[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is confidence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1440x1080px
I feel i'm a pretty decent looking guy with solid social skills, yet, i seem to have trouble in the long run with women and them wanting to stay in a relationship, which is interesting because i seem to make good first impressions.
I think this has to do with confidence, even though i'm good at conversation, i've delt with a lot of failure and depression that follows me to this day and i feel it comes off in my confidence.
I just don't understand how to change it, if being funny, charming and social don't cut it, what is the secret to coming off as confident?
>>
I'm going to guess it's about believing and loving yourself and self acceptance and all that shit. Our inner thoughts often reflect in our attitude or phrasing, and it might put people off.
>>
>>18509902
Yea, i definitively have some trouble with that.
>>
>I'm a decent looking/attractive guy
Is this a new /adv/ meme? Almost every thread starts like that nowadays. Why does every guy here insist that they are attractive and writes it at the start of every thread?
>>
>>18509914
I did it to avoid having people just say "you're probably just ugly as shit"
>>
>>18509923
How do you know you aren't?
>>
>>18509923
Well that doesn't matter. Just learn these tricks to get confident and believe in yourself, then you can get you any women regardless of how you look. Yes with these easy steps you too will become irresistible and can get any woman.
>>
Confidence doesn't rely on being funny, charming, social or attractive.
It means knowing that by virtue of being human you are worthwhile and worthy of love.
Even if you weren't attractive, socially aware etc. you would still be a person with inherent worth. Only from this realization can you develop true confidence and unconditional self acceptance.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.