[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /adv/ break up with a girl if she freaked out every time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Would /adv/ break up with a girl if she freaked out every time I went to visit my parents? She's not allowed to visit because she assaulted my sister and she gets pissed that she's not also allowed to go
>>
I wouldn't date anybody that assaults my family OP
>>
>>18507947
There was a pretty good reason for it, my sister was insulting her all the time the month that we lived with them last summer
>>
>>18507945
Yeah she'd be gone real quick
>>
If you knew that your sister was testing the waters then I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>18507956
Still not okay.

You could diffuse the situation by talking to the sister, but if there is that much conflict from the Sister side then I would straight up disown her. Antagonistic shits need to be left alone.
>>
why are you dating someone who assaulted your sister?
>>
File: Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png (99KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tails_gets_trolled_0083.png
99KB, 295x300px
>>18507945
>she assaulted my sister
>>
>>18509716
>girls can actually assault the family of a guy and still become his gf
>>
>>18507947
This, what the fuck OP how good is the pussy that you would stick around when she's proven to be a loose cannon that will actually assault someone just because she's mad.

I mean ffs, my mom's side of the family is the definition of dumb poor white trash and my grandpa accuses my dad of being literally the devil just because he's a lawyer every single time we see him but even my dad knows to just laugh it off and take his leave when it gets bad enough.
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18507956
>My sister was saying mean things
>Decking her was clearly the only proper response
>Choosing to leave or walk out or use her words back clearly wasn't an option.
>>
>>18507956
Did they tear each others clothes off and shit?
>>
OP gets physically attacked in the used each time he returns home from visiting his parents
>>
>>18509750
It was only a girl punch though.
>>
>>18509789
Assault's assault in the eyes of the law. Throwing water on someone is assault.

You'd get with a chick who has shown to have no control over her temper and will probably get in serious legal trouble for it instead of doing the mature thing and walking away.
>>
>>18507945
Tell her that it was her actions that led to her getting barred from your parents place and that she has no right to stop you from visiting your parents.

Also tell her that its up to her to make peace with your sister and act like a responsible adult.. that is if she wishes to visit your parents place ever again.

If she fails to understand all of this AND gets mad at you, dump her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.