[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A unique situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9305.jpg (43KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9305.jpg
43KB, 500x334px
I'm trying to figure something out. My friend and I have grown closer since we met last fall and I was afraid. I have had trouble opening up to people but this was very different. She was the type to ask a lot of questions and I felt like she was planning something.

She is very nice. Just, unmistakably kind but I snapped at her. I told her to stop prying at me and I regretted doing that. What she did next, shocked me. She admitted she has ulterior motives but she said she'll reveal them after we hang out and talk more.

I'm going to go with this. Whatever she has planned, it has to be important. The only thing is, I want to know if our friendship is real? What could she possibly doing in the first place?
>>
>>18510960
wtf is this
anon
look at me
What do u really want
PussY?
>>
>>18510960
god you're fucking paranoid and insecure
>>
friends get to know one another you dumb bitch

it's not "prying" ??? how are you going to be there for one another if you don't even know who the other is?

i doubt she said she has ulterior motives. maybe she wanted to expand on a topic but wanted to do it in person since online there's that weird communication barrier or some things are better irl.
>>
> I want to know if our friendship is real? What could she possibly doing in the first place?

please stop being this poor soul's ""friend"" lol
>>
>>18511511
I had some shit happen to me when I was younger, it's not exactly easy to deal with.
>>
>>18511512
Her exact words were "I'm not gonna tell you I don't because that's what someone who has something to hide would say. So let's see if you can figure out what my true motives are"
These just sound unreal enough for me to believe. I would never accept this kind of thing from anyone else.
>>
>>18511492
I want pussy just as much as the next guy but this chick is... interesting. To say the least.
>>
>>18511515
What do you mean?
>>
>>18511539
sounds like she wants you retard
>>
>>18511578
She has a boyfriend tho?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.