[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1375771647863.png (23KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
1375771647863.png
23KB, 264x400px
People generally seem to like me, but I don't really have any outstanding or noticeable qualities I don't think. I tend to be reserved and quiet, and don't really have any notable talents or interests. I work in software so I have an above-average knowledge of Linux, and am a mediocre programmer. But outside work I just exercise occasionally, watch baseball, and read or sit in front of my computer. I feel like almost everyone else is better and more interesting than me, and I don't think I'll ever be successful with women because of this. I'm 25 btw.
>>
>>18511275
they like you because you don't have to show off like everyone else ya see
>>
>>18511275
I am dull. All I do is watch TV and anime and eat. I've a permavirgin and have very limited social scope.
>>
>>18511275
you sound like a pretty average aimless twentysomething to me, albeit a bit depressed. this is probably going to sound like a broken record, but a bit of time with a clinical social worker or psychologist could go a long way in helping you reach your full potential.

maybe you take some courses in programming to get your skill level and confidence up?
>>
not op but I am also a very boring person

I am in my late twenties, financially independent, stable career with six figure salary, with a degree, and a mortgage.

And that's it? I don't do anything that interests other people and I have no friends. I desperately want to have friends but I don't want to bother anyone.

My entire life I've always been alone and nobody of importance to anyone. I work and I pay bills, and that is pretty much my whole existence.
>>
Are you the programmer version of me, OP?
>>
Find a way to get out; make plans with people to visit events/places you share a similar interest in. If you're not good with doing that, try going solo and try talking to someone and see if there's a potential friend connection.

I think the issue is that you have some "loose" connections with the people around you and that discourages you from taking the initiative of setting things up.

And then sometimes you won't be the one setting something up and inviting people. Sometimes you'll be invited to what other people want to do. It really is just building a foundation of activity WITH others around.
>>
>>18511838
>I think the issue is that you have some "loose" connections with the people around you and that discourages you from taking the initiative of setting things up.

Yeah, you're pretty on the money with that one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.