[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit I'm so fucked. I'm trying so hard to unfuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496457042001.png (266KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1496457042001.png
266KB, 552x543px
holy shit I'm so fucked.
I'm trying so hard to unfuck my life but I'm in a sinking ship. any progress made is rapidly being swept away.
like seriously I'm 24 now and it's becoming more and more obvious that I'm going to die alone.
to all young anons unfuck your shit before you turn 20. by the time you've entered your mid 20s then there is just not enough time on your side to save yourself.

at 24, the closest thing I can life to is being in a sinking ship but you only have a spoon to save yourself with. you have to be fucking going overtime all day everyday just to stay afloat.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18507618
What's the actual problem OP? You're not giving any detail there or asking for advice. You sound convinced but that's how bounded rationality works anyway
>>
>>18507766
I'm just so lonely. my only friends are like these 3 people I've known since HS and I never developed the social skills to meet people after + autism. I'm behind in every developmental skill and it's impossible to catch up. my entire life is fucked. I want to meet girls and do fun things but I'm a fucking loser of life
>>
>>18507775
I am in your age range and I feel like my life is over too, for similar reasons. I think we both need perspective. I know it feels like it's too late to begin everything, that the overarching pattern of your life has been set and you just have to deal with it until you die. But that's not true. Remember feeling like that when you were 16? And how stupid that feels when you look back on it now? That's how you are going to feel about this crisis when you're 35.
>>
ok people. thinking life is a competition and comparing yourselves to other is the true suicide. Slow the fuck down. You've let your surrounding to decide what's considered a failure and what's considered to be too late. Why the fuck do you need this? everyone dies alone so you might as well try to live for yourself.

The social skills to meet are only developed when you actually practice meeting people. Nothing scary about it, the worst thing is someone being rude to you or rejecting to you and trust me the world won't end with that.

If you've let them convince you that it's ''too late'' then you're already dead.

Trust me I'm the female Yoda, I know shit.
>>
>>18507832
look hun I don't think you really get this shit. I don't think you're getting the picture here. sweetie. how am I supposed to develop these social skills when I got like 3 friends and they're all as fucked as I am. like you can't just go up to strangers and talk to them, sweetie. you just don't do that. like I got nothing going here for me here. nothing. and that's why everything is hopeless.
>>
You've got websites, meetup groups, events going on all the time, even the retarded dating apps. It's the information age you don't even need a common interest to meet people anymore. But yeah just going to random strangers and starting conversation is obviously not an option, idk why you even mention it but ok. Just go to stuff where people are supposed be be nerworking.

Or of course if you prefer convince yourself you're a failure and don't do anything, I know how cosy is in the bubble of sadness and self-pity. Hun. Sweetie.
>>
Is this a 24 thread?
Also 24 but my problem is that i have not started progressing in life.
Still live with my parents and no job.
I feel like i am a forever level 1
>>
Pick up running and go to local marathons and 5k events. You can meet some great people by just trying your hardest to compete. It's difficult to start but it will be worth it. The whole point is too improve yourself.
>>
>>18507867
You're a self admitted loser, why do you think your opinion matters? Listen to what that anon said instead of the insecure voice in your head.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.