[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will fuck up concrete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: abpD7Kr_460s.jpg (40KB, 460x328px) Image search: [Google]
abpD7Kr_460s.jpg
40KB, 460x328px
I need a solution that is easy to make that will either
1. Fuck up concrete or related building materials
2. Will eat normal sinc based roofs

Has to be easy to make and ingredients should be readily available
>>
What do you want to do with it?
>>
>>18510825
Get rid of illegal squatters
>>
>>18510831
I take for granted you have already tried contacting your local authorities and all that stuff, right?
>>
>>18510841
Yes. We negotiated with them as well. So i am willing to lose the three buildings to get rid of them. Even if it takes a couple of months
>>
>>18510831
Stop giving them vodka senpai
>>
If only
>>
From what I've researched right now, sulphates solutions can fuck up the concrete (don't know at what rythm tho, and it will absolutely not make the three buildings crumble), whereas cloride solutions can fuck up the steel inside the concrete. Don't know if that helps, but that's what I got.
>>
Thermite destoys just about anything. People will probably die though so you might want to consider other means. Really dont see any practical way of destroying a concrete building without fire.

Better option is to make it unlivable. They make chemicals that are engineered to be the most repulsive smell possible, like a mixture of raw festering sewage/rotting death smell - the israelis love to send tanker trucks around the west bank and spray this shit everywhere when the palestinians get uppity to make life even more miserable for them.

Idk where youd buy it but id imagine similar products can be found online. It wouldnt be hard to make something that smells utterly disgusting yourself - something oil based would basically impregnate the concrete and be impossible to remove without professional cleaning. The squatters would likely move elsewhere rather than live somewhere that makes you vomit by simply breathing.
>>
>>18510871
I like the smell idea!!! Thanks

Termite might bee too much. We actually just want the buildings to corrode to the point where its unfixable so we can scrap them
>>
>>18510865
Awesome. Thanks anon
>>
>>18510814
>sinc based roofs
Sounds like those roofs are a total WASH out
>>
>>18510886
Low cost housing. Some of them are already fucked but i want to fuck em up more
>>
>>18510875
>>18510875

Well thermite would burn the place out. Technically you could melt through the concrete but you would need so much and cause so much collatoral damage that it would be basically considered a terrorist attack. Obviously not recomended.

You really are not going to find any chemicals that will corrode reinforced concrete with any signifcance unless you have like a massive tanker truck spraying the shit everywhere. Which would be pretty obvious and likely would have enviromental impacts and would get you raped by the goverment on hazardous material cleanup costs.

Making the place unbearable to live is your best bet. I mean squatters live in filth, they are used to it, but having to smell death/sewage is something nobody will put up with. They will never get rid of the smell either, even if they use bleach and other cleaning products, because the pourous nature of concrete means it will get absorbed deep enough so that conventional cleaners cant reach. You will basically need a professional cleaning crew to either powerwash the place with industrial chemicals and reseal everything to eliminate the smell.
>>
>>18510901
Agreed. I am getting some nice sites / recipes for foul smelling shit but it all seems water based, but i guess if we brew it and then mix with some sort of binding agent/oil/paint then it would seep in properly
>>
>>18510814
why don't u walk in and throw water on them then lock the doors when the leave?
>>
>>18510942
They have to leave by themselves. Laws and shit
>>
What type of building?

For quick solutions, nothing chemical. But since it sounds like you don't mind destroying the building, just demo it when no one is there.

You should try making the squatters as uncomfortable as possible. Cut off gas, power, water. When they leave put epoxy in all the door locks. Weld the door shut if they are metal. Cut off the sewer pipes exiting the building so all their shit backs up.
>>
>>18511035
The issue is i can seem to interfere with their rights. Fuckers have got a lot of rights.
>>
>>18510814
Throw a free block party with bbq and alcohol about two blocks away. When they leave to join the party hire security to keep them out. Then demo the roof
>>
Post signs everywhere what day and time demo will begin. Just get an excavator/backhoe and pull the roof off with them in or out. Believe me, when the bucket comes through the roof theyll get the fuck out. Have documents ready cause they will call the cops.
The other one I have done is released about 8 raccoons caught the night before into the house and lock it up. Make sure they see you watching as they run out.
Lastly, create a sewage/septic block that they wont be able to easily repair. If you have a clean out just outside the house, just dump a 40lb bag of quickrete mixed thick in there. They need to see that you are out of fucks.
>>
hydrogen sulfide
>>
are the squatters commies? have they made the place a ghost ship waiting to happen? call the fire marshal. he'll kick em out immediately and close up the building.

like cmon man, get creative.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.