[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg (73KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpg
73KB, 1024x615px
Why is it so god damn hard to get a girlfriend? I'm an upstanding guy. I have a job, I have a car. I am interesting, more so than most of the jackasses on this board. I have cool hobbies and interests. Should I just kill myself? I work out, I'm athletic.

Yet I'm isolated from society, having no female friends. Maybe women notice me sometimes, but they're complete strangers. I feel like everyone and their cousin just waltzes into a relationship without trying, when all I have to pick from are strangers. It's fucked up. It's not fair.

The impression that I get is if you're not REALLY good looking or rich, you're not really on anyone's radar. I've also noticed people just generally aren't interested. I suppose the collapse of western society plays into it. People just aren't interested anymore. Reproduction isn't being pushed like it was before. Romance is dead. Guess I'll go fuck myself.
>>
>>18512339

just talk to the fucking strangers and stop whining damn.
>>
>>18512347
Not OP, but whenever I talk to women they are afraid of me.
>>
>>18512347
>lol just talk to them
why do people expect you can tell a 4chan shut in wizard to just go out and talk to people?
you're going to end up with spaghetti flooding the streets that way
that's the worst non-advice you can give to anyone
>>
>>18512339
Man just fuckin show them your cock they will either want some of it or the negros in jail will. Either way its a win-win scenario.
>>
Why this hyperbole? Getting a gf is not hard. If it is for you, then the problem is with you. Let me guess, you have never once in your life asked a girl out or set up a dating site profile?
>>
You sound like you have your shit together so start fucking acting like it. Instead of wondering if you're good enough for them, ask yourself are they good enough for you? Treat all of them like that. Even the banging hot 10/10 girls respond positively to that kinda confidence. Even if you aren't that great, act like you are. Everyone else loves to push their finger into your chest and tell you that you aren't good enough. Fuck that and fuck them. I guarantee you you're good enough for a girlfriend, anon. Don't let me or anyone else tell you otherwise.
>>
>>18512392
What kind of advice are you looking for then? It's literally the first step. Fuck me.
>>
>>18512459
I feel like you posted that >>18512347 just to shitpost and not help OP at all
>>
>>18512339
How the fuck do you read this chart?
>>
>Must be really good looking or rich

Not true. You must do fun and cool shit with them, show them a good time, and then bang em. To get them to go out with you have something interesting to do, make a date, and then have fun n bang em.
>>
>>18512495
all levels of females only like the top 10% of males
1/10 hambeasts prefer the 10/10 chads just like 10/10 stacy's do
>>
>>18512425
No, I asked two girls out, they were randoms, and they said yes and I got first dates. In retrospect they actually went okay, she was smiling and I could tell she had a little bit of fun.

>>18512459
"how do I get a girlfriend?" it's the subject. sorry, can be easy to overlook.

>>18512392
No spaghetti but I guess I can't really seem to get past small talk into something deeper. I guess I should work on that.

>>18512430
Thanks man, I needed that
>>
>20% for women means 60% for men
This is so exaggerated and over the top it's sad
>>
>>18512550
It is sad, it's how I feel, roughly. And I think it makes a lot of sense. Maybe it's not pinpoint accurate, but I wanted to choose something relevant for the OP picture. Sure, it's a sad situation to be in, but what got me here? In my opinion, being too nice and lacking in game got me here, got me to feeling that no one wants me. And it's a shitty feeling, one that I wish I could cure. It takes huge perseverance and I'm going to have to improve myself immensely for someone to want me.
>>
>>18512565
>being too nice

Being nice is never a negative.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.