are you in the UK?
Yes.
>and are you free Saturday?
I never do anything with my life, but I'm also never free for 4chan men.
>>
>>18514669
It's literally the truth. It would be the other way round if women were superior. How can you even argue this.

Look at all the great philosophers. All the significant ones were male. Women can still think, right? They can still write down their thoughts, right?

And the whole ''all of history is sexism, etc'' is not true. It is not. Women who had something to bring to the table in anciet Greece, Rome, etc, was appriciated and got a seat at the table.
>>
File: 1495972445653.jpg (52KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
1495972445653.jpg
52KB, 430x318px
>>18514669
>implying men aren't physically and intellectually superior
>>
>>18514684
wait but I only browse fit and this thread
Pls be midlands
>>
>>18514669
>Guys, can we stop the stupid "men are better because they did x,y, z" and "but women were unable to do those things in the past so had no chance because of men".
No.

I don't even believe in that stuff but I find the arguments they create hilarious so I want them to never go away.
>>
>>18514687
>look at all the great philosophers. All the significant ones were male. Women can still think, right? They can still write down their thoughts, right?
Not if they're not published and often not educated.
>Women who had something to bring to the table in anciet Greece, Rome, etc, was appriciated and got a seat at the table.
Uh, no they weren't? I've studied both Greece and Rome. In Greece, they were confined to the Oikos (household) except on religious festivals and never educated, whereas men had free reign in the Forum, and if they were rich got tutors. Rome was similar.
>>
>>18514702
You don't believe that
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/nov/14/rosetta-comet-dr-matt-taylor-apology-sexist-shirt

Happened?
>>
>>18514687
>>18514693
It does not matter in the modern world. What matters is that women and men are treated equally in the here and now, and if you don't want that you can live in the middle east.
>>
How come women in the west still innovate shit despite equality?
>>
File: 1499803467685.jpg (39KB, 710x515px) Image search: [Google]
1499803467685.jpg
39KB, 710x515px
You're all a bunch of brainlets.
>>
File: 1427592885440.jpg (55KB, 605x747px) Image search: [Google]
1427592885440.jpg
55KB, 605x747px
>>18514709
I never said that. What happened that day was retarded and everyone whining about his shirt should have been raped to death.

I do however find the ass blasted feminists trying to call men sperm banks arguing with the neets with too much free time to be enjoyable.
>>
>>18514722
Too busy whoring out their pussy to investor.
>>
>>18514727
How come she didn't go to jail for prostitution and instead got a personal letter published in business insider about how she is actually the victim, etc.
>>
File: hoe.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hoe.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18514731
For anyone wondering what we're referring to, search

>I'm a startup founder and I had sex with an investor — and I am sorry

Can't post link because system thinks it's spam.......
>>
>>18514309
Is it? Last time I saw her was about a week ago, and that time we spent 8 hours just hanging out and basically watched the sun set. I sent her one message and she hasnt responded, but she did say that she's not terribly good at texting either and that half the time she doesnt respond to what I send because she just doesnt know what to say
>>
>>18514746
>be leader of a startup
>cheat on unaware husband to get gibs
>blame men for rape culture despite her giving consent the whole way
>''im the real victim''
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>18514664
in regards to dancing I'm just not sure how much contact from me is applied or whats acceptable. I'm sure I just need to stop being a pussy and feel it out. ty for advice
>>
>>18514746
And people say that those reddit stories aren't real.
>>
>>18514746
How is she not in jail, again? That is outright prostitution.
>>
What is the equivalent of deep throating for females?

The other day my girlfriend surprised me with a deepthroat and it was absolutely amazing, and now I want to give back.
I already eat her out a lot, what else can I do to turn it up a notch?
>>
>>18514784
Just get good. Also, finger her while you eat her out.
>>
>>18514775
My thought exactly.
>>
>>18514784
Girls dont need sex that much. If you want to repay her the experience, just be the best bf ever. Listen to her, cuddle her, never betray her trust, learn how to handle her mood swings and show her how much you love her by random romantic gestures.

