[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this considered moral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Lenna.png (463KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Lenna.png
463KB, 512x512px
The girl that wanted to date me snagged herself a boyfriend while I was too chicken-shit to make a move (she was waiting). Found out she still likes me and I'm positive I could steal her away from her current boyfriend.

The question is, should I? I used to wanna have something serious w/ her but I'm not anymore. I get the vibes she just wants to fuck me until she finds an upgrade, which I'm fine with because I'm currently an upgrade to her current boyfriend (srsly, I feel bad for this dude if he thinks he's in a serious relationship w/ this girl).
>>
Steal her away, fuck her than dump her for being a slut.
If she fucks you while having a bf she would do the same to you with someone else.
The morality is all on her since she is the one cheating plus you are doing the guy a favor by letting him know early that his girl is a slut.
>>
>>18507649
You can get the girl to confirm she is going to cheat on the guy than tell him with or without actually doing it.
>>
Waiting for you to make a move? What is she, 12? What kind of boring person would do that? Listen OP, you don't need to get dragged into that kind of immature bullshit. Move on.
>>
>>18507649
How about you don't steal people's girls, cause it's fucked up and causes a lot of heartache.

For fucks sake op, what if you thought you were in some serious shit and you found out your girl was giving it to some fuckhead? Just move on and find an available girl, this bitch sounds immature as fuck anyway.
>>
>>18507692
You can also do what this guy >>18507664 said. Act like you're going to fuck her or whatever but just end up telling the guy and let him spend his time on someone who wants him.
>>
>>18507699
>>18507664
I actually considered this, but people get infatuated. I think he trusts her more than me. And I get nothing from this (neither does her bf).

>>18507692
To be fair, its her wanting me more than
>>
>>18507692

actually I'm probably gunna take your advice. Her friends were keeping me away from her probably not because they were afraid I was gunna do something stupid, but because they knew she was probably gunna do something stupid. Never crossed my mind until now. I ain't tryna be that guy whom girls cheat on w/.
>>
If she's capable of leaving him for you, she's also capable of leaving you for someone better. There are people with integrity and then there are sluts. One of them can be "stolen" from their partners, the others don't. Figure out who is who and who you'd rather be with in life.
>>
>>18507853
Yes, I am aware. I'm not looking to get into anything serious anytime soon which is why I was debating. I'm not gunna do it for the sake of the poor bastard she's dating right now.

My mentality when it comes to being in a serious relationship is, if I'm not good enough for her, she can leave me. So long as she tells me before she leaves me, I'm cool with that. Nobody is tied down to anyone.
>>
>>18507649
Nigga get that shit, fuck her for being a stupid cunt and her bf for being a beta cuck. Go get yours boy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.