[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend likes the ladies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Preschool-Training-Scissors.jpg (35KB, 1110x886px) Image search: [Google]
Preschool-Training-Scissors.jpg
35KB, 1110x886px
Hey all, would like some advice here.

I've been with my girlfriend for seven years and lately she's been talking about being attracted to girls more and more.
It's been a thing since I know her but it was never something we had to do anything about, but lately it seems as though she'd like to act on it and I don't quite know what to do.

I love her very much and I don't want to hold her down in getting to know this side of herself. We've been together since high school (both 25 now) and she's never really had the chance to explore/experience much so I really do want to give her the opportunity to find out how she feels about all this and what it's like to be with a woman etc. On the other side I do get really jealous and I am shit scared of losing her if she finds out she actually likes girls more than guys, or even this one potential girl more than me.

She's going to this LGBTQ-pride thing in about a month and she's been hinting that this might be an opportunity for her to 'explore'.
What should I do?

Should I let her do her thing, and actively tell her to do so? Should I wait and see what she brings up but risk that she'll feel like she can't talk to me about it?
I don't question her loyalty at all, I'm just scared of the way she feels after. Also I don't think it's a weird way for her to tell me she wants to be with other people in general, we're really open and she really does seem to be confused with just the girl part.

We're talking about it quite a lot and I guess we could figure it out together, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has some experience with a similar situation or just some thoughts since it's not something I can talk to my friends/family about since they all know her and she's never 'come out' as bisexual and I don't want to out her or make things weird in any way...

Thanks in advance
>>
If you've been together that long and she wants to fuck some pussy get the fuck out m8 that ain't any marriage or stick with material
>>
>>18512802
You cannot stop this from happening OP. She's going to fuck other people (a woman in your case) and as a compromise to an abrupt end to the relationship wants you to be ok with it. If you don't give a thumbs up she'll do it behind your back (cheat). So, the relationship is over as you knew it already, let her end it, stop resisting and both of you go your separate ways.
>>
>>18512802
You have two choices:

Let her look around, and run the small risk of losing her
Forbid her, and run the very large risk of losing her
>>
Women don't "explore" the same way guys do. The reason is that most women need some sort of emotional attachment before having sex with a partner.

So for your girlfriend to explore means she looks for someone who she can be friends with and develop a relationship with in order to have sex with. What this means is that you will need to share that emotional connection with another person.

But wait, there's more. Also generally speaking a man's libido is higher that a woman's libido. If your girlfriend gets to the point where she's going to have sex with another woman, how much libido will be left for you?

Open relationships take a lot of work and you need to agree on boundaries and guidelines BEFORE moving forward.

How frequently can your girlfriend meet with a female friend?

Is "dating" allowed or is it just sex?

Are sleepovers allowed?

What sexual activities are allowed?

Is STD testing required before engaging in sexual activity?

Is your shared bed/apartment off limits to the other woman?

Is your side of the relationship also open?

Is the new woman available to you in a threesome or is she just for your girlfriend?

Is your meeting her before anything moves forward a requirement?

Is your approval of her required (and your girlfriend's approval of any possible partner for you if your side is open)?
>>
dude just leave

I can't believe you're just calm as is, your girlfriend is openly discussing how she wants to cheat on you

she doesn't care about you, she cares about herself and her own needs

also you'll get better responses on /r/relationships
>>
Sounds like you need to organise a threesome
>>
>>18512802
Yes -- let her go have sex with random sluts because STD'S are just imaginary things that ppl never transmit to others.
>>
Hey all, OP here,

thanks for the response, you all seem to be a lot more pessimistic about this than I was, I guess that's a sign for me to take this whole situation more seriously...

I guess I'll try to go for a setup where I allow her to go though with it but under a very specific set of rules, hoping that this will put me in a situation with slightly more control... Thanks specifically to >>18513211, those are a lot of practical questions I hadn't even thought about.

Perhaps in this way I can also treat myself to some threesomes before everything (apparently) inevitably goes to shit, haha...

I'll try to schedule a serious talk with the woman this weekend, and will be checking this thread till then, so if anyone comes up with something feel free to ramble.

Thanks again

PS I'll also go and check what r/ relationships thinks about the whole ordeal...
>>
my gf exclusively masturbates to jpop idols since i started dating her
she says she masturbates to the idea of being them

women are fucking weird
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.