[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with a hot babe (pic not her just another hot babe)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 112233.png (689KB, 511x598px) Image search: [Google]
112233.png
689KB, 511x598px
I had sex with a hot babe (pic not her just another hot babe) twice now. I'm starting to fall in love with her, I don't know why and it's fucking painful.

Why the fuck am I falling in love over sex?
>>
Its brain chemistry, anon. Sleep with someone else asap to counter her effect.
>>
I don't understand what love is. I do not have very many emotions or feelings it seems like. I feel like if sex life is good, and she's financially stable that you can love with her forever.
>>
>>18508425
You did NOT have sex with anothing close to what resembles anllela sagra, you fucking wish, fag.

Real talk anon, she is the one tho, put the ring on it. GL
>>
that amount of muscle is a turn off for me. i would never date or fuck a girl that could defeat me in a fist fight. that's just asking for trouble.
>>
>>18508691
Go to the gym dude she's not that muscular.. just fit.
>>
>>18508691
The nu-male here
>>
>why is what is happening with what God designed sex for happening

you fell for the "casual" sex meme
>>
1Corinthians 6:18
>>
>>18508425
Jack off then analyze the non sexual parts of your relationship. If there are none, try to make some. Hang out as friends. If it's shitty or boring, you'll drop the feelings quick and realize the bounds of the relationship stop at casual sex. If not, then do more stuff. Feel it out. No shame in sex being the start of a real relationship, but there's a problem if it's the only thing.
>>
>>18510048
>>18510054
Take that god crap out of here.
>>
>why is this textbook human experience happening to me a natural human

holy shit anon are you going for a fucking nobel prize like some things are better left untouched people are not meant to ask these difficult questions please
>>
>>18508691
i want to date a girl i can spar with
i know this couple who did jiu jitsu together and that was sick and i was jealous
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.