[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So sometimes my gf comes over, kicks her shoes/boots off and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kr_2.jpg (163KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kr_2.jpg
163KB, 1000x1000px
So sometimes my gf comes over, kicks her shoes/boots off and I see she is wearing oddly paired socks.

How do stop this from bothering me. mind you all of my socks are black but I never mismatch the styles and brands.

I don't even know why it catches my attention so much but I have kind of thought less of my gf ever since so first saw this.

like why would you do that, it looks so lazy and irresponsible. am I being unreasonable?
>>
>>18511779
that actually sounds cute.

ever thought that she does this on purpose? if so, shes got one funky personality, im married, but i wouldnt mind picking her brain if you know what i mean
>>
Yeah this is a "you" thing man.
You could just do her laundry and fold the socks for her so they are tucked into each other.
>>
sounds like you have ocd. don't let it bother you.
>>
Mine wears mismatching color but same style/brand socks and they are cute af. I'm not even in to feet
>>
I would bet in the months to come you will find other things about her that make you feel this way. Sounds like the new is wearing off. Good luck.
>>
>>18511779
my boyfriend is like this too! I think it's incredibly autistic. He just got used to it over time but he points it out every time I have mismatched socks on. i think its pretty shitty of you to think less of her for wearing mismatched socks though maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship if you can devalue someone by what kind of socks they wear.
>>
if this were something that would bother me, my response would be for both of us to take all of our clothes off.
>>
>>18512846
it's not so much that I think less of her per say.

but it's more like 'cmon? really? odd socks?'

how can you wear odd socks and not have it bother you, like doesn't the weight and thickness and way it sits on your foot bother you and throw you off because they are different.
>>
>>18512884

but maybe it's cos I'm a foot fag too that it bothers me (she doesn't know). I low-key touch her feet when she puts them on my lap but I don't go too far and obvious with it in case she freaks out.

in fact the way I act she thinks I hate feet. kind of like how super homophobes end up being closet fags.

I'm like a closet footfag

it also bothers me that under her boots and stuff she wears socks like these and these are the style she usually has missed matched.

she will be dressed really nice then under her ankle boots and stuff she would be wearing these and throws every thing off for me.

like at least wear a single solid color one or something
>>
>>18512884
>how can you wear odd socks and not have it bother you
Pretty easily. My girlfriend wears mismatched socks all the time and I barely notice. I don't think she notices. I do the same, except all my socks are black.

Everybody's entitled to a couple unreasonable pet peeves but don't kid yourself, that's what this is. If you're wondering "how can people do this" it's because nobody else gives two flying shits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.