[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I de-brainwash myself from all the bullshit I got from 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0251.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0251.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
How do I de-brainwash myself from all the bullshit I got from 4chan?
>>
Probs start by stopping browsing 4chan
>>
Listen to Chapo Trap House.
>>
by talking to normal people.
especially, intelligent normal people.
discuss your ideas with them. Look how they refute your arguments. You'll see the errors in your thinking.
>>
>>18507234
>bullshit I got from 4chan
the only part of 4chan that is bullshit is r9k and maybe some of the more shitposty or weeb boards that get into furry shit and whatever other degeneracy, and even they are right twice a day. what exactly are you trying to get rid of?
>>
>>18507264
/pol/ and /r9k/ virgin bullshit really
>>
>>18507234
Marijuanas
>>
>>18507270
They're rooted in truth, though. The far right can be extreme, but the political correctness is a huge problem. Not all women are whores but you should be very wary nontheless
>>
>>18507280
I agree. But 90% of /pol/ is pure nonsense. I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>18507302
>90% of /pol/ is pure nonsense
those are shitposts friend. you have to pick and choose your threads.
>>
>>18507234
>de-brainwash
4chan is what de brainwashed you.

You took the red pill, and there's no changing your mind now. Can't take the blue pill again.
>>
Leave 4chan
>>
There are many people who agree with 4chan views, many who disagree, I don't agree with either, the thing is, no one really knows the truth about things, no matter how old or experienced they are.

No one lives your life and has had the same experiences you've had so no one will truly feel the same way you do about things, no one really knows the answer for you, even if they have good intentions. Watch who you take advice from.

Go into the world open minded but alert in case someone tries to fuck with you.
>>
Talk to regular people. Get off 4chan. Be open-minded when talking to the normies. Good luck mate
>>
>>18507280
>They're rooted in truth, though.
Yeah this is what makes it so hard to swallow.
>>
>>18507280
Says /pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>18507333
>>18507234

>de-brainwash

You can never leave. The red pill will always be there in your mind. You will always question the narrative now.
>>
>>18507302
What kind of brainwashing OP?

Did they make you Republican or did they make you a woman hating, black people are scum, the jews are ruining the Earth Nazi?

If you legitimately see woman/people who aren't white as subhuman because of shitposts on /pol/ you have half a brain and you should probably look for an IQ test so you can actually be classified as mentally retarded.

If you're Republican and repeatedly question the narrative and don't think about world politics as an ideal world you're fine. The left is rooted in things that work in an ideal world. The right is rooted in shit that legitimately works.

Woman aren't manipulating you or trying to play games with you if you're above the age of 20. They've also got lives to live and they don't give a fuck about your horny ass, you're making up an excuse if you think they're leading you on - you already know they don't like you if you're saying that to yourself. Stop playing games with them too - you like her, fucking tell her.

You think Jews are running the world? How? What's more likely, there's a secret underground organization running the world based around Judaism or that some people are fucking with you based on a couple of coincidences?

Black people portrayed on /pol/ are hood stereotypes. Why's that? It's not that they're retarded/sub-human, they grew up in a different place than most of us did. The real issue with blacks, violence and inner cities is the culture there is inherently anti-authority. The more illegal shit you do, the more cred you have. The guys who made it out of the hood aren't looked up by the new generation, they're seen as traitors who abandoned their values or some shit. That's why "FUCK WHITEY" protests turn into violence - it's the "cool thing to do." It's sticking it to the man.

Stop being a fucking retard and think for yourself. Don't take everything anyone says and repeat it like a parrot, you're just a faggot like the rest of the mainstream left followers then.
>>
go out and meet people, live life. everything that makes you feel like you're part of a community is made to brainwash you. that's why /pol/ is that bad. but they're not ready for that redpill yet unfortunately.
Individualism OP. That's your answer
>>
>>18507765
>The right is rooted in shit that legitimately works.

Holy fuck what a delusional.
>>
>>18507234
> de-brainwash
4chan already de-brainwashed you bro. What you're asking is to be re-brainwashed.

But it's too late for that. What part of "this pill, once swallowed, cannot be unswallowed" didn't you get?
>>
>>18507270
Eh, getting rid of those mindsets are easy. All the shit from /pol/ and /r9k/ was stuff i already believed in. those boards just amped up the feeling is all. Once I stopped browsing there my mindset didnt change, but it was more mellow and patient.
>>
>>18507234
Stop using 4chan and blue-pill yourself by subscribing to Vox, Salon, Mic.com and The Young Turks
>>
>>18507847
This. its scary when you first fully accept the pill because ppl want you to live in their bullshit fantasy land where they can sway you however you want. But you see past that now and standing on your own is alittle scary cause now you're seeing that all the taboos and immorals of society are actually the things that keep our species alive, but trust me. the most powerful ppl are the ones who dont give an almighty rats ass on what others think about him. I'm still scared as fuck myself but I'm easing into it cause life is showing me what its like when you unplug yourself and I'm sorry but I cant go back to this horseshit we call the blue pill.
>>
>>18507270
Don't take life so seriously and try to have fun and talk to girls. Easier said than done of course, but positive experiences with girls is how you get better.
>>
>>18507790
And he was doing so well up till this.
>>
>>18507302
Between the shitposting
The JIDF posting nigger praise threads and Semitic protection threads
And SJWs trying to mislead people to their cause with their shitty threads, no wonder most in /pol/ it's shit now, they drawn too much attention and now everyone it's trying to keep their original beliefs under shitton of other stuff.
>>
>>18507234
Get off 4chan and go outside for awhile.
>>
>>18507264
You forgot /pol/ in that list
>>
>>18507234
Beg your Jewish overlords for forgiveness.
>>
leaving your basement, educate yourself
>>
>>18507235
You're here forever
>>
>>18507270
Take that back
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.