[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Codeine syrup in spain ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4948801972_da9e896ed9_b.jpg (237KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4948801972_da9e896ed9_b.jpg
237KB, 768x1024px
Apologize for bad english.

Hi eveyone, I'm looking especially for spanish anons, but if you're not from Spain but you're able to answer me, that's great

I'll be quick, I'm going to spain next week and I heard about a codeine syrup there named '' Toseina''

I was just wondering, 'cause I can' t find out anywhere, if it is a free-to-sell med, or if you need a prescription to buy it ?

And if it's free-to-sell, are the pharmacist reticent to give it to you, do they ask you questions or do they just give it to you, most of the time ?

Finally, does this syrup taste good ? I've seen a lot of spanish people flexin with this particular syrup, that's why I'm wondering
Thanks in advance
>>
ayyy my nigga lookin 4 dat sizzurp yfm, that LEAN MY NIGGA I FUCKS WIT DAT
>>
>>18510168
Ahahah shut the fuck up anon
>>
No spanish anon here ?
>>
>>18510134
/int/
>>
>>18510594
Alright I'll try
>>
>>18510134
Just take a bus to Portugal
>>
Thread archived on /int/
Still looking for an answer...
>>
>>18510134
https://youtu.be/YVeUkv3RbOY
hope this helps you
saludos!! putito
>>
>>18510868
Man this video stupid af
He's acting like you can get syrup everywhere (but in Netherlands) which is absolutely not right
>>
>>18510906
I think that every drug or medicine that comes from opio is almost imposible to get
>>
>>18510984
Ahah bro, I'm from France and we was one of the last country to still have this shit free-to-sell
But you need a prescription for codeine meds since... Today
What a shitty day
>>
>>18510134
drugs are bad for you. Why do you need this? I'm posting this to judge you. You're a bad person for wanting things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.