[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF does not want to sleep with me anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/, my girlfriend of 2 years does not want to sleep with me anymore(last time half a year ago) It's weird because she is reading erotic fanfic and flirts with guys on the net. I confronted her yesterday with this and some other things because I was fed up that she had nothing for my birthday. I wouldn't have cared if she would have done something romantic or nice without spending money, atleast smth that would show me she cares but not getting/doing anything(she did not forget it btw) fucking hurts.

She told me she wants no sex because she is having a lot of stress at the moment due to her being fired,problems with her body and arguments between us about money and errands, on which she got fed up with by now. Also she told me that it is like that because her best friend was abused a month ago, but i don't know what to think, as this situation is stretching far beyond that.

She also told me that she wants me to be more dominant in bed but with her blocking all my moves it does not even come to that.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>18512945
buuhuu
>>
>>18512945
>She also told me that she wants me to be more dominant in bed but with her blocking all my moves it does not even come to that.

She also told me that she wants me to be more dominant in bed but with her blocking all my moves it does not even come to that.

spoken like a true beta.

>tries to be dominant
>girl resists
>gives up

lmfao fucking joke r u
>>
>>18512945
im in the same boat but with my boyfriend.

You really should express to her that not having sexual intimacy is a deal breaker for you. Tell her that you acknowledge that she is stressed but encourage her to manage her stress in a healthy way. It seems like she is not putting much effort into mending her personal problems and it is hurting your sex life because of it. You have needs too and I think you should express this to her in the kindest way possible.

also why are you OK with her flirting with other guys? This is the very weird part. I would never tolerate my boyfriend flirting with other women!
>>
>>18512945
dump dump dump.

that's about it, really.
>>
She pegged you, didn't she.
>>
>>18512953
after nearly an hour of making around and trying to initate and then getting phrases like she is on period, not feeling well or something like that is making me just not fucking care anymoreand go bust a nut..how fucking much fucking effort should i put into this holy shit
>>
>>18512971
you just need to tell her that if she does not fix her stress levels that you're going to walk out. Make it clear that having a sexless relationship is a deal breaker for you.

if anything start talking to other girls more without flirting with them, or mention another girl every once in awhile. She will probably go back to sleeping with you if she really wants to be with you.
>>
>>18512959
i'm doing the same,but not that much as her. It's a thing we started for fun on boring evenings but now it somehow got out of hand as she is adding the dumbest idiots on facebook and is speaking to some of them more than me on some days.
>>
>>18512945
Real talk: It sounds like your relationship is on the way out. Since it sounds like you two might live together, begin to plan for aftermath.

That said, I'm sure you don't want to hear that and instead want to know how to fix things. That's healthy and I admire that, but please do realize that "it takes two to tango" and this has to be a cooperative project. Its not something you can do on your own.

So, that said: Sit her down and talk to her. Try not to focus on my specific examples or occurences that upset you but more what is causing them and how BOTH of you can work to change the things that need to be changed. Whatever happens do not get emotionally upset, try to keep some rational distance from the concerns so you can chart a course properly. Finally, before ever sitting her down already have an "after talk" activity planned for you to go and do away from here afterwards. Something like going to the local sports bar with friends or playing a few rounds of minature golf; I'm sure you get the idea. You can always cancel them or change them to include her afterwards, but when going into the talk knowing that you have somethng fun to look forward to afterwards will you you sane and grant you extra perspective.
>>
>>18512945
6 months is too long. It really sounds like she isn't committed to the relationship or making you happy.

The only thing that hasn't been said yet is that, in confronting her, you'll have to confront whether you are prepared to still be with her if this goes on. My advice: be prepared to pull the plug if necessary. I'm sure it's hard, but it might be the only way you'll find happiness.

Anyway, it sounds like she might keep treating you this way unless she senses that you are willing to leave her. Since she's treating you like shit yet saying she wants you to be more dominant, your mindset that you can leave might even make her happier.

By the way, the key to that mindset is knowing - telling yourself - that you would be able to find someone else after breaking up with her. Don't fall into the trap of believing you can't.
>>
In my opoinon

End the relationship it may be hard but that's not normal behavior.
>>
Take her to a restaurant and flirt/ hit on the waitress. Get waitress to laugh. "Gf" (youre just friends atm) will get mad. Ignore. Maybe have a fight. Then fuck the shit out of her. Or breakup cause shes not paying shit and not fucking so wtf is the point.
>>
She's not fucking you because she's being "faithful" to whatever internet boyfriend (or guy she's fucking that she hopes will be willing to be her boyfriend someday) you see her flirting with.

Ok that's a guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Even aside from that though, given the combination of behaviors (flirting with other guys & no sex), it really seems like she doesn't think of you as a boyfriend anymore. I'd bail and look for someone else to have a more satisfying relationship with.
>>
>>18512945
this is what happens when you move in together too soon and the relationship is over and you got no where else to go. She's getting her ego boost and attention from other men. You have a roommate that doesn't pay rent.
>>
>>18513068
you are right anon and OP, though its right under his nose yet cannot accept, has been replaced.
>>
File: whatIsCheating.png (95KB, 540x342px)
whatIsCheating.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18512945
Dump her as broken goods she is. Imagine her being your wife. No sex for rest of your life.

And also kind of pic related. Boot her out from apartment or move out yourself. Welcome to the real world of girls who just uses you.

>>18513057
This is good advice, but imho if you have to do such bullshit mind games just to extract angry sex from your gf, she isnt worth the hassle at all.
>>
>>18512945
You happy?
The answer to the question is the same to the next question
Should you stay together?

Pretty simple
>>
>>18512945
In the movie "The Departed", Colin says to Madolyn "If we're not gonna make it, it's gotta be you that gets out, cause I'm not capable. I'm fucking Irish, I'll deal with something being wrong for the rest of my life."

You've let this go for six months. She's let whatever the issue is with her go for six months. Both of you are "Irish". One of you has to make the first move to end the relationship.
>>
>>18512971
Jerk it in her face then leave
>>
>>18513068
This.. I know this as many moons ago I was single but had an affair with a married woman.
Well she was being faithful to me by denying him.
After it all fell apart and went to shit and he confronted me and her he said he wondered why she turned it off for him and it made sense.
Either way I was bad and learnt massive ethical lessons the hard way but I'll guarantee you she's being faithful, just not to you.
>>
>>18512945
Same thing happened to me and she finally told me she was fucking a neighbor when I was at work. She was gettin laid but I wasn't. We broke up and she married the guy 3 weeks later because she was pregnant. I suspected something but her mother would visit and ask me to be patient with her daughter. The shit thing is her mother knew, didn't approve yet participated in the deceit hoping her daughter would stop.
>>
>>18513097
That's shit dude. Sorry it happened to you.
>>
Dump that fucking bitch already. There are plenty more fish in the sea.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.