[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weight loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: charged.gif (2MB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
charged.gif
2MB, 250x245px
im currently overweight and ive been looking to lose it, any advice /adv?
>>
1. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
2. Consume your TDEE - 500 everyday
3. Shitpost on /fit/
>>
Cut the soda.
>>
>>18511391
iv been good at that
>>
>>18511395
Then just eat right, SLEEP right and workout if ya want
>>
I highly suggest a 10 day water fast. The weight just disappears
>>
Easy OP. You eat more vegetables and less things that are not vegetables. Eat 1/3 the meat and grains/starches and twice the veg. The goal is to consume less calories but not be hungry all the time and want to snack.

Try making a big ass salad and whenever you are hungry have a bowl. My go to is Purple Cabbage, nappa cabbage, jicama, and fennel bulb. These are all cheap, low in calories, filling, and they last for about a week after you cut them. Just try and avoid cream based dressings. Also if you eat nuts or seeds stop now because those contain an insane amount of calories.
>>
>>18511341
obviously just eat less and exercise daily or ever other day, did you really not this before ?
>>
>>18511473
i have and still am,i just need advice to help lose weight faster
>>
>>18511408
Not OP but how do I get past the hunger like I've tried and it was hard
>>
>>18511341
Don't be a dummy when you shop. Don't keep snack and other easy-to-eat processed shit in the house. Cut out empty calories and avoid high carb food.

Also, HIIT is great. Look it up.
>>
>>18511485
Have willpower.
Oh wait fat people don't have that sorry.
>>
>>18511485

you don't really. i mean ew can give you all these tips and tricks but if any one trick really worked you'd already know it.

the truth is that losing weight means your body is eating part of its self, and its hard to feel satiated / full and still have your body eat its self.

for me what I like to do is actually have a big meal of meat early in the day. it blows a LOT of your potential calories for the day in one sitting really early on, kinda the opposite that most people do.

BUT, meat is actually the hardest for your body to digest, it takes a long time, so eating a full serving of meat can make you full for the rest of the day. whereas most people wait until dinner and at that point they are only going to feel 'full' while they are asleep, which is too unconscious to really have it matter.

so in the morning i tend to eat some fruit with yogurt, then for lunch i basically have whatever my dinner will be. this might be up to 1000 calories in one meal.

then im pretty good til late in the evening when I'll top it all off with a snack or mini meal, whatever im in the mood for cross referenced with how many calories im allowed.
>>
here's my advice, go to /fit/ and fucking read the sticky, then google a little, so I don't have to write a whole fuck off huge post again.
>>
I used to be 260 pounds and now I'm 190.

Get a longboard and skate on that alot. It's a fun hobby and it's great for weight loss. Use it for an hour or two every night.

Drink only water and black coffee.
Eat 1500 calories or less a day. I usually have a small breakfast and lunch and then eat a medium sized dinner and keep snacks to a minimum.

Within a year you will lose alot of weight.
>>
>>18511341
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. We're all gonna make it.
>>
fuck /fit/

Take a walk every now and again
>>
>>18511354
This is the only advice you should in this thread. Also buy a food scale and track your calories on myfitnesspal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.