Sex isnt competition game. It is coop.
>>
>>18514746
I can't fathom that this is real.
>>
>>18514746
Reddit got nothing on this bitch, holy shit.
>>
>>18514800
tho some girls really enjoy it and require a lot of it in a relationship
>>
How does a penis a bit below 5 inches feel to a woman
>>
>>18514775
Cuckold is trending.
>>
>>18514344
well, maybe?
I've never heard of any similar observations, but you might become more receptive to other pleasures, since your high from masturbation is now gone.

but this might also be just you making this up for yourself, as a way to convince yourself how good your decision was.

It may also be some general change in yourthinking process, the same tha led you to cease masturbating
Anyway, enjoy your fat bacon, you filthy pig
>>
Am I the only one who thinks she did all of this, just to have an excuse for her cuck husband? Like, what she said and what she actually did are two completely different things.
>>
>>18514800
>Girls dont need sex that much

Why don't you speak for yourself
>>
ok, how about a real question, for a change?:

If I'm going to the bar with a girl, but she decides to bring her (female) friend at the last moment, how should I go about paying for alcohol?
I want to pay for girl1, but not for our friend. But is it ok in this situation?
would paying for us 3 achieve the same that paying for that sngle person I especially care about would?
>>
>>18514895
You just have been friendzoned. You dont take your friends to date. Find new girl to orbit around. They will use you are free drinking atm machine.
>>
>>18514895
You either pay for both of them or none of them. Nothing is going to make the situation more awkward and turn the girl you like off than refusing to buy her friend drinks. >>18514902 is right too, I wouldn't invite my friend along to a date
>>
>>18514902
>>18514904

it was not a date, there is no friendzone to speak of. we're just friends, but I want to start something with her. We planned this meting, because we haven't seen each other for a long time.
>>
>>18514913
Then ask her on date. Use word date so it is clear whats going on.
>>
>>18514917
nah. not my style, not a good moment either.
but I have control over this situation, I was just wondering what to do in the situation from OP, as it surprised me a bit
>>
>>18514895
>paying for a girl AND her friend
Cuckold fetish is strong in this one.
>>
>>18514930
congrats, so many memes, so few words
you don't have a gf, right?
>>
How much do girls really care about clothing?

I wear 5-pack plain black t shirts from wal-mart and jeans pretty much every day. If I'm physically fit (can do 20+ pullups in sequence, 10-12% bodyfat) is this enough?
>>
>>18514973
All what appereance does is to land you 1st date. After that, if you are insecure shy boring stupid, unable to contain your autism, unable to talk or show the girl you find her attractive, you wont get 2nd date.

So if you dont dress as a hobo, chances are high you are already fine.
>and now stop shitposting and go ask some girl on date!
>>
how do I tell a girl whom I know only via chats and calls to fuck off, because I don't really want to keep this contact?

in a nice way, of course
>>
>>18514991
Ghost her?
>>
Will the anus tighten again after anal?
>>
>>18514996
she's the one who calls me. Rarely enough that it may take months before she gets the clue.
Also, it's not really nice
>>
>>18514999
come on, the dick is not even as big as the shit, that comes through the anus on a daily basis
so yes, unless it's a very, very wild anal
>>
>>18513307
My gf got my name tatted on her. I didn't ask her to do it. She want some me to do the same but i don't want to. Should I break up with her?
>>
>>18515009
have you confirmed that it's not a temporary tattoo, and she isn't fucking with you?

that's insanity tier right there
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>18515009
Pics or didnt happen.

