[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ghost a man you have been talking to online, gently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How do you ghost a man you have been talking to online, gently?
>>
Is there any particular reason why it would be too hard to tell him bye and give him some sort of closure?
>>
Yeah, just *gently* press the "Block Contact" button.
>>
I was sad after a breakup, I led him on, he thinks I like him (I did for like a day lol) and wants to meet in person. I want to avoid this. I guess I'm too pussy to let him down formally. Been trying to piss him off and distance myself in hopes he finds someone more interesting to talk to.
>>
I'm in high school and he is in college, I think he will be able to get over it but I still feel bad.
>>
>>18507486
>>18507489
Well, you should feel bad. It's an extremely shitty thing to do. You get to move on and grow while you hold him back for god knows how long.

You want to help him? Tell him you're really sorry and it's over and then block him before he replies.

Yes, it's shitty but he will be a lot less angry at you and you will help him by letting him know that it's over. Otherwise he'll just be confused, grow resentful and just end up hating you.
>>
>>18507492
He's in college at a big University, I will do this even though its a bitchy move but I think he should have no problem moving on.
>>
>>18507497
No shit he's going to move on, you're not worth thinking about for the rest of his life. Why do you keep mentioning college? Just fucking meet up and say "Hey, we're done. Have a nice life."
>>
>>18507497
He will have a problem moving on if you don't fucking tell him it's over. Why do women seem to think men are just immune to emotions. We feel the same shit you do we just have a way harder time expressing it. Don't make someone feel more shitty just because it would bother you too much to just tell him bye then block.
>>
This is what I was implying by mentioning college you no brain half wit
>>
>>18507527
No one knows who the fuck you're responding to. First time on 4chan?
>>
>>18507540
I wanted to make a general reply and not include that person, but, It Does show who I am replying to at the top. Just F.Y.I.
>>
>>18507527
>>18507540
>>18507551

Little brother took computer while I was gone, apologies for all of that. Last post that was mine was >>18507497.

I guess there isn't really a "good" way to do this huh?
>>
>>18507574
Spank his ass and be like "It's over, yo!"
>>
Just tell him. Ghosting is for cowards who would prefer to let others feel pain just to avoid the mild discomfort and awkwardness of telling somebody that it's over.

Just fucking tell him. Don't even do the "tell him and then ghost him" thing. That's better than just ghosting, but you should grow a pair of ovaries and deal with the response.

I mean, if he freaks out on you and calls you names and shit, yeah, block him, you don't need that shit.

But otherwise, be an adult and do this properly.
>>
Ghosting is essentially gentle, that doesn't make it less shitty.
>>
>>18507468
Grow the hell up and just tell him frankly. You aren't the only person with emotions, and you need to sort your shit out. Ghosting is for people too immature to deal with their problems.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.