[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to make an extra $5000 within the next two months, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: vcc.jpg (111KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
vcc.jpg
111KB, 419x610px
I need to make an extra $5000 within the next two months, and I won't have the time to get another job because of school and the part time job I already have.

I got a position tutoring math for an online tutoring company when the summer started, but there haven't been any actual clients (I'm assuming there will be a lot more when classes start), and I'm never fast enough to catch any of the instant clients that chime in throughout the day.

Are there any ways I could actually make some decent money online just on the side? Or some other ways to make money not involving drugs or prostitution?
>>
>>18508763
You could try working for a website like chegg, they basically pay you to do homework problems and tutor
>>
>>18508775
Based on their glassdoor page, it seems like they have even more competition among tutors to get clients than the site that I already work for.
>>
>>18508763
Can't help OP but I'd suggest also asking on the Reddit financial advice page. GL
>>
>>18508763

You can sell your blood
>>
>>18508763
If the part time job you are referring to in the first line of your post is that tutoring gig, drop it. You will not make any money doing that job. Trust me, you are fighting for pennies for hours.

You quit that job and then you go work as a busser at a fine dining restaurant. If you make good tips you will be able to make 5 grand in two months. You should be aiming for 100 dollars a night in tips, depending on how many weekend shifts you get.

Unless you have some actual skills to make some real money, nothing else will probably work out for you. Depending on where you live, minimum wage full time will always be less than 3k for you over two months. Apply to as many fine dining restaurants as you can now.
>>
>>18509091
the tutoring gig pays $15 per hour up to 20 hours a week, but that's not what I was talking about in the first line. I can't drop that one for personal reasons. the tutoring thing is just something on the side.

I'm pretty decent at carpentry but I really don't know if I can commit enough time to another actual job...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.