[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to Take Basic Chicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: t3_5bnqfg.jpg (149KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5bnqfg.jpg
149KB, 968x968px
Okay, so the other day, I came across these girls. One of them was hot, so I struck up a conversation with them. They asked about my camera, so I told them about how I've been practicing film photography. I tell them I'd like to get a shot of them, and they pose for me, and I ask them "what number should I text the photo to?"

The not-so-attractive one is the one who gives me her number

Figure whatever, I can invite both of them out to something and then focus on the attractive one

Been lightly flirting with the not-so-attractive one over text anyway (nothing overt, more playful than anything) because might as well give her a positive impression of me; other chick won't like me if I'm a dick to her best friend (and she seems nice, anyway)

Will ask them to go to something this weekend

Problem: they strike me as those kinda basic girls who probably go clubbing and listen to Drake or whatever. Not really my scene, I'm more the sort who likes to go see local punk shows

I don't think the hot one is my type at all, but I'm not looking for a relationship. She's just hot and I want to smash. Would prefer to actually date somebody into the same scene as I am, kinda like a more alt-girl, I guess.

So, where do I take these basic girls? I don't like clubbing, won't go there. What the fuck else do they like to do?
>>
>>18509793
>where to take basic chicks
>acknowledges they go clubbing and listens to drake
>refuses to take them clubbing

just think of the most basic shit imaginable, and that strikes true. starbucks, some trendy movie, a facetiously fancy town center, or the mall.

if you don't like it - they're basic, as are their interests lol
>>
>>18509793
>Figure whatever, I can invite both of them out to something and then focus on the attractive one

Noob
>>
>>18509793
All chicks want good photos for social media. Plan something around that. Be creative and the hot one just might surprise you.
>>
>>18509847
I dunno, it's gotta be something I enjoy at least a little bit, too, or else I'll be awkward and out of my element and not at my best.

Maybe I could just take them to something I like, like an art gallery, and switch the dynamic where they're pretending to like it in order to impress me?

>>18509853
Well, I was going to have it be a group thing with some other people, so that the less attractive girl won't be a third wheel. Can't hit on the attractive one if it's just the two girls without being rude.

>>18509855
I could take more photos, but if they go along with it just because they want Facebook or Instagram pictures, I'm more like a lapdog. I dunno, I find that girls aren't attracted to guys who try to gain their interest by doing them favours. There has to be a bit of that aloof "I don't need your approval" aspect to it. Not in a dickish way that denigrated them, just in a "I'm secure in myself and don't base my worth on other's assessments" way.
>>
>>18510302
please don't do that.
i've had a guy i met when i was out with a friend chat me up on facebook, if we can meet again.
"yeah sure"
"cool.. will lea come along?"
blocked and cried all afternoon. he wasn't even cute, but it still hurt
>>
>>18510755
I see. On the one hand, I really don't want to make her feel badly, because being the chubby one, she is probably used to being passed over for her hot best friend. Having low self-esteem myself, I am very sympathetic to women who may have self-image issues.

On the other hand, I was thinking that maybe she wouldn't be too hurt anyway? Like, she seems outgoing she can probably get dudes and wouldn't cry over a guy like me.

What if I just treat it like a date for both of them? Flirt with them both all night and see where that takes me? >>18510755
>>
I don't understand. Just take them to a local club that plays shitty top chart rap and you're all set. I barely get chances to hang with women and even this is common sense.
>>
>>18511246
obviously the hot one already decided she's not interested in you or else you would have had her number by now idiot.

The hot one was probably just doing her fat friend a favor by being bait. Girls pulls this shit too dumbass. Just bang the fat one and move on.
>>
OP is retarded in multiple ways.
>>
>>18511318
I think I'll just take them to this bar that had a bowling alley.

>>18511450
Probably.
>>
banging the fatty instead, what has the world come to?
>>
>>18510755
sorry ugly

lea is hotter
>>
>>18512387
Yeah, I'd rather just not bother then bang a fatty. I don't need to get laid that badly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.