[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I envy my younger brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

This is not fair.
We are born to the same parents and yet my younger brother is much better than me. He is taller at the age of 14 than I am at the age of 20, hell he almost has the same body as I do. He is also more handsome in his face and has no skin problems, like I did when I was his age. He is conventionally attractive, while I am maybe a little unique under-average.
Why does he have better genetics if we share the same parents? It is not fair.
He also has more time to pursue his dreams, and generally more time to live, espeically the teenage time, which I did not have the luck to expirience other than in solitude.
I really envy him and even hate his existence, funny thing it was like that since his birth. Parents excluded (they like me more), every other relative treats my brother better than me since he was born.
How the fuck it this fair? I know it is wrong to envy your brother but this is how I feel. We both got one chance in life through THE SAME parents, yet his outcome is better!
>>
>>18510306
One day you'll realize it not what you have but how you use it t
>>
>>18510312
Well, not only that, my brother has a lot of talents as well. I am from an educated family and he is doing it school just as good as I did, he is also more gifted. He is also trying to draw (like me) and is better than I was at his age. I would say we might be on the same level mentally (when I was 14) but still he is much better physically.
>>
>>18510306
You're male and men aren't supposed to worry about petty thinks like how tall they are or how handsome they are. That stuff is for fuckboys and women. At the end of the day if your personality, skill, or intelligence outshines other men, people won't care if you look good or not.
>>
>>18510312
This.

When I realized how many 5'6" guys were fucking good looking girls I slapped myself on the face, got some confidence and finally got a girlfriend.
>>
But the thought that I could have been THE SAME me, with the same cool personality, but much better looking as well bugs me somewhat.
>>
>>18510306
Look at it differently.

Would you really wish all the problems you had growing up on him?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.