You dont have to break up, just tell her what tattoo means for you.
>>
>>18515003
Well I used a 7'' girth dildo...............................
>>
>>18513447
A man can have a boner out of nowhere just by sitting, it's really normal. As a side note, it's a common thing for a guy to delay other people from standing so they can get rid off of their boner.
Now another whole diferent story is if he got the boner while standing.
Case A) no, but stop flirting out of boredom, you mix our feelings.
Case B) yes. Did you touch him somewhere inappropriate casually or intentionally?
>>
>>18515030
and also way too many dots.
there's no hope for you
>>
>>18513381
The answer depends. Some girls I know don't care at all as long as you let her go clubbing.
For others, yes, they like go clubbing with their bfs
>>
>>18515009
there is that legendary screencap from fb, where some girl who knew a guy for a single week, got his face tattoed on her hand. He broke up with her and she couldn't fathom why, which led to damn hilarious and wtfish conversation. Ask on /b/ for it.

but yeah, if she insist and can't fuck off, that's a huge red flag right here
>>
I seduced a tranny on accident and now she's really into me. I really like her a lot, but I have a hard time seeing us be together because of her inability to have kids and social stigma. I really like her as a friend, and she said that she'd be ok with being friends with me as well and said that I've already helped her out a lot in life (and I have).

I told her I'd take her out on one date, but she lives across the ocean. She is really into me though, and is working hard to make it happen on top of other things, but I feel like she's putting so much into me that she should be putting elsewhere , especially since there's a 95% chance it's not gonna work out (sexually).

I've tried subtly to diminish her hopes. I am gonna go on the first date if it happens no matter what but I feel like her hopes are way to high and I am trying to find a way to let her down easy instead of breaking her heart. What should I do?
>>
Seven six there four nine six nine two eight seven
>>
>>18515042
Seriously, will it be ok? How do I know if I have tearing.
>>
>>18515046
>she

Why are you feeding this poor dudes delusions? He needs mental help. I feel sorry for these guys. Back in the day they would have zapped his brains back to normal. Non of this PC crap we have these days
>>
>>18513381
>Interested in dating a girl that likes clubbing
>Not one of your interests yourself
This is going to sound like a meme, but really, this is one of those differences where it becomes apparent that you really need to be a realist about who you choose to spend time dating.

If she spends time clubbing and you don't want to do that with her, you're inadvertently saying that you're totally fine with regularly allowing your girl to go out unattended in a highly sexually charged environment with a lot of random dudes.

Odds are you're either going to make this girl feel tied down and have her come to resent you, or you're going to get cucked, my friend.
>>
>>18515064
uh,by feeling intense pain in your ass?
>>
>>18515069
I know from personal experience, that this guy is right
>>
>>18515065
We've known each other for almost two years now and I can say that she is probably more of a traditional woman than half the whores that post in these threads and would really be a girl if she could. Even if it's a dude it's a dude I care about enough that I don't want to just crumple his feelings.
>>
File: CTeUH20UcAAK978.jpg (29KB, 436x400px) Image search: [Google]
CTeUH20UcAAK978.jpg
29KB, 436x400px
>tfw dating for a few months and noticed some shady shit along the way she admittedly apologized for and felt awful over and now she says she's in love with me happy to have me in her life but I'm a nervous wreck and can't look past some of the shit and accept her love
>>
>>18515083
Get out now before you become emotionally dependent on this girl.

Work on yourself first before dating again.
>>
how do i tell my gf i'm going to leave her if goes out clubbing again?
>>
>>18515107
try something like
"hey femanon, im going to leave you if you dont stop clubbing"
>>
>>18515071
You're very condesending, you know.
>>
>>18515119
condescending*

:(
>>
This thread is being especially idiotic/retarded tonight.

