[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel like I'm always the "bad guy" ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I kinda feel like I'm always the outcast, or the bad guy.

I grew up with a feminist mom/aunts/grandma that always said men where the worst. It was really common for me to hear that I was a piece of shit for being male and I'd sure cheat/abuse my wife when I grew up.

Bullied during school, in HS I beat the shit out of a bully so no one fucked with me, but then I was suddenly the scary dude and nearly got expelled.

During college I was broke and since I'm Mexican I'm "part of the problem".

Got out of college and now I'm a baller but since I'm in tech I'm also part of the problem, also known as "a fucking yuppie". Also we're all sexist assholes and keep women out of tech jobs.

Why am I always stuck with bad stereotypes?
WTF am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18508639
Dude you did nothing wrong you had the misfortune of haveing cunts for providers growing up. All that shit they stuffed in your head as a kid, there all lies anon it's literally bullshit. Forget about the past. It doesn't exist anymore focus on the now. Fuck what others have to say. You do you chico.
>>
dont focus too much on the stereotypes man, just have your circle of good friends around you dont be open to people you dont know and live ur life
>>
"they hate us 'cause they aint us"

sums it up pretty much OP

you are doing nothing wrong. if anything their seething rage and jealousy should be funny
>>
I know that feel senpai, try being a redpilled mostly right wing millennial in high school where most kids grew up not understanding any real world issues and view all problems as black and white.
>>
>>18508639
just ignore them and get on with your life
people will always make excuses for their short comings, in this case, your easy to blame
>>
Nothing wrong with being the bad guy
>>
>>18509028
I concur. Be the guy that people remember. Be nice sometimes just to keep them off balance.
>>
Liberals are like that. They get joy through life by trying to drag others down. For some retarded reason, you went into a field where you'll be surrounded by them for the rest of your life. At least you got the race card.
>>
>>18509036
Die in a fire, cocklicker, this has nothing to do with liberals vs conservatives.
>>
File: 1497169823830.png (297KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497169823830.png
297KB, 1000x800px
>>18509042
Conservatives would cheer a man on for enacting self defense and entering STEM.
>>
>>18508653
>>18508658
>>18508662
Thanks guys

>>18509010
will do
>>
>>18509058
Not if he's Mexican-American.
>>
>>18508639
I'm white and had a lot of these similar experiences except for "being apart of the problem" which white straight guys still deal with plenty, trust me.
>>
>>18508639
DESU being the bad guy to someone else is just part of life. P. much if you were never pissing anyone off, that would be cause for concern.
>>
>>18508639
Revert your focus back towards what you're actually doing good, and what good you're doing. You have good intentions and love to spread, right? Don't fall for the self-hatred meme and trust yourself. You're supposed to be your own best friend mate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.