[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phimosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: phimosis_stretching.png (54KB, 235x300px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis_stretching.png
54KB, 235x300px
I am a almost 30 year old guy with phimosis, and I hate it. How do I fix this?

I have such a huge complexion with my dick that I have never had sex. Too embarrased.

I am not an ugly guy, but I tend not to pursue girls cause if they want to have sex with me I'm afraid they will laugh, because not only is it a phimosis dick, but also (in my eyes) a verry short dick (5 inches erect tops).

I realize there is not much to do with the size, but how do I at least get rid of the phimosis? Would you recommend surgery? Or just stretching?

Pic related. Does this work?

On another note; Is a 5 inch erect dick considered small?
>>
Well in my case I just started to try to pull it a bit more as I could every time I masturbated, after I'm done. Cause when you fap it lubricates or stretches or whatever. Anyway, try to pull it down a bit more every time right after you fap. I started by pulling it first on one side. Then back to normal. Then a bit on the other side. Then bacn to normal.
Basically pull a bit, then revert to normal, as it starts to get used to it. I noticed that after a few attempts it turned more loose and now I'm able to fully uncover the whole head, although it's still a bit uncomfortable. So basically pull it a bit more every time you finish fapping.
>>
>>18507529
How long did this take you?
>>
In a word, no. It will be small to a size queen, but most girls are not like. Think of it this way - would you dump a girl you liked just because you found out her tits were smaller and she was using a push-up bra? Or if you found out that her butt was actually kind of flatter than you thought after she takes her clothes off?

I mean, some guys might, but they are legitimately shallow. Same goes for girls. 5 inches is enough if the girl isn't fat and has layers of chub for you to burrow through.

As far as phimosis - just start slow. I don't like the idea of sticking shit in, primarily because q-tips aren't exactly sterile. My advice, pull back the foreskin every time you shower.

Take a warm/hot shower like usual, then before you finish get moisturizing soap for sensitive skin like Dove and get some on your fingers/hand.

Use the other hand to pull back your foreskin as far as possible. Get it to the point where it's uncomfortable, but not to where it hurts. Use the soap and gently wash with the soap.

Obviously the more you shower the better - so shower every day. Over time you'll get to the point where you can actually pull back beyond your head while soft. The first time that happens it will be REALLY uncomfortable because everything is hyper sensitive but relax and you'll be able to pull it back over. It'll also be nasty - don't worry about scrubbing it completely clean the first time, you don't want to scrape the shit out of your glans.

Now keep doing that every day (pull back 100% while soft). At this point if you have sex it'll still be REALLY uncomfortable. Find a nice girl who you like and who likes you - she will be understanding when you explain why you can't fuck for too long or cum. BUT, it's like pussy juice is magic - after as few as 3-5 sessions you'll loosen up significantly and it will no longer feel tight and painful to fuck.
>>
>>18507546
About 4 or 5 attempts I think, until I was able to uncover it completely for the first time without it being painful or uncomfortable. I'm not sure how bad my case was but it definitely used to hurt or at least it was pretty uncomfortable if I ever tried to pull my foreskin all the way down before I tried this slow method. Idk if it also helps to do it when you are having a shower, maybe not, but I did it both in and out of the shower so I can't really tell. I also don't know how bad your case is but I assume it should work. I'm 24 years old and also had a complexion about my dick and about not being able to pull the foreskin down.
Either way I thing I might know what you mean because the sight of having my foreskin pulled all the way to uncover the head makes me feel very awkward and uncomfortable. Something like the OCD when I see a pen without the cap.
Anyway, good luck
>>
when I was 13 or 14 I didn't even know what phimosis is and I thought I have a normal dick.
One day some guy at school read from a magazine or whatever the instructions on how to put on a condom. The was the line "When the penis is hard pull back the foreskin". This made me think, "wait, you can pull it back after it's gotten hard?" So when I came home I simply tried it and pulled the foreskin back with force and it snapped like a rubber band, it bled for a while, but I never had trouble pulling it back again after that.
>>
>>18507502
Had phimosis too until like 4-5 years ago. I found out that I enjoy the stretch when I pull down the foreskin while mastrubating. So when mastrubating I went to the point where the stretch felt good and no further. After like 3 months I could fully retract my foreskin, sometimes I still do it and the "flexibility" is permanent now.
>>
>>18507554
Thanks for the detailed info:)
I have been showering and masturbating my whole life so why is it just as bad today as ot was 10 years ago?

>>18507571
Glad someone understands me. I feel a bit better.

>>18507585
>snapped like a rubber band
That must have hurt like a bitch. How long did it take to heal? How does yourndick look now? Did the snapping make permanent ugly scars?

I know you can fix phimosis with surgery, but I am to afraid it will make it look uglier. I have seen photos of it. Would anyone recommend this?
>>
Oh thanks to OP i just found out my dick is abnormal haha. Except i have no luck with girls so it isnt really a problem to me i guess?
>>
>>18507626
I have no luck with girls either if that makes you feel better....
>>
>>18507608
>That must have hurt like a bitch. How long did it take to heal? How does yourndick look now? Did the snapping make permanent ugly scars?

I don't remember it hurting exceptionally, only had very light phimosis though. It healed it no time. There was a little scar for a few years, but that was barely noticeable for myself because I knew about it.

In no way should this be a recommendation, I was just a pubescent teen who didn't know what he's doing and somehow got lucky.
>>
I aldo heard you can use some sort of steroid cream to make the foreskin looser. Any experiences with this?
>>
>>18507716
>>18507608
>>18507626
Go see a doctor and ask for betamethasone cream, Fucibet is the name of the brand they will probably give you. It's a topical steroid that can aid in stretching skin, I had a friend who used to put it on his ears because he had those big horrible scene kid plug stretchers.

