[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not really a question, just a thought, in this day and age is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cocktail-party-_2502341b.jpg (107KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
cocktail-party-_2502341b.jpg
107KB, 620x387px
Not really a question, just a thought, in this day and age is it even possible to become a rich, white collar cocktail party attending slick dude without having political connections or being rich from birth, or, being a hot woman? Like pic related.
>>
>>18507110

>not a question, just a thought
>asks a question

yes, it is possible. upper class is not impenetrable.
>>
>>18507110
In this day and age is when it's definitely possible, so many people becoming millionaires from dumbass shit (apps, "inventions", just for being fucking attractive, etc..)
>>
>>18507115
My mistake, sorry.
But I always wondered like, from what point you start to become an upper class citizen. High school? College? Where, how? Some people just have it happen, others just have it normal.
>>
>>18507125
You have to be smarter than the next guy. That implies reading books not 4chan.
>>
>>18507125

there is no standard. some people are born in to it as you said, some work their way up. I think the biggest issue here is that you have divided the world simply in to two classes. its not. the 'upper class' is just a vague way to define a group of people who are in no way connected with one another. they are not an organization, there is no secret handshake, there is no quota for how much money you have to make.

these people are just like middle class people: they invite people in threi social circle and from work to attend their parties. they just happen to be rich so they tend to swing rich, but its by no means a requirement as well.

so all it really takes is for oyu to get invited to a party. obviously the best way for that to happen is for you to be in the kind of setting where thats possible, so the best way to do that is to be rich.

so if you aren't building towards a big career, i wouldn't worry abotu this sort of lifestyle too much, its not going to happen. if you are, i still wouldn't worry becuase your goal in life hsouldn't be going to well dressed cocktail parties.
>>
>>18507125

there isnt a board room for 'upper class' who decides. its literally just your income level. there isn't a room full of stuffy old men saying 'oh this anon is rich and runs a multi million dollar corporation... but he didn't get successful til he was 32 so hes not invited to our parties teehee'

you become uperclass when you are rich enough to qualify as upperclass and as a general rule, when you live in an uperclass neighborhood.

but again its not some big organization of rich people making rules. its literally just normal people who socialize who happen to be rich either by birth or by working towards it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.