[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want a little advice from some more experienced anons out there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5177.jpg (79KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5177.jpg
79KB, 500x334px
A while ago I started dating this girl. She has really bad depression and anxiety. It was my first real girlfriend and we had a lot of fun together. I fell in love and we took each other's virginities. About 6 months in I started feeling like I was just making her depression worse. So I broke up with her and it really hurt both of us.
Bout a month later we started getting back together. It didn't last long at all. She sent me a text one day out of the blue explaining why she ended it.

Basically she thought I was using her even though I wasn't. She felt walked on and used. This made me feel horrible. She never told me about this problem and I swear if she did I would've stopped but she didn't believe me.

She cut contact with me all together, totally ghosted me. I apologized to her but to no avail. When she texted me it was almost like she wasn't there like she was a robot. Her cousin who I was close with started asking me if I was ok and I told her about how bad I felt and my ex just sorta assumed it was me trying to manipulate her so I could get back together.

I talked to her in person one last time. Really apologized let my whole heart out to her.
She told me I put her in therapy and she couldn't have anything close to a boyfriend.

Everyone told me she would talk a ton of shit about me behind my back

Then later that week she had a new guy.
I'm assuming he was a rebound because she never posted pictures with her and I but a ton with her and her new guy.
It's been 2.5 moments now
I'm getting better but I still feel lost
Any advice is appreciated because part of me just wants her back
Either way if you read all my shit thanks
>>
>>18508376
you shouldn't care.
You breaking up with her should have been the end of it. Wether you were right or wrong in your assumption you shouldnt of got back together because she never really trusted you anymore after that.

You made your choice, accept it and move on.
>>
>>18508376
>took each other's virginities
>in love

Also that was a stupid reason to break up with her. People with depression just have it. You weren't makeing it worse it just never went away. you broke her trust which seemed fragile to begin with. Next time you want to break up with someone for stupid shit talk to them first. You're not getting her back anon. Just do better next time.
>>
>>18508597
I know it was a dumb thing to do

I was lost myself at the time, had a lot of family shit going on and I could barely see her
>>
She didnt have any open communication dude, you are better off without her in your life (romantically at least) ive been down that road with multiple women. If she doesnt talk openly with you about any issues or concerns she has only herself to blame when her mental health is effected.

You didnt do anything man, its her fault for not talking about issues and getting help. How are you supposed to stop "damaging" her if you dont know what you are doing is damaging? and that assuming its not something else and is blaming you out of confusion.
>>
>>18508828
Thanks man I appreciate it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.