[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ so I had a question to calm my ass down.

So I'm a 23, y/o male in a loving relationship. It's been pretty healthy and everything is going great.

So two months have gone by and the pressure for sex has been getting pretty intense and it came in a conversation. I talked about how I want to wait for her and don't want to push for sex. So we both agree.

However, last Sunday we jumped to third base and we're on the verge of sex but both of us caught it at the right time saying how this wasn't the time nor place

So, last night, we are chilling at my place and I talk to her about it, but in my words I felt like I was too strong. So I call her and clear the air with her saying what I said before about waiting until she is ready and whatnot.

My biggest worry is that I appear too soft in trying to talk to her and that would be a turn off.

So my biggest question is do I appear soft if I called her to clear the air, even though she said she understood?
>>
>>18510407
Yes. A man says what he means the first time. Be clear and there will never be miscommunications
>>
>>18510419
Alright, because I wasnt clear so I just wanted to clear it up with her. I've been in relationships in the past and communication was shit. So I talked to her. That can't be too bad, if I clear the air?
>>
Btw this was the only time I actually did this
>>
>>18510437
You agreed it wasnt the time or place. Seems like you saw completely eye to eye.

In sales, the number one rule is to stop selling when the customer has agreed to buy. You're on the same page, they're going to part with their money--the only thing you can do by continuing to sell your product is turn them off from the sale. It is the same for relationships.
>>
>>18510463
That makes a ton of sense actually. I actually feel pretty good about this now. We were on the same page, I cleared it up, done. I shouldn't have to sell it to her constantly. But I do agree with you. She gets the same way too but with texting. If she doesn't text me back she has to validate it to me every time, even though I told her I knew she was busy. I guess it goes both ways, I suppose.
>>
Also, as well, we've both been in crap relationships so being in something good actually is nice and we don't want to lose it.
>>
>>18510485
How long have you been with her?
>>
>>18510504
Two months, our relationship has been pretty good but our last ones screwed us up. So that's why I think communication is good
>>
>>18510570
>two months
>no sex

You really need to get over your hangups about sex. It's not healthy to wait for no reason.
>>
>>18510570
2 months is still honeymoon fase, if your past relationships went to shit before this, it shows that the problem is related to you.
>>
>>18510585
Yeah, I'm not, we talked about it and I know shes ready. Just waiting for a more private place to do it
>>
>>18510772
They haven't gotten bad and knowing her she's pretty independent. Your right though, I shouldn't worry and just enjoy it she says everything is good and that I am the best, shouldn't drive myself insane.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.