>>18515049
4 8 15 16 ?? 42

>>18515071
Why do you put huge things in your ass if you are going to be this paranoid afterwards? Are you a girl or a fag?
>>
>>18514263
>>18514264

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

>women actually believe this
>>
My girlfriend sends pics of herself in lingerie and in her underwear, stuff like that, to her best friend who is also a female.

like i don't know how far she goes with the pictures, she says it's just girl stuff. but i feel weird about it.

my retarded ass question is, is this cheating?
>>
>>18515157
>she says it's just girl stuff
>>
>>18515157
you fucking retard, ENCOURAGE your girlfriend to fuck other women, that's how you land regular threesomes. she's already on the cusp, stop fucking yourself over, asshole. at the very least, you can fuck your girl while watching her go down on or make out with another woman. that shit is so cash.
>>
>>18515169
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>18515169
hahaahaha cuckold!!
>>
>>18515172
are you even old enough to understand what a cuckold is? explain to me what you think a cuck is.
>>
Are video games a turn off for women?
>>
I'm not gonna ask how to get a woman to show me affection, but what would compel one to be affectionate in the first place?

Like why would you want to cuddle up with a guy?
>>
Women:

Qt keeps staring at me at the coffee shop. What do.
>>
Girls,
why do you masturbate in a relationship
>>
>>18515235
guy here: do you not masturbate while in a relationship? last Saturday, I had sex twice before bed then once Sunday morning, and I still jacked off Sunday evening.
>>
>>18515185
Someone who finds pleasure in seeing his or hers SO get fucked by someone else?
>>
>>18515207
he's chad
>>
>>18515256
Negative. A cuckold is literally a man who raises another man's kid without knowing it's not his. People have generalized this to a man who enjoys watching his girl get fucked by another man. Allowing your girl to fuck another girl is literally setting yourself up to allow you to fuck that other girl, too. You let your girlfriend bang other women so that you can bang, too. Eventually you start fucking other women together. If I'm fucking a strange woman while she licks my girl's pussy, do you think I'm a cuck? Men who prevent their women from being with other women are goddamned idiots.
>>
>>18515271
>a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
>>
>>18515271
no, it literally means to have your significant other cheat on you. obviously it's more common for that to be with a man because lesbians are uncommon, but it still applies to women.
>but muh archaic definition!
cuck delusions lmao
>>
>>18515278
(((webster)))
you're so insecure it's hilarious, dude. I get to fuck other women with my girlfriend because I allow her to, and you get to be lonely.
>>
>>18515284
Sure you do.
>>
>>18515255

Not him but guy here

I would. And I'm sure my gf/wife does the same. And if we want to do it together then cool.
>>
>>18515278
>>18515281
so, wait, are you guys really suggesting that having an MFF threesome makes the guy a cuck? hahahahah
>>
File: 1495288598559.jpg (41KB, 650x726px) Image search: [Google]
1495288598559.jpg
41KB, 650x726px
>>18515300
I'm not /pol/, but I don't want to share my future wife. With anyone. I don't share.
>>
File: 7 chicks.jpg (381KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
7 chicks.jpg
381KB, 1600x1067px
>>18515343
That being said, a random slut or some practice gf? Sure, full steam ahead.
>>
>>18515300
Yes. There's nothing wrong with monogamy.
>>
>>18515369
monogamy is fantastic, but having an MFF threesome does not make the guy a cuck. if anything, it makes the girl a cuck.
>>
How long should I wait before asking a girl to do something again? The first time we did something there was a 2-3 week stretch before we went out again, and now its been a week since then. I dont want to come across as being clingy/too eager but I have nothing to do tomorrow and I really enjoyed the time we spent last time. Is a week long enough or will I seem like a clingy and needy fuck?
>>
>>18515375
I would feel like a cuck if I ever shared my girlfriend. I don't gaf if it's another bitch.
>>
Very pretty girl in my art class I only have once a week class thinks I'm hot, but I'm not completely positive she's trying to goad me into making a move Wat do?
>>
>>18515421
that's more telling of your personal psyche than of normal human relations.
>>
>>18514669
I wasn't suggesting that at all. Hell, I was saying we SHOULDN'T judge people's worth based on their reproductive organs.
>>
A girl called me kinda awkward, but that's such an open ended word I'm not sure what it actually means.
>>
Guys

Would it bother you if your girlfriend had multiple "husbando's" or was so smitten with an actor or fictional character that she openly talks about wanting to fuck that person? Is it a problem if she wouldn't express her affection for you but does so for these fictional people?
>>
>>18515961
Seconding this, though I think I know the answer based on that last line.
>>
>>18515961
I've jacked off to anime characters, so I guess I can't judge. It's still pretty autistic though
>>
>>18515961
>Would it bother you if your girlfriend had multiple "husbando's" or was so smitten with an actor or fictional character that she openly talks about wanting to fuck that person?

