[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Wanna Get Back on Facebook, but May Have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>Got rid of FB ~6 months ago
>Did it because I'm a khv loner with no friends, and I started making an effort this year to make friends and talk to girls
>Thought process: people are attracted to people who already have friends and interesting lives; you can tell from my FB that I'm a loner because there's no social proof, no photos of me with others, not photos of me doing fun things, no photos of trips, etc
>So if I get rid of FB, people can't look me up, and their perception of me will be based totally on my actual personality and how I act around them, rather than being influenced by an online page
>My plan was to reactivate it when I've had enough social photos, and maybe a couple flattering artsy professional photos when I've lost a few pounds
>Thinking of having a birthday party for the first time, because I've actually got friends now
>Problem: it'll be easier to get people to come if I do a Facebook invite, but I'm not ready to get back on
>Still don't have social photos, no money for those professional shots, etc.
>I don't want to put my loser FB page back up, but I may have to

What do?
>>
>first world problems
>>
>>18509772
That's the whole point of this board, wtf is with you?
>>
>>18509772
Well, here's my other problem

>No potable water
>But thirsty
>Dehydration, or cholera?

But my FB problem is more pressing, so answer that one first, pls
>>
>>18509769
just group sms them ???? OP, you are a fag
>>
If you're so conflicted just lurk /g/ until you're a freetard and then you'll feel righteous for not using it.
>>
>>18509769
Make a brand new profile from scratch, dumping your old life with your old one

Chances are you told your new friends you never had facebook or deleted your account, so tell them you've made one now just for those invitations, and deactivate it again after it if you feel the need
>>
>>18509984
I suppose I could do that
>>
Ive been without facebook for 6 YEARS.

Im the OP in the other thread asking about how to get away with fucking two girls at one. Its use is far exceeded by its cancer.

Axe it. First step to being your own man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.