[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She has the herps.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I started seeing a girl in our senior year of college. Due to how crazy things were, we agreed to take it nice and slow. Fast forward to now, we've been in a nice, small-distance relationship. For a variety of factors, we have not had sex yet - I'm dealing with a lot of baggage and her life is a big mess - so we just have taken it one step at a time. It's been an overwhelmingly positive relationship.

I'm going away to graduate school, and she is staying back home. This is fine, and we've talked about it. We know it will take work.

She informed me today that what she thought was a UTI/yeast infection (she is prone to both) has turned out to be herpes. She let me know as soon as she found out, and I am getting tested Friday. As we have not had sex (no genital contact, no oral), and have both been abstinent for 6 months, I am relatively sure I do not have it. But as it can lay dormant in women (or men, although usually its more common for women) I did not freak out.

Blah blah blah it's not a death sentence for us, and as I'm older (27) I am willing to keep going and see where this goes. At worst case I somehow got it, or could have it dormant - but then who gives a fuck, we're both positive. As it's clear that we have a deep emotional bond that was not formed on a hookup, I think we should keep on going. Medicine is only improving, and she may be "the one." She thought, and I honestly cannot blame her, that I would be angry and shame her. I didn't, since she didn't know, didn't show symptoms, never had any reason to think she may have it, and honestly could have gotten it YEARS ago. She was blown away that I'm not just cutting and running, which, if I don't have it... is an option, but I still care about her and don't want to throw out what we have because of a super-common disease that many fucking college age people have, is only a mild problem at worst, and even when people use protection it does not guarantee one doesn't pass the virus.

What do you think?
>>
Stats said, at one time, that one in four people have it. If your feelings are real, it won't make one bit of difference.
>>
>>18511022
If (when) she leaves you, you will be left with HSV2.

It can cause birth complications for your future children, you will spread it to any future partners, and you can never get rid of it, bitch.
>>
>>18511045
Don't listen to the anons who have it
It's not normal to have it unless you got it by mistake not by having sex

Stay clean baby

Oh and before I forget, I would not date a man with a disease like that, not out of ignorance but out of self respect (yeah, I'm a girl) so if you break up and catch it amyway, say goodbye to decent girls

I know you like this girl but the sea is big and you should let the junkies be with junkies.

Do you think she only knows now she has it?. that's innocent of you Op
She can say "but it must have been dormant it's not my fault"!

People should be adults and check themselves constantly, she shows 0 signs of being a responsible person because of that

She knew all the time, she was just waiting for you to catch the feels so she can infect you know

That way you will say "fuck it, I'm in"

Oh but op, you never had the choice to begin with
>>
>we have not had sex yet
>have both been abstinent for 6 months

Better get the fuck out of there. Its not worth getting it cause if she leaves you and you catch it you're fucked
>>
>haven't had sex in the six months you've been going out
>she has herpes

Um, so what do you get out of this? You're only 27, go find someone more suitable.
>>
>>18511205
Nothing in your post was correct.
Nothing.
>>
>>18511205

>Oh and before I forget, I would not date a man with a disease like that, not out of ignorance but out of self respect (yeah, I'm a girl) so if you break up and catch it amyway, say goodbye to decent girls

Not if we don't tell ya, heffa.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.