[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed cause of alot of things. Can barely find the energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1143.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Depressed cause of alot of things.

Can barely find the energy to work and talk to people.

What do I do?
>>
>>18511984

either A) do the stuff anyways or B) go get some therapy.
>>
>>18512106

What is in that file?
>>
>>18512121
audiobook and pdf of the Mindful way through Depression. it's a good program.
>>
>>18512121
>>18512132

never download anything from 4chan, especially if its in a zip folder, especially if they didnt even bother telling you what it was in the first post.

if its available on media fire do your own search for it and dont trust that anons downloads.
>>
>>18512141
oh, bugger off already would you.

I post that same file here practically *every single day* in response to depression queries. I uploaded it myself after using it and finding it helpful.
>>
>>18512141

I wasn't gonna fall for it to begin with. Lol
>>
>>18512158

How much are you making off of ransomware?
>>
>>18512158

>HEY IM AN EXCEPTION MAN

im sorry, are we supposed to believe you just because you said so? you're an anonymous user on a website thats notorious for this shit, im not saying you ARE using spyware or whatever but how on earth are we supposed to magically know you are the exception to the rule?
>>
>>18512173
not as much as you are being a dick.

OP: find that book or audiobook elsewhere if you must (PDF should be on Libgen, forget where I found the MP3) but give it an honest shot at the very least. Good luck.
>>
>>18512182

in the future id recommend just tellign people what it is instead of throwing out 'hey download this zip'. it looks very spammy.
>>
>ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT FOR NOT BEING ON /ADV/ 24 HOURS A DAY

top kek
>>
>>18512060

I am doing the stuff anyways.

I'm gonna get a therapist soon. I hate the idea but I am gonna give it a shot.
>>
>>18512199

sometimes thats all you can do then. good luck anon. i dont actually like therapy my self but i suggest it because i know my experience isn't the same as everyone elses and theres tons of success stories.

I actually recommend a lot of things that I personally disagree with because of those reasons.
>>
Talk to people, have someone you can share stuff with that you really trust, even if it isn't a therapist. It helps a lot.
>>
>>18512141
why shouldn't we open zip folders? i thought it was opening the contents inside, not unziping
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.