[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494668731351.jpg (59KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1494668731351.jpg
59KB, 900x506px
I'm almost 21 years old and I have no friends. I have internet ""friends"" but even then I don't interact with them often. I'm a NEET,and a boring one at that. I doesn't help that I'm shy and antisocial as well. There are 4 roommates living in the house with me but whenever they gather together or do something I just go off to my room and shut the door. The times that I have interacted with them I was mostly silent,only occasionally getting a sentence out every 10 minutes or so. What I'm trying to say is that I want to be more socially active and interesting,but I don't know how. Plz help. I'm tired of being a friendless shut in all the time.
>>
>>18509802
College?
>>
>>18509833
I was taking some online college courses a semester ago but I'm not doing anything at the moment.
>>
>>18509802
Try taking up an interesring hobby. One that REALLY starts conversations, but don't brag. Let them come to you out of curiosity.

There is a chance you won't have the commitment necessary for a physically demanding hobby like mountain climbing, yet the list is as long as you make it. It could be edgy like knife throwing or maybe quirky like mexican wrestling, or maybe useful like botany.
>>
Get a job
>>
>>18509802
try archery
it is what your were BORN to do anon and you know it
>>
>>18509802
Go to psychologist.
>>
Op must commit to not going in room when room mates are doing some shit. Op get some beers and share em with the mates. The more you drink the less shy you become. Worked for me in high school now I got a good group of boys going. Don't be a faggot and drink too much tho where you fucking black out or some shit. That shit ain't fun. Also I always suggest working out, gym membership if you can. And tinder/bumble.
>>
How do you have 4 roommates as a neet?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.