[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling Guilty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 00001b48_medium.jpg (68KB, 639x466px) Image search: [Google]
00001b48_medium.jpg
68KB, 639x466px
Well after my most recent gf and I broke up, I went on to try dating different women. In the last couple weeks, I had gone on a date with on lady and had a good time, and saw her a second time on Sunday and also had a good time...it ended with sex though..

The tricky part was Saturday night I had a nightmare about my ex being with someone else, and it really disturbed me. I asked about talking to her the next day, but I fully expected the conversation to go nowhere, so I went ahead with my scheduled date with the gal I mentioned.

I saw my ex yesterday, and we talked about what I wanted to simply get off my chest (I even sat like 10 feet away from her during that time). We ended up feeling the same way and decided to patch things up by moving forward really slowly...so I had to break the news to the other lady last night that I couldn't see her anymore, and I ended up really hurting her, and I feel fucking horrible.

I think I made the right choice for me, but I feel almost physically sick over it. Do I just need to accept that only I am responsible for my own happiness, and I can't be held responsible for how others feel?
>>
>>18508300
Bump
>>
>>18508300
As I said a lot of times I'm here do you not talk to your exes in there's a reason y'all split up. Y'all get the shit off your chest we are still together. After that it's a doggy dog world just don't visit your ex or think about them or talk Them.

Fuck exes and the fuckboys/fuckgirls who somehow think that person is "the one". There is over 7 billion ppl on this planet.
>>
>>18508349
Thanks for replying, but that is a bit late now.
>>
>>18508300
Anybody else?
>>
Wait a minute OP you tried dating right after a breakup? If you did, thats so stupid cmon.
>>
>>18508404
It was about 2 months later.
>>
>>18508414
Like I said dude come on take a breather
>>
Its selfish and unwise to date people when you have feelings for someone else. Everyone should know this... would you date someone who had an ex they recently broke up with but still have feelings for?
>>
>>18508430
>>18508434

I get it, I tried to speed up the moving on process by dating again too soon. Is there anything I can do now to not feel so fucking horrible?
>>
>>18508458

Anon there is only one thing you can do.

Date both of them.

Convince them to join you into a polygamous relationship. Have both of them. Start your harem. Like what's wrong with loving more than two people? It's the current year bro you got this
>>
>>18508543
Lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.