[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED AN HONEST OPINION HERE PLEASE HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: low effort K.jpg (1MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
low effort K.jpg
1MB, 3300x2550px
Hey /adv/ long time no see

To get straight to the point here we have 3 characters in my story
we have me, N who is the girlfriend and K who is the ex boyfriend of N

:TLDR: i have a girlfriend and her EX is being a needy annoying fuckwit about it and i personaly think he just need to man up and get over it.

Basically 2 weeks ago i somehow managed landed myself a girlfriend. N lives roughly 10 hours from me or like an hours flight we met on Facebook like 2-3 years ago and funny enough her ex-boyfriend was the one who introduced me to her cause we're from the same the land down under while K lives in America and if i'm being honest with a long distance relationship when he's literally on the other side of the world... i'm pretty sure it wouldn't work out and what do you know it didn't.

both K and N broke up around January and N is very much over him because of all the lying and cheating he's been doing over the years but the thing is that K isn't over it and he's been (in my eyes) "fine" i guess in terms of mental health but when N and me had the "talk" about being in a relationship she told K because she wasn't sure if i was the jealous type or not and all that just to officially break it off with him. after K was told this he fucking broke apart and has been posting desperate attempts to get her back and posting a shit like "i miss her some much" and posting pictures of her and all stupid shit like that.

I've also been getting alot of conflicting messages if i should go through with talking to him about it or not. I'm pretty sure i should just let him be cause i don't want to compromise the only good thing i have going for me in my life atm and i'm planning on seeing her during our break and i dont want all my efforts with her for nothing because of how compatible we are.
>>
>>18509946
OP again (pic related btw)
i'd realy like to avoid talking to him if i could because i realy think its the right decision to not talk to him about it but at the same time it feels like i should if you know what i mean
>>
Yes.
Tell him straight up that he is going to get his ass kicked if he continues.
He had his chance and fucked up.
>>
>>18509946
I have my suspicions there is more to this story. How did their relationship end, and are you sure your gf is not still harboring feelings on the side?
>>
>>18510051
from what I've been told it was just because she was tired of being treated like someones property because of how unloving he had been and just generally had enough of him with how much he's been lying and cheating on her which is a pretty easy thing to do when your on the other side of the world
>>
>>18510086
Let me clarify what I mean Op. Men tend to only act that way if they have been seriously wronged and got no closure, are still being led on, or they are seriously mentally ill. I could be wrong but I would wager she didn't talk to him, he didn't cheat or lie, and she dropped wanting you on him recently because you are closer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.