[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf NEVER gets jealous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2283.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
should I be worried? I think a little jealousy is good to show that you care about your partner.
I think she just considers me easily replaceable and it makes me sad.
>>
all men are easily replaceable, save yourself some disappointment
>>
>>18509221
>all men are easily replaceable, save yourself some disappointment
True which it's saddening and I'm scared because of it
>>
If you are worried your partner considers you easily replaceable then talk to your partner. Tell her that you are worried she finds you easily replaceable. Listen to her and what she has to say. It is not healthy to hope for hints/tricks/secrets that will somehow reveal the truth about your partner and assuage your worries. If you are worried about something, talk about it.
>>
>>18509216
Some girls are just not jealous and more if it's one l f her first relationships. Best thing s to be straight forward about your feelings
>>
> gf complains I don't get jealous
> get jealous
> STOP CONTROLLING ME YOU'RE CHOKING ME
> Complains I never buy her flowers
> Constantly drop hundreds of dollars each month on shit she actually needs like doctor visits, prescription glasses, contact lenses and gas for her car
5 1/2 years long relationship here coming to an end. You're easily replaced.
Women are cancer and I'm a fucking retard for putting up with this shit for so god damned long
>>
>>18509226
here it is how it goes

we have a mom, shes the only women we should rely on
for the rest, we are independant, self sustaining, women want in on that, sometimes they change their mind, it happens, no need to sweat over it
>>
Fuck, I was like that with my ex, and it probably was because I knew I could replace her easily.

Beware.
>>
i used to be a jealous cunt with my ex. it made me miserable, so i decided to not be jealous anymore. what's the use? if a guy is such an asshat that he cheats on me, then that's his loss. if he thinks he can do better, then i'm not going to be the one holding him back. i don't need someone who settles for me.
that's one part, the other was that i decided to be single for as long as it will take me to not NEED a relationship. so now my bf is not a necessity i depend on, he's a really lovely addition to my life, but i know i wouldn't break from losing him since i can be happy on my own.

lets hope your gf has similar views and is not not jealouse because she's dating down and knows she could replace you any day.
>>
>>18509216
I've never been jealous of my boyfriend because I trust him.
I obviously don't like when other women flirt with him or such things, but I'll never be a controlling bitch because he's the most trustworthy, loyal and nice person I've ever met. I never went through his phone, or threw tantrums, or told him to not go somewhere, or shit like that.

Maybe she just really loves you.
>>
>>18509555
also agreeing with this. i trust my bf and see no reason to be jealouse.
>>
>>18509216
think about what she offers you in comparison to what you offer her

think about what you do that's better or different than her past partners, and what a positive, negative or neutral change you are to her life.

in these sorts of situations, where you worry about your partner's lack thereof, it's important to look at what you bring to the table and exactly what value you carry. if you believe you offer enough and that you do enough for her, so that she loves you - then you should relax at least a little, knowing you are doing all you can.
>>
>>18509555
>>18509561
wishful thinking does not equal trust
>>
>>18509555
>>18509561
>when you realize you lie on the Internet to make yourself feel better
>>
>>18509321
i'm sincerely sorry for you, man.

i really have nothing else to offer other than that sounds infernal, and that the shortage of already profusely decent guys will only further by girls like that taking advantage, and more importantly, taking for granted what you do for them.
>>
>>18509592
What about that is wishful thinking? He never did anything to be considered untrustworthy, I have literally zero reasons to be jealous. I just do love him and trust him.

>>18509593
I'm sorry if your relationship sucks and you can't be happy with your SO. I can.
>>
>>18509232
you are crazy. you never tell a woman your weakness and fearful she'll replace you. she'll mind fuck you forever
>>
>>18509612
Your only happy with your SO because you can't find anyone better. Your probably old now and nobody wants you, so you settled for someone, can't cope with that fact, and now change your perceptions to fit your narrative. How does it feel living a lie?
>>
>>18509321
>want to take out gf somewhere
>shoots down every idea I have for things we could do together
>when I actually get her to do something with me she becomes a stonewall half of the time, very passive, not really talking to me or my friends when they are around
>always glad when she's got an idea for going out together and accept it, have an easy time being friends with her friends and enjoy myself doing the stuff she likes
>when it's exactly her way she's easy going and nice
>she's nice most of the time when we're just at home chilling

After 4 years of this shit she comes up to me like "we only really go out together when I say something, you never take action so we're just sitting at home all day". I told her I was glad she wanted to do more with me because the way she acts when I take her out to do stuff together makes me think she doesn't want to go out of the house and added that the majority of the stuff we do comes from her ideas because she says "no" to everything I bring forth. She's an ex now but for other reasons

Man these cunts want everything
>>
Since when is jealousy a good thing? She trusts you, dude. You should be happy.
>>
>>18509555
Its funny, if I'm honest with myself I trust my bf because I know he'd never look at another girl. I'm his first and he believes he won the pussy lottery.
>>
>>18509555
Jealous does not equal controlling. If he could flirt in front of your eyes without you feeling bad, that would be what you call not jealous
>>
>>18509631
I'm 24 and a honest 7/10 in terms of looks alone. Never had issues finding guys. He's pretty cute himself. We've been together for 6 years and we'll get married next year.
I don't want to find anyone better and I don't think there is anyone better, he's the love of my life.

I'm sorry if you are lonely and bitter and shitty, but not everyone is like you.
>>
>>18509641
If he flirted with other girls then I wouldn't trust him, tho.
I am not jealous because I know he has eyes for me only, and he would never do anything to break my trust or to hurt me.

>>18509638
My boyfriend had girls before me and knows he could find someone else, so I don't think it applies.
>>
>>18509633
>>want to take out gf somewhere
For over a year I begged my gf to go on holiday at a certain hip resort. She goes on holiday with friends, no problem, but then I find out it was not where she told me but the certain hip resort I had begged her to go. Shit storm ensues and we argue for a month and I have a brief conversation with one of her friends that went and she breaks down and tells me one of my gf's coworkers shows up and she moved to his room.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.