Apply a small amount 2x a day and stretch as much as is comfortable for 5 minutes after applying.

Problem will fix itself in a few weeks. If it's never been exposed before, your glans might be extremely sensitive to touch at first - any contact might feel like an electric shock. This will get better and will go away eventually, stand in the shower with it exposed to desensitise it.

Seriously this shit is the easiest thing to fix if you just go to the doctor. No surgery required unless it's the most extreme of cases
>>
>>18507722
Thanks for the info.
Do you have a personal experience with phimosis and using this cream? Because I have heard that some steroid creams should not be applied to the penis. I know I am not supposed to apply it directly to the penis, only the outer foreskin (right?), but still.
>>
listen up anon

I've had phimosis from age 15. I stretched relentlessly till age 18 but it never helped much, only scarred the foreskin permanently. At 19 I finally went to see a doctor and an urologist and despite him telling me straight up steroid ointments don't work at all, I convinced him to perscribe me one. I used triamcinolone alongside with stretching for 2 months and my foreskin is like new.

It's still scarred from stretching without a steroid ointment, but otherwise it's absolutely fine now.
>>
>>18507746
Yeah, it's fine. Will not matter if you get it on your dick. Your doctor will tell you the best/safest way to use it, but even if you're irresponsible with it, it probably won't do any damage. You'll probably be good to go before you even complete the length of treatment recommended by your doc.
>>
>>18507757
also, I think betametashone is one of the stronger steroid ointments compared to triamcinolone. But I guess if that worked, any steroid ointment should.

As far as application goes, I used a q-tip to massage it into the phimotic ring and I'd use medical tape to keep my foreskin pulled down, so that it doesn't roll back up and spread the ointment elsewhere on the penis.
>>
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=182642184703&category=67500&pm=1&ds=0&t=1499817084357&cspheader=1

Has anyone tried something like this? Phimosis rings.
>>
>>18507722
Also, this is the better moment to pay for a BJ, you can literally go insane of how much you will feel.
>>
Any girls want to tell me/us how they reacted the forst time they saw a phimosis dick?
Did you even notice?
I mean, a lot of guys dont even realize themselves that this is not how a dick is suposed to look like.
>>
How about getting circumcised?
>>
>>18508192
Wont that look weird if you do it as an adult?
>>
I don't think so. I have only known one guy who did it as an adult. Recovery is definitely longer than when done on an infant.
>>
>>18508240
I think I am going to try stretching first. If that doesn't help maybe I'll consider it.
>>
>>18507502
You could always get circumcised
>>
I had the same problem for the whole of my teenage life. I tried stretching exercises for a long time, but my case was too severe to fix without surgery. I consulted a doctor, he recommended that I get cut. I went home, did my research, and finally figured I had no choice but to get the operation done - I had tried all the alternatives already. I know exactly how you feel OP, it was something that ailed me for many years. I was never able to reach orgasm during sex because either my penis wouldn't be stimulated as my foreskin would cover my head the whole time - or worse case scenario it would just hurt a lot of the time. Anyway, I got the circumcision, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I love the way my penis looks now (bigger, cleaner, better looking). It fixed all the problems, and just recently I was able to come for the first time during sex. I wouldn't normally promote circumcision, but in the case of medical intervention for phimosis - it worked perfectly for me. I'd honestly get it cut if I was in your position, that's what I did, and it completely resolved my issue.
>>
Sounds serious anon. Give us his info. We will contact his family.
>>
The thing about circumcision is that it's a guaranteed fix. Once it's done and you heal within a month - it's all behind you. Stretching isn't definitely going to work, and even if it does, it can potentially take months and months.
>>
>>18507502
Are you future me?
Sometimes I feel that they could just take my dick away, I have no use for it anyways
Maybe they can replace it with something cool you know? Like a knife or a lighter
>>
>>18508180
When I first saw one, I thought it was strange since I've never known it existed. I didn't freak out or asked why it was like that. I stroked it and realized the foreskin wasn't moving. He told me to be careful so I made sure that I didn't pull on it too roughly. After foreplay, we had sex and it didn't bother me at all.
>>
>>18508180
Had an ex who used to have it, basically told me to be careful with it when fooling around, I never thought it was weird but we never had sex until after he got it fixed with surgery by getting a "U" shaped cut on the foreskin
>>
>>18507502
Part of my forskin was attached to the top of the head of my dick just above the pee hole up until I was 17. Was rock hard palying with myself one day and decided I was going to pull the forskin all the way back no matter what. I didn't know the skin was attached, just thought the forskin was tight. Pulled the forskin back and then the forskin tore from the head of my dick and the forskin popped all the way back. There was a little raw patch on the top of my dick's head for a few days but it healed. The raw patch was really sensitive for a few years and would even bleed very minutely during masterbation if I went for too long but it's been fine the last couple of years. Dick has been much better now that the forskin can go all the way back like it's meant to. Can actually clean the head and masterbation is 10 times more fun.
>>
Dude I'm 23 now and although I still have phimosis, I've fucked many girls since I was 17. Some of them made a weird face when I asked then to be careful with my dick because the foreskin doesn't retract, but for the most part, they didn't care and just wanted to be fucked. I went in raw on my ex just a few times and it fucking hurt even with a bunch of lube, so I don't reccomend that yet. If you use a condom and lube, it'll reduce the friction and just slide in trust me.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.