[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have extremely shy, fat friend who is super awkward and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1489731471213.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489731471213.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>have extremely shy, fat friend who is super awkward and the absolute lowest opinion of herself.
>hung out with her, and basically got her to suck my dick by just pestering her.
>been getting blowjobs from her on the regular, sometimes just by whipping it out and pushing her head down.
>shown up at her place un announced a few times, go to her room, get sucked off, then leave to go play video games with her and the rest of our friends group.
>She says she feels guilty because shes friends with my girlfriend and knows this will really hurt her.
>feels like if she doesn't suck me off, I won't want to hang out with her anymore.

I keep doing this to her over and over and can't stop... am I a monster?
>>
>>18510165
Yeah but no more than the rest of humanity. If you really felt bad, you wouldn't do it. Either accept who and what you are (a narcissistic selfish shit) or fix yourself.
>>
>>18510165
>am I a monster?
You're still a bit short of Hitler anon, I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it
>>
>>18510192
>>18510204
Can I keep doing it? she gives the sloppiest of blowjobs.
>>
>>18510257
Yes, I give you not only my permission, but my encouragement
>>
>>18510165
How old are you OP?
>>
>>18510305
>>
>>18510311
What does she do with your cum?
>>
>>18510324
If I cum in her mouth she swallows it most of the time... if I cum on her face, she just wipes it off, if I cum on her tits, same thing.
>>
This is really disturbing.

> just pestering her.
You are basically assaulting her by pressuring her to do sexual things she's clearly not comfortable with. You're emotionally manipulating someone who is vulnerable. I'd say you're a monster playing on someone with low self esteem.
>>
>>18510165
Your mother must be so proud.
>>
>>18510165
Why would you do that if you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>18510375
He probably likes the sense of control over this vulnerable person because he's not strong enough to control his own self/life.
>>
>>18510375
>>18510386
He'll probably also go completely off his rocker if she ever cheats on him, refusing to even see his own hypocrisy.

And my god I hope she does.
>>
>>18510360
>emotionally manipulating someone who is vulnerable

Is not the same as assault. I bet you're a woman.
>>
>>18510360
She clearly likes to suck his dick otherwise she wouldn't do it.
>>
>>18510204
You shouldn't trash Hitler like that, Hitler was married
>>
>>18510521
Didn't he get married like the day before he killed himself?
>>
OP probably wouldn't need to do this if his girlfriend sucked his dick more often. Plus I hear fat chicks give the best head.
>>
>>18510561
>OP probably wouldn't need to do this if his girlfriend sucked his dick more often.
Not a excuse for cheating.
>Plus I hear fat chicks give the best head.
Can confirm.
>>
>>18510568
I'm just saying that getting your dick sucked is fucking great and if his gf isn't doing it then I can't really blame him for seeking out someone who does. Especially if she's enthusiastic about it. OPs girlfriend is most likely prudish as fuck when it comes to bjs
>>
>>18510574
>I'm just saying that getting your dick sucked is fucking great and if his gf isn't doing it then I can't really blame him for seeking out someone who does.
He always had the right to dump her and stick with the fat chick, he is just selfish and greedy, there's no excuse for cheating.
>>
>>18510420
Reading comprehension. I didn't say emotional manipulation is assault, though it's not much better. But pressuring someone into doing something they express they don't want to do is.
>>
>>18510588
If she does it in a regular basis, its doesn't looks like she doesn't want to.
>>
>>18510165
Well ur in a predictament. Stop hanging with that ho. Get ur girl to suck you off like corn on the cob
>>
>>18510165
>this post
>>
File: profile2.png (171KB, 359x240px) Image search: [Google]
profile2.png
171KB, 359x240px
Just keep doing it. You aren't hurting anyone yet. If your GF doesn't know, who cares?

Unless you're planning on marrying this girl, in which case, lol.
>>
>>18510561
Yes because they have to do that to keep a guy
>>
>>18510708
That doesnt mean anything. If a person doesnt want to do something and is repeatedly in a situation where they feel obligated to do something they dont want to do is still assault.

I would say if she unbuttons your oanta and does it ALL on her own then she desires it.

But you whipping it out and pushing her head down there is absolutely sexual assault unless she has in explicit words said that pushing her face is what she wants.

And even if she did you are absolutely emotionally abusing her.

So, you're ammoral, abusive and uncaring regardlsss. And likely a sexual oredator on top of it all, as well as a generally shit person.

>He probably likes the sense of control over this vulnerable person because he's not strong enough to control his own self/life.

Ding ding we have a winner!!
>>
>>18511069

This. Congratulations OP, you're developing sociopathic tendencies.
>>
>>18510360
Agreed. OP is a dick and needs to find something else to do with his time. >>18510561
Am fat chick, head game is A1
>>
>>18511069
>>18511102
>>18511115
Aight but I don't think you understand how nice it is to have head on demand. I can't blame OP for that desu.
>>
>>18510204
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>18511255
Getting head on demand is cool until you have to live with the crap you pulled
>>
>>18511069
Or she could simply say "NO, I DON'T WANT TO!", what about that?!

I'm not denying that op is a shit person by any means, but saying that he is practically raping her is a huge lie, from his post, looks like her only concern about this whole thing is op's gf, if she goes down frequently on him is because she likes it, that's it, there's no other mental gymnastic you could do to prove otherwise.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.