[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear /adv/ > have gf of one year > gf wants to chat all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Download (3).jpg (11KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
Download (3).jpg
11KB, 253x199px
dear /adv/

> have gf of one year
> gf wants to chat all day everyday and gets mad when i dont reply within 2 minutes
> love her to death but be smothered
> get tired
> distance myself and grasp for space
> more drama because she claims im getting cold

then came the breakup week

> sunday
> be very exhausted over the last year because full time work + master thesis (finished one month ago but waiting for results, pretty nerve grinding) + no free at all
> meet with gf like every sunday but be very exhausted and unmotivated
> try to act happy but still obvious
> gf says i ruined her day with my bad mood
> says if i dont want to spend time with her i shouldn't (shes completely right, but i twice tried to shift a date from saturday to sunday and she gave me the silent treatment for a day the first time and was pretty mad for days the second time, so tried to avoid that and went on a date in bad mood)

> monday
> gf has 2 exams this week (one on friday and one on saturday)
> gf talks about last sunday and that i got weird lately
> tell gf im just tired of all the stress
> tell gf if i would be less tired i wouldnt behave weird when she asked me if i had lost interest (which i have not, i gifted her a golden necklace with a golden pendant one month ago)

> tuesday
> try to reduce chattime from all the time to a little less
> tell gf i need some days for myself ( <-- this is the most important part)
> tell gf i want to see a documentary without chatting
> no chat for 1 hour

> wednesday
> colleagues invite to movies the next day
> accept because i wanted to do something other than spending time with my gf (she was buisy with exams so no dates/seeing her this week)
> remember that i aksed for some days alonetime
> ask gf if shes ok with that
> gf gets mad and says she wanted to ask me today to go to the movies with her
> tell her i'd rather go with her than with colleagues

>thursday
>gf blocked me everywhere in the morning and refuses to talk to me

i love her what do ?
>>
Oh it's you again. You forgot to mention the jealousy issues and you seem to have rewritten the story to make you sound even better than your last thread.
>>
Here's your old thread, since people will want to know the full story instead of your embellished one >>18509222
>>
>>18512725

and again it wasn't me who was jelous

also this is the more detailed version you requested
>>
>>18512737
It doesn't matter who was jealous, the fact is that there were jealousy issues in the relationship and this was the last straw. You were told this in your last thread, why are you posting again? You didn't even answer why she should get back with you.
>>
>>18512739

i did answer why

my master thesis is over and im not on a 60 hour+ work schedule anymore so i am less tired and have more time to spend with her

also im less in need for alone time because im less tired
>>
>>18512744
No you didn't. If you go back to the last thread, you left the last post unanswered.
>>
>>18512747

read my last post in that thread
>>
>>18512749
It doesn't answer the last post in that thread...? You didn't respond to it.
>>
>>18512754

i wanswered that question once in the post above

the last post literally was a repetition of the question before

why should she get back together with you ?
-my answer
why should she get back together with you ?

no need for copypaste my answer again
>>
>>18512761
Since you're having so much trouble with this, I'll repost the questions here
>Why would she get back with you if the only thing that's changed is that you can see her more now?

>And why SHOULD she get back with you at all? You had your chance and your relationship failed. Chances are it's not going to work a second time. Why would she waste time giving it another go?

She left you. It's been months. She's moved on, you should too.
>>
>>18512764

well because im not tired like a dog anymore
everyone is weird when they are tired and hardly sleep for months
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.