[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get a job without having a meltdown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Help.jpg (7KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
7KB, 234x250px
I'm broke and I'm sick of being broke. I want to get a job but the thought of trying to get one scares the shit out of me. I and my family could really use the money. So hears my question, How the fuck do I get a job without having a panic attack every time I'm around people.
>>
~ b u m p~
>>
>>18507236
What outside of your room DOESN'T scare the shit out of you? You're going to have to do something scary to realize how blown up your fear was. There is no other way.
>>
>>18507341
Realist thing anyone has told me in months thanks anon
>>
File: KouStaring.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
KouStaring.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
Look at Him.
This is Kou Uraki.
He's a beta loser. While Alpha's fail and shrug it off like it's nothing. He gets shaken to the core by his defeats and losses.
But, he forced himself into action. He wasn't the best Gundam Pilot.
Hell things didn't really end well for him at all but, at least he got to see some action at least he got to do something for a while.
It could fucking go horribly wrong for you.
It's going wrong for me. It's horrible for me actually but, after this post I'm going to get up and go back to the temp agency and apply for whatever shit job so I can pay for trade school.
It's not going to be easy. It's not going to be fun and at least I will know that I did something or made an attempt to not be a NEET piece of shit. At the very least I can say that.

Do something. Anything. That is the worst failure of them all is not even attempting.
>>
>>18507443
:') that was beautiful anon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.