[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could she be pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3546.jpg (14KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3546.jpg
14KB, 278x181px
I had a one night stand with a friend of a friend. I used and came in the condom at first, but then took it off and went for round two a minute later without the condom and finished inside of her.

I don't know when her period starts or ends, but is pregnancy possible with less/weak sperm? I'm freaking out.
>>
>had unprotected sex
>could she be pregnant??
Of course she could, you fucking moron.
>>
>>18512551
you fucked up nigger
>>
you're good man! there's no way a woman could become pregnant simply by releasing sperm directly into her vagina
>>
File: 1493165141900.jpg (134KB, 605x795px) Image search: [Google]
1493165141900.jpg
134KB, 605x795px
>>18512551
>first round with condom
>second round without condom
Why do people do this?

>dick has tube full of cum that didn't drop out yet
>go raw and stick it inside, sprinkling that shit inside of her
>then finish inside as well
Take good care of the kid, mate.
>>
File: 67856754645.jpg (49KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
67856754645.jpg
49KB, 512x512px
>>18512551
Yes you fucking idiot you finished inside her without a condom. Get her checked out and get an abortion asap. Even if you didn't cum inside of her your cum from the previous climax could get her pregnant.
>>
>>18512551
>is pregnancy possible with less/weak sperm
What the fuck kind of sex education did you get? Of course it fucking is, all it takes a single sperm to impregnate someone.
>>
>>18512551
Fun fact, you dont even need to cum in her to get her pregnant

Precum has pmenty of sperm to do the job as well

Seriously get a health science book and educate yourself on sex before ever considering doing it again. It is the equivalent of driving a stick car without being taught first, dangerous and stupid

Get a day after pill, can work in as many as 72 hours after.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.