Not really

>Is it a problem if she wouldn't express her affection for you but does so for these fictional people?

This is where it's weird
>>
How do I know if a girl actually likes me or if she's just using me for attention?
>>
How big of a problem is a weird looking cock? Not super disgusting but not regular either.

The size is fine a think, maybe bit on the small side. 6,5' x 4,8'. It looks weird because the head is flattened and my pisshole is on the lower part of the glans.
>>
>>18514222
Nice trips.....

>also nice facts
>>
>>18514642
I'm not the same dude but men have some traits even women can't compete with

At the end of the day..... We're all equal, no single piece of humanity is *scientifically superior* unless you believe in pseudo science.....
I'm a science nerd sooooo..... :P
>>
>>18514723
That picture is mildly disturbing if you think about it.....
>>
Need help!

I found a girl on tinder and she was perfect, but she was leaving town "soon" (on holiday here) so I ended up going through her instagram and sending a long message. Now she hasn't seen it yet after maybe 48hrs, and I want to meet her before she leaves town. Should I contact her through facebook and tell her to read her insta DMs? This seems retarded, but it seems to be my only shot... What would /adv/ do? Thanks.
>>
>>18515122
Be happy anon, you got dubs!

:)
>>
>>18515187
No. Plenty of normies play videogames now. If some girl decides that she wont date gamers, she may as well buy cat these days.

You just need to make sure you still sacrifice some gaming time as dating time.
>pro tip
Find some coop games so you can play with your gf. Original sin even has nagging simulation where for example he wants to go willingly with guards and she makes a scene wanting to kill them for disrespecting her.

>>18515232
>>18515433
>>18515857
Chat her up and ask for her phone number. And then ask her on date.

>>18515417
>clingy
Asking girl on dates isnt clingy on itself. If you want gf, speed it up. Clingy is when your life turns into cycle
>sleep
>school
>gf
>sleep
If you have other stuff to do, you will never be real clinger.

>>18515961
>>18515967
>not expressing affection to ME
>expressing affection for fictional characters
This is the moment where i run away. Your husbandos dont need your love, cuddling nor attention. However i need it all.

Why do you even want bf when you have so many husbandos? I dont care about your husbandos as long as you treat me as your husbando too. Gwt a grip femanon or buy cat.

>>18516024
By asking her on date.

>>18516138
Nobody cares. See innie vs outie. See zero boobs vs saggy boobs. You both will be naked and insecure at the same time. You solve this problem by cuddling the shit out of her before slowly undressing in heat of passion.

>>18516391
Stay chill dude, she will eventually return. In the mean time find new girl.
>sending her long message
Never ever do this again. Almost same as telling girl you love her first. Never worth it.
>>
>>18515977
You've also got dubs!

>good job!
>>
>>18516410
>Gwt a grip femanon or buy cat.
But I'm allergic to cats, what do I do?
>>
>>18516466
There are these ugly furless pathetic anti cute cats without fur.

Or you know, talk less about imaginary characters and imagine your bf being one of your husbandos and fuck him senceless.
>you cant rape the willing
I bet you are bait anyway.
>>
>>18516486
>furless without fur
What has science done?!?
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (45KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
45KB, 645x380px
>>18516491
It is as ugly as some dog breeds. I believe it is for people who need ugly pet so they in comparsion dont looks so bad.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.