[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hobbies make you more attractive to women but are worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What hobbies make you more attractive to women but are worth it in their own right?

For example, I go to the gym regularly but I lift for myself.
>>
The hobbies that you are genuinely interested in and enjoy. Its obvious as fuck when someone is "interested" in something only for attention. Cars, guns, politics, video games - you name it - people know when someone has passion for it and when someone is doing it to impress other people and inflate their ego. Its not just an attraction thing either; people in general who are into those hobbies will have no respect for you. You would be a fake.

It doesnt really matter what hobbies you have - it matters that you are passionate about them, which means impressing people has nothing to do with why you are doing them. Nobody likes an attention whore or a fake.
>>
Well eventually gym will bring women if you interact with then during the exercises.
Now if you want something that is more "natural" in attracting women, music in general.
>>
>>18510398
I get what you're saying, but I also don't want to do something just for the sake of it. That's why I said:
>worth it in their own right

I'm never going to attract someone sitting playing video games, reading comics and the like and they're what I really love in life.

>>18510410
>music in general
Probably right, I just don't have a musical bone in my body.
>>
>>18510428

>I'm never going to attract someone sitting playing video games, reading comics and the like and they're what I really love in life.

Then you're not looking for someone that wants you. Your hobbies are your hobbies, if that's what you like to do then do them. A girl (mind you I'm really talking about a woman like 30 or older) that is a bit mature may accept those qualities.

If you're like 20 or some shit just pick any thing, do it, hook a girl, and then break up because at your ages you fucking dudes will NOT be together forever. Most people your age are still superficial and not really old enough to appreciate true qualities of a person.
>>
>>18510438
>Then you're not looking for someone that wants you.
Well I suppose but a girl (woman) isn't going to come knock on my door because I'm sitting reading manga.
>>
>>18510475
Meet people through your hobbies. There are clubs, websites, events aimed for nearly any interest.
Search a bit online.
>>
>>18510475

OK. So you're trying to get a girl(friend), right?.

What exactly are your reasons?. What are you missing?. Would you take ANY girl as long as she's willing to go out with you?. What would qualify her as you're saying you have to meet some qualifications to be hers?.

BTW, I personally think you're taking the wrong approach by looking for a GIRLFRIEND and not just running into a female you like and enjoy to be with. That shit is usually wasted time and you'll probably be better off investing the time to find a female friend and THEN realize she's the one you want to be with but whatever.
>>
>>18510475
No, they won't. And you won't knock on their door while they're reading 50 shades or painting, either.

In every case, people need to go to social environments in order to meet new people. In our society this usually means a bar, pub, other drinking establishment, concert, or club. But it can also mean classes, athletic or intellectual clubs or events, community service, or even church.

Grab your friends and go to a bar sometime. You don't have to go to one of those hectic packed bars if you don't want to. There are different bars of different levels of excitement. And you will most definitely meet others like you who don't like bars that much but don't know how else to meet people.

That's the best advice I have unfortunately. Hopefully others will have something that allows you to stay in your comfort zone more.
>>
>>18510496
>you're taking the wrong approach by looking for a GIRLFRIEND and not just running into a female you like and enjoy to be with

>That shit is usually wasted time and you'll probably be better off investing the time to find a female friend and THEN realize she's the one you want to be with

this is the worst /adv/ I've ever seen
>>
Being developed, cultured, and educated is useful, it improves your life. This ability to be skillful or well adjusted makes a person impressive and formidabele. The merit lies not therein, it is allowing yourself to excel that makes a hobby worthwhile. The process of which should be fun, challenging, and rewarding on its own.
Approval and praise don't get you anything, it has no value other than appreciation of the dedication to the arts, which ultimately hold the true source of enrichment.
>>
>>18510499
I do go out drinking with friends but it never ends up leading to females.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.