[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I meet women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

I'm tired of dating sites.
>>
Leave your house
>>
Got any friends to do things with? Go out to social events with them. Have fun. Show confidence. Talk to chicks. Not that hard to meet them.
>>
>>18508519
No, I don't have any friends.
>>
>>18508504
Okay I'm outside my house.
>>
Go to a party, get drunk enough that you cant walk straight but are still in control of your actions. Find a lonely girl and invite her into your circle of friends and talk to her.
>>
>>18508478
I doubt actual good girls are going to want you if you've been on online dating sites. Those are for autistic faggots.
>>
>>18508529
You are fucked.
Your only chance to meet women its on workplace and probably other places where do you practice a hobby, if you have hobbies that involve getting out of your house and be near other people.
>>
You need to find a way to socialize. Have you ever been drunk and confident because of booze? Find a middle ground between this and being self aware, approach new people. Being alpha and easy-going is a meme, follow it. Get a taste of it, then do the shit. If you're easier with men to have time with, start by getting to know some. Build a squad. Girls will show up if you don't suck ass.
>>
>>18508504
I hate this shallow ass advice like this.
This is as useful as saying
"Hhehhhhehehe just go meet gurls dude"
>>
>>18508541
Dumb phoneposter
>>
College courses, as long as you're smart, is a great way.
>>
>>18508478
I dunno but Namibian women have some pretty rockin' titties.
>>
>>18509925
tfw 100k in debt to meet girls
>>
>>18509950
>what are tech schools
>>
>>18509983
>girls at tech school
lol ok bud
>>
>>18509993
>lol what are healthcare fields
I'm literally the only male in my entire program
>>
>>18510007
>tech schools for healthcare
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18510022
Technical Institutes.

I went to one with all kinds of fields - Medical/Pharmacy/Comp Sci/Programming/Various Business Majors/Horticulture/Biology/Media/Graphic Design/Autobody/Diesel/Welding/Law Enforcement/etc

Mostly 2 year AAS degrees, many credits are transferable to local schools as well, you can take that 2 year degree to another school and complete it to get a bachelor's and so forth... cheaper route than going to traditional college for all 4 years, and you can leave it at 2 years and still be hireable.
>>
>>18510074
So community college?
>>
>>18510084
I guess so but they specifically call themselves a technical institute, and the education is of a higher standard than most CCs.
>>
>>18510091
Alright I understand now
>>
>>18509925
Mfw didn't make any friends in 2 years of university
>>
>>18510094
Also, I don't know if it's the same CCs, but tech schools try to cut out a lot of the extra gen ed fluff that's irrelevant to your degree and focus more heavily on technical skills that will actually be used in the workforce, hence the name "technical institute".

They may still have some of the basic general courses that may be required by thr state guidelines or something, but I was able to test out of three courses and only remember having to take two that were irrelevant to my field so it was pretty much all important shit that I was learning.
>>
*If it's the same at CCs
>>
>>18508478
Fuck dating and enjoy your single life. Doing whatever you wanna do.
>>
>>18508878
Why do you think this guy can find a party? What on earth gave you that impression? Go be trash somewhere else
>>
I'm in the same situation.
I've read all the typical advices of joining clubs, doing hobbies socially, taking classes, volunteering, but none of it attracts me.
>>
>>18508478
Get a friend (it doesn't has to be a good friend, but someone who can talk to girls) and go to a bar EARLY. Don't go until the place is 90% dudes and 10% girls.

Go early and talk to girls, invite them drinks, and be funny. Take it easy, you probably won't have sex with them the first day but maybe a kiss.
>>
>>18508478

Good thing you can't get aids from suckin' titties, but I'd be hard pressed to not give them all the pecker
>>
just be yourself :^)
>>
seriously just dating sites

sorry, but just like any other commodity, easiest way to get the cheapest and best product is online
>>
>>18509918
I hate answering the same asinine questions seriously every day
>>
File: Biebsamasan.png (831KB, 1032x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Biebsamasan.png
831KB, 1032x1178px
>>18508478

Bro

1. School
2. Work
3. Someone you see everyday: Neighbor/Friends friend/etc.
walking up to a random girl and telling her she's cute yadadabadoo isn't going to work like it used to before. She'll think you're a creep.

Met the love of my life off POF (Plenty of Fish), she just made an account and I was the only one who didn't start the convo off as a horn dog (though I am).
>>
File: 1362766328274.jpg (81KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1362766328274.jpg
81KB, 400x302px
>>18511825

being trying to get back on pof but there registration is fucked and costumer service non-existent.

so I'm stuck with only okcupid and a shrinking pool of candidates (don't message back).
>>
Gonna get flamed but here goes. Find a local church with a larfe gathering of people your own age. Attend a few services then when you feel up to it, do some outreach or group work. After a few of those, people will learn who you are and fate/God/destiny will do the rest. If you really want a lasting relationship, it needs to come from a place of honesty and transparency. You wont always find that in a church but it is usually a good place to find people who are also there for the community of it. Find a place with music you like (maybe not the lyrics but the composition) and often times youll find people you have a lot in common with. Good luck!
>>
>>18508478
Parties/clubbing/tinder/dating sites etc. are all terrible

The best way to find good women is through social activities. Remember in highschool/college how easy it was to get with women? Ever asked yourself why that was? It's because you were forced to interact for long periods of time on a daily basis.

So you need to go and find the adult version of the highschool classroom, find occupations where you interact with lots of the same women on a daily basis. Usually it's easiest to do so at work but if your job doesn't involve that then you have to find a hobby or side gig.

It can be dancing lessons, getting involved in NGOs, volunteering at whatever places need help, taking up classes etc.

Basically you want to find another highschool classrom.
>>
>>18511782
then don't respond fuckstick
>>
>>18509925
IDK. That's a good way to become known by girls, used as help for HW and such and then thrown away like a used condom at the end of the semester.
>>
>>18512487
I'll do whatever the fuck I like and you'll sit there with jack fuck you can do about it
>>
>>18512483
>Remember in highschool/college how easy it was to get with women?
can't say i do
>>
File: nif_02.png (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nif_02.png
401KB, 1920x1080px
>>18512483
>Remember in highschool/college how easy it was to get with women?
>>
>>18508478

>socially retarded
>zero self confidence
>no likeable personality traits
>can't have a normal conversation with anyone outside my family without getting all up inside my own head and over analyzing my every single micro-nuance, making me feel terrible about myself
>unattractive
>zero fashion sense
>niche tastes/interests
>depressed
>no irl friends, and even so few online friends that I can literally count them on one hand
>no hobbies that are either appealing or require me to leave the house/socialize
>live in an rural are with zero like minded people to hang out with even if I did try to branch out
>don't drink because of a family history of alcoholism, so bars and clubbing are out
>only capable of self deprecating humor because nobody can make fun of me and point out my flaws better than myself
>poorfag
>dropped out of college because I hated it and I was depressed
>can't afford a car while paying rent and putting food on the table
>don't have to time, money, or energy to go back to school to better my situation while also working

I got myself tested and I'm not even on the spectrum. I'm just that fucking pathetic.

Be honest, should I just accept that I'm a lost cause and resign myself to a lifetime of solitude?
>>
I need help with a problem I've had for a while now.

Let's say you want to drop all of your friends and move city.

How would you go about finding new male friends?

I'm 22 and I've been alone for a few years while trying to deal with depression, but it's caused about 4 years of just being alone.

How do I break out of this and find other young men to hang out with?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.