[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed withdrawals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1421744407046.jpg (59KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
1421744407046.jpg
59KB, 400x401px
I'll green text my problem and give you all the info you need
>I'm 22 (just in case its relevant)
>smoke weed pretty much on a daily basis since I was 16/17
>in the last 2 years I've only been smoking a bowl or two at the end of the day to help me sleep
>2 months ago stopped smoking all together (no money, don't feel the 'need' to smoke)
>the first week I couldn't sleep but then it normalized
>I sleep normal now for the past 2 months (minus that one week)
>but I always wake up at around 8:00am drenched with sweat around my thighs and legs
>it happens every day
This happened before on my tolerance breaks but stopped when I started smoking again.
It's been 2 months tho so I'm worried it might not go away, it bothers me because I wake up earlier than I should and then go back to sleep and "oversleep" + I have to change my bed sheets too often.

Any help?
>>
>>18509799
Litterally just takes time OP... I had 3 or 4 months like that... It wasn't daily but I had gone from 2-3 grams daily to absolutely nothing and I was seriously fucked for about a month... Then all my thinking became different and within 6 months it was like I was out of a fog I'd spent 4 years in.
>>
It will go away.
Had the same thing for about 2 months.
Now i am smoking again and know i have to go through the horror of no sleep and night sweats.
>>
>>18509607
I quit smoking cigarettes last year. Honestly it wasn't that bad after the 3rd week but I also changed up my diet and exercise routine at the same time. On the diet side I cut out all fast food and Mayo (love mayo). I added massive amounts of fruit (good sugar) and salads. For me my morning smoke was medicinal in that it helped move things out. The salads and fruit were even better so no loss there. The exercise helped relieve the tension.

It's been over a year and I'm still not smoking and I've lost 40 pounds. You can do it.
>>
>>18509818
Oh good, my brother who also smokes doesn't seem to have the sweats like I do so I was worried a bit about my health.
If it goes away then thats fine, I don't mind waiting so.

>Then all my thinking became different and within 6 months it was like I was out of a fog I'd spent 4 years in.
Does it feel better now tho? I remember being more socially capable so to speak, before I started smoking weed and since I started I noticed changes in the way I think, I welcomed it at the start because I was less anxious, but now I wish I went back to normal since I think more and it makes me MORE anxious than before...I was about 16/17 at the time so attitude changed too, not sure which is it tho.

>>18509819
The no sleep used to bother me a lot before, now the more tolerance breaks I take, the more I got used to it and sleeping wasn't a problem anymore when I'd stop smoking. I pretty much made myself take a tolerance break every time I needed to re-stock so it was a good way to save up some cash + get used to not being able to sleep. Its the sweating that gets me now, but if it goes away then I'll just troop it out.
>>
>>18509844
Thats good to hear man. The withdrawals started getting to me recently, the sweating was more intense this week so it worried me more, the anxiety of it was slightly getting to me but I started exercising more and more often + eating healthier, I don't eat cheese at all anymore and use honey instead of sugar for tea and such, kind of wears me out at the end of the day so it helps me sleep faster.
I used to keep my weight down with smoking too so now I realized how much more effort I've to put in to stay in shape, besides, I might've looked skinnier but I just looked so unhealthy, it was showing and I didn't like it. Might try changing up my diet a bit, seems to be an important factor in this
>>
The sweating is the weed leaving your system.
Weed is stored in your fat cells and comes out in your sweat.
If you smoked daily for years you can expect a few months of sweating.
>>
>>18509874
I bought a bag of blood oranges that first week. Oh man were they good. If there is a farmers market around you go check it out. Look for things that will make you feel good. It's just for a couple more weeks so invest a little more time on your diet and you'll